研究人员目前正在
Researchers are currently working
绘制人类大脑架构图
to make a map of the human brain.
这兴许是有史以来最复杂的
It may be the most complex map
架构
ever created...
-早安 -早安
- Good morning. - Good morning.
上十亿的神经发生万亿次的神经传递
Billions of neurons making trillions of connections.
而最初 它们看似完全无章可循
At first glance, they seem completely random.
小心烫
Careful. Hot.
然而 它们并非没有规律
But there is nothing random about them.
这些神经传递都是有章可循
All these connections have to happen
并共有一套机制
in a specific pattern.
每种存在都有自己的功能
It is designed for a function.
这些传递决定了我们的一切 包括
These connections determine everything about us,
我们所爱的
what we love...
深恶痛绝的
what we hate...
我们的言语
what we say...
我们的行为
what we do...
我们做的每一个动作
Every action we take.
把手张开 米基
Open your hand, okay, Mickey?
这样么
Like this?
正是 就这样
Exactly. Like that.
叼爆了
Yeah, baby!
好的 现在合上
Okay, now close it.
不错
Oh, yeah!
他想着各种动作时 我们看到大脑的
As he thinks about movements, we see brain activity
这 还有这 开始发亮
here and here. These areas lighting up.
这个脑机接口让一切变为可能
Now the brain-computer interface is the key
即使是像米基这样的四肢瘫患者
to new possibilities, whether it be robotic prosthetics...
装的机械假肢
for quadriplegics like Mickey...
还能让我再次完爆俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
Or letting me kick ass at "Tetris" again.
大家伙来看这个
Hey, check this out, you guys.
不费吹灰之力啊
Hang loose!
诶 托瑞斯医生呢
Hey, where's Dr. Torres?
她怎么能错过这个
How's she missing this?
历史性的突破啊
This is the best that we've ever done.
肖恩 再给她发个短♥信♥
Shane, text her again, will you?
-有什么不对劲么 -颞叶没有任何反应
- Is something wrong? - There's not a lot of temporal lobe activity.
这里没有发亮
Nothing lights up here.
-应该是传感器连接的问题吧 -但愿如此
- Is it a bad connection in the sensor? - I hope so.
如果不是传感器 那就是他大脑有问题了
If not, it's a bad connection in his brain.
给米基做个磁共振
Schedule Mickey for an M.R.I.
这个我出门的时候带错了
I brought this from home accidentally.
麻烦你把它和我那些尿片放一起吧
Can you just put it in with my diaper bag and stuff?
然后 我等会去找托瑞斯
And, uh, I'll try and find Torres.
感觉如何 小二年
What's up, second year?
-更上一层楼了哟 -这都是发的么
- This is a step up, right? - Are these assigned?
对啊 我们衣服上都绣了名字
Yes. There's a lab coat with your name.
你到底在高兴什么啊
What are you so happy about?
才不告诉你
Can't tell you.
你肯定想知道 但佛曰 不可说
You wish I could, but I can't.
所以就不要问啦
So please don't ask.
-怎么连个门都没了 -就是啊
- Why are there no doors on these? - I know, right?
姨妈棉条都没地儿藏了
Like, "Hello, tampons. Meet everyone."
海瑟·布鲁克斯医生
大伙儿 竟然有给海瑟·布鲁克斯的白大褂
You guys, there's a coat here for Heather Brooks.
-天哪 -真的么
- Oh, my god. - Seriously?
他近来很怪啊
Okay, is he being weird?
没过测试么
Did he fail the exam?
他直接离开了 都没来一起庆祝
He left right after. He didn't come celebrate.
还有 他竟然亲了我
Also, he kissed me.
说的跟真的似的 想得到挺美
Oh, yeah, he kissed her. It could be that.
完全能理解 我自己也有小秘密
I totally get it. I've got a secret thing going, too.
竟然没咖啡 糟透了
There's no coffee here. This is bad.
只能告诉你某人亲了我
I can't tell you who kissed me, though.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 我今早从你床上起来
Hey! I woke up at your place...
-发现又是我一人 -噢 我晚上在外头
- alone, again. - Yeah, I was out late.
