她现在没法说话
She can't talk right now.
即使用肝素 他还是会形成血栓
He's clotting, even on the heparin.
我不能用更多的药 否则会失血过多
I can't give him any more or he'll bleed out,
但又不能用药太少 否则他会一直血栓
and I can't give him any less or he'll keep clotting.
我们需要斯坦福的人工心脏
We need the stanford artificial heart.
我们拿不到了
We can't have it.
-什么 -原因不在他们 他们想给我们
- What? - It's not them. They want to let us try.
但药品监♥管♥局♥不让
It's the FDA.
他们太过保守了
They're being conservative
非要再做一次动物试验
and insisting on one more animal trial.
还有六个月才能最终通过
They're six months away from approval.
好吧 那我们怎么办
Okay, so what do we do?
只能希望有合适的配对
We hope UNOS calls.
而且今天一定得接到电♥话♥
Today.
对
Yeah.
好了 该给你做术前准备了
Okay, time to get you prepped and ready for --
我做不了
I can't do it.
基斯说的对
Uh, Keith's right.
我是说我们运气确实很好
I mean, w-w-w-we've beaten huge odds.
当我们朋友去世时 我们还活着
I mean, we're still alive while so many of our friends died.
而且我这么长时间都很健康
And I've been healthy for so long now.
但这样就变得自大了
Y-- you get a little cocky.
忘记自己有多幸运
You forget how lucky you are.
而我
And I...
我真是最差劲的朋友 但我
I-I'm the most horrible friend, but I just...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
万一我是那死去的0.06%呢
W-what if I'm one of the .06%?
我不想把我的肾移植给他了
I-I-I don't think I can give him my kidney.
你告诉基斯了吗
Have you told Keith?
他熬了这么长时间
H-h-he's been suffering for so long,
当法规通过的时候 他很高兴
a-and when the law was passed, he was so happy.
然后我又和他配型成功
And then I turned out to be a perfect match.
而现在
A-and now...
我怎么能看着我朋友的眼
How can I look my best friend in the eye
告诉他我不想救他了呢
and tell him I won't save his life?
很不幸 但是这种情况时有发生
It is unfortunate, but...it does happen.
我们读错了筛选结果 发现
We misread the screening, and it turns out
马蒂不是个合适的捐赠者
that Marty is not a suitable donor.
我不明白
I don't understand.
对 这太让人气愤了
Yeah, uh, this is outrageous.
我...我...我彻底震惊了
I'm -- I-I'm -- I'm completely shocked.
我们也是
So were we.
感到震惊和失望
Shocked and disappointed.
那现在呢
So, what now?
你需要继续进行透析
Well, you'll continue on dialysis
然后重新回到等待移植名单中
and go back on the transplant list.
这太讽刺了
You know, it's ironic.
我这么多年都在和HIV抗争
I spend years fighting HIV.
现在病毒基本上
I get myself to the point
不存在我的体内了
where the virus is virtually nonexistent in my body.
我活下来了
I survive.
但又要因为肾病去世了
And now I die of kidney disease.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
太对不起了
I'm so, so sorry.
这不是你的错 你尝试了
It's not your fault. You tried.
你...你 你愿意救我
You -- you -- you stepped up.
天哪
Oh, god.
没有你 我都不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I would do without you.
你干的什么工作
What do you do for a living?
我是骨科医生
I'm an orthopedic surgeon.
你享受你的工作吗
Do you enjoy your work?
很喜欢
I love it.
-你结婚了吗 -嗯
- Are you married? - Yep.
有孩子吗
Any kids?
有一个
Uh, one.
你觉得自己是个乐观的人吗
Would you consider yourself a happy person?
特别乐观
Extremely.
你愿意参加这个项目吗
And you want to participate in this project?
愿意
I do.
不对
No.
什么不对
"No" What?
根据这些结果 我觉得你很沮丧
Uh, judging by these results, I'd say you are depressed,
而且我拒绝你参加这项研究
and I would turn you away from the study.
我没有沮丧
I'm not depressed.
这没啥大不了的
Oh, it's no big deal.
我们可以找另外一个人设立基准线
We can get somebody else to give us a baseline --
德里克 我没有沮丧
Derek, I'm not depressed.
让我看小猫的图
Show me the kitten.
对 看到没
Yeah. See?
我很高兴
I'm happy.
我高兴吗
Am I happy?
没有
Nope.
好吧
Well...
好吧
Okay, well, uh --
不 你为什么
No! Why are you --
我真的很喜欢小猫的
I -- I really do love kittens.
我喜欢
I do.
托瑞斯医生说你喜欢骨头
Hey, Dr. Torres said you have a thing for bones.
等你忙完她的病人
When you're done with her patient,
你想做个下颚切开复位内固定手术吗
you want to do a mandibular O.R.I.F.?
好啊
Yes!
我看你又喝了一杯饮料
I see you have another beverage.
其实是冰茶 很好喝的
Iced tea, actually. It's quite good.
你想喝点吗
Would you like some?
我喝水就行
Oh, I'm perfectly happy with my water.
-那是 -她的泳衣 对 比赛样式的
- Is that a -- - her swimsuit. Yeah. Racerback.
我没内衣穿了
I ran out of underwear.
我听不太懂
I'm not understanding.
你没干净内衣穿的时候
You don't wear swimsuits
难道不会去穿泳衣吗
when you run out of clean underwear?
我不会没有干净内衣穿的
I don't run out of clean underwear.
你是住院医师 你有时间洗衣服么
You're a resident. When do you have time to do laundry?
我当医生都忙不来了 衣服当然送外面洗
I'm a doctor. I send it out.
切口看起来还不错
The incision looks good.
我爸妈去哪了
Where are my parents?
他们去参加我们设立的
They went to check out a support group we have
专门为了度过难关的互助组织
for dealing with tough stuff.
被困在这里的是我
I'm the one who's stuck in here.
你想发泄一下吗
You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
想下跳棋吗
Want to play checkers?
不想
No.
象棋呢
Chess?
不想
No.
拜托 你总得给我一个打败你的机会
Come on. You got to let me beat you at something.
我想跟我同年龄段的人玩
I kind of feel like playing with someone my own age.
喂 要小心
Whoa! Whoa! Careful.
你会把那层塑料穿透的
You're gonna rip through the plastic.
我就是这么想的
That's the point.
手术取消了
Surgery's off.
取消了
It's off?
捐赠者退出了
Donor backed out.
告诉克里斯蒂娜我为她感到高兴
Please tell Cristina I'm thrilled for her.
你亲口告诉她会更好
I'm sure she'd love to hear it from you.
我也很想亲口告诉她
And I would love to have that conversation,
但我正试图找到一个让基因
but I am busy trying to find a way
能在一个小孩体内繁殖的方法
for a gene to proliferate in the body of a young boy.
所以如果你能把我最真挚的祝贺
So I would be most grateful if you would extend
转达给杨医生的话 我会很感谢你
my heartfelt congratulations to Dr. Yang for me.
好吧
Um...okay.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表