连着三晚都是这样
This has been three nights now.
对 我每晚都出去了 没别的原因
Yeah, I've been, uh, going out. That--that's all.
我的实习测试过了 你都没打电♥话♥来问我
I passed my intern exam. I never heard from you.
是不是出什么事了
Is there something going on?
阿历克斯 回答我
Alex, talk to me.
阿历克斯
Alex?
终于走了 我还以为她不走了呢
Ugh. I thought she would never leave.
-怎么 -你收到我的短♥信♥了么
- Hmm? - So you got my texts?
我通过了测试
I passed my intern exam.
当然 我也回了啊
Yeah, yeah, I did. I-I replied.
回了 "恭喜"
I-I wrote "Congratulations."
我还想着能见见你呢
I hoped I would see you.
毕竟那晚我俩过得挺愉快嘛
I had such an amazing time the other night.
对 挺愉快的
Yeah, it was fun.
我觉得 我们可以更进一步
I feel like I'm ready to... take it further--
这个 也许不是个好主意
Um, you know, um, it's-- it's not a good idea,
是啊 上班交往当然不行
Um... at work?
完全理解
I totally get it.
-那今晚见 -噢
- See you tonight? - Mm-hmm.
你呼我
You paged me?
爱德华兹医生 这是本·博斯克
Dr. Edwards, Ben Bosco,
-还有他妻子乔伊斯 -你好
- his wife Joyce. - Hi.
他踝关节骨折了
He's got an ankle fracture.
我们当时在机场的传送走道上跑
That moving walkway thing at the airport--
因为要去赶阿♥拉♥斯加的飞机
We were running to catch our connection to Alaska--
去那看北极光嘛
Ahh, to see the northern lights.
结果他崴了一下
Then he steps off that thing,
然后我就听到了
and I heard it. I heard it just go
-”咔”的一声 -就像剧烈的刹车声
- crack. - Like the whole world slammed on the brakes,
-而我还在继续跑 -于是就来这了
- and I kept going. - And here we are.
给他做个全身检查 再喊骨科医生来会诊
He's gonna need a full workup and an ortho consult.
再做个胸腔照片 因为可能会要做手术
Also get a chest x-ray, 'cause it might be surgical.
记得告诉我结果
Keep me posted.
好了 我先去安排X光
Okay. I will get those x-rays.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Oh! Excuse me. - Sorry. Oh! Sorry.
-你确定这没关系 -我喊你来的 没事
- You're sure it's not weird? - I called you.
罗宾斯还不知道我们在交往吧
Robbins doesn't know that we're dating, does she?
因为我可不想靠这个
'cause I just don't want to trade on our...
不管这是什么 换参观手术的机会
Whatever this is to, uh, get to observe a surgery.
她不知道
No.
很好 我只是想专业点 你懂的
Good. I just like to keep it professional, you know?
-工作嘛 -当然
- At work. - Yeah, of course.
那个
Um, hey, uh...
真不能告诉别人么 因为我已经告诉几个了
Are we not telling people? 'cause I told a couple people.
当然可以
Yeah, you could.
该告诉嘛
Uh, you should.
我也会告诉啦
I would.
那就好
Good. Good.
好了 既然是工作
Well, we are at work. So...
-多谢你请我来 -没问题
- Thanks for the call. - Yeah.
-抱歉 -你好
- Oh. Excuse me. - Hi. Hello.
上班还带女友来了
Bring your girlfriend to work day?
罗宾斯要给一个三月大的的畸胎瘤婴儿做手术
Robbins has a teratoma in a 3-month,
而 艾玛
And, uh, Emma--
玛琳医生
Doctor, uh, Marling--
想看看
is gonna observe.
真贴心啊
That's sweet.
这样不会太奇怪吧 是吗
This isn't gonna be weird, is it?
对我来说 不会
For me? Please.
对她来说会很奇怪吗
Will it be weird for her?
我是说 她是那种会被前任吓跑的人吗
I mean is she-- is she the type to get freaked out by the ex?
该死
Damn it.
梅
Mer...
你在干什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表