And that's how I make my famous meatballs.
这都不是个故事 是个食谱
That's not a story. That's a recipe.
至少让你闭了会儿嘴
At least it got you to shut your yap for a hot minute.
很有用
Eh, it's useful.
还有 除此之外
Uh, you know, uh, besides,
比你说别的强多了
it's better than you speaking about--
C.J.
C.J.?
C.J.
C.J.?
C.J.
C.J.?
C.J.
C.J.--
C.J.
C.J.!
C.J. 来人啊
C.J.! I need some help!
-C.J. -韦伯医生
- C.J. -Dr. Webber?
-让我来 -没事 我能行
- Let me take over... - Okay, okay, I got this.
凯普娜 推个急救车来
Kepner, get a crash cart.
给我1单位肾上腺素 300单位胺碘达隆
Okay, get me one of epi and 300 of amiodarone, now!
马上来
On it.
蓝色警报 三楼
Code blue, third floor.
加油 C.J.
Come on, C.J.
蓝色警报 三楼
Code blue, third floor.
凯丽喜欢你
Callie loved you.
她很好
She's very nice.
问得很细 不过很友善
Very thorough, but very nice.
你们离婚多久了
How long have you two been divorced?
我 我们没离婚
Um, well, I don't-- I don't think that we are.
就...就是分居罢了
W-we're sort of separated, I-I guess.
你还戴着戒指呢
Ah, you still have the ring.
但你显然在和别人约会
But you're seeing other people, obviously.
是的 是这样
Um, yeah. We are.
真抱歉 我问得太隐私了
I'm so sorry. That was way too personal.
我刚面试完
I just out of a job interview
那简直比直肠检查还私密
that was more intimate than most rectal exams.
我有点不习惯
I'm just not used to it.
西雅图长老医院就不会这样对吧
Uh, we don't do things like this at Seattle Pres.
那就来这工作啊
Well, then, come work here.
因为我们每天都非常注重隐私
Because we do way too personal on a daily basis.
我们会先分离血管
We'll isolate the vessels,
然后在直接用肉眼观察取出肿瘤
then take the tumor out under direct vision.
我可以做到
I can do it.
你做不做得到我不清楚 梅
I don't know if you can, Mer.
但我觉得最好还是缝合起来
It might be better just to close him.
可如果我们放任不管 肿瘤只会转移
Well, if we don't resect it, the cancer will only spread,
那他就没希望战胜肿瘤了
and it'll eliminate his chances of beating this thing.
那你如何不取出整块肝而又能摘除肿瘤呢
How do you get it without taking the entire liver?
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey,
我想给你看看最新的肝脏模型
I just wanted to show you the latest on the liver model.
现在没空
Not now.
爱德华兹 过来搭把手
Edwards, scrub in.
我们需要你帮忙拉钩
We're gonna need your help retracting.
阿历克斯 他才十五岁
Alex, he's 15.
我们得尽我们最大的努力
I think we need to be as aggressive as we can.
止血钳
Clamp.
那是最后一处需要修复的 对吧
That's the last of the reconstruction, right?
是的 本 给他做个亚甲蓝试验吧
That's right. Ben, can we get a methylene blue test?
马上
Coming right up.
威尔逊 凑近点看 如果这出现蓝色
Wilson, watch closely. If there's blue--
说明这有泄漏 明白
There's a leak, on it.
没有出现蓝色
No blue.
干得不错 各位
Nice work, you guys.
我们再做个鼓泡试验
Let's also get a bubble test.
有必要两个都做吗
Do we need both?
我们得百分百确保这没有漏口
We need to be absolutely sure that there's no leak.
如果在做了吻合术的周围出现破损
If there's a breakdown somewhere in the anastomosis,
细菌就可以穿出 转移到哪都有可能
then bacteria can seep through, going god knows where,
然后造成潜在的致命性感染
causing a potential fatal infection.
你愿意让病人这样吗 威尔逊
Is that what you want for the patient, Wilson?
当然不 女士
No, ma'am.
鼓泡试验只要几秒就搞定
You know, bubble test only takes a second.
威尔逊 在我向胃管打空气时
So, uh, Wilson, as I inject air into the N.G. Tube,
你就给他的胸腔灌生理盐水
submerge his chest with saline.
好的
Okay.
没有气泡 要关上胸腔了吗
No bubble. Should we start to close?
还不行 这里仍有漏口
We're not closing. There's a leak.
这有漏口
There's a leak.
我看到一个小气泡 所以这有漏口
I see a small bubble, so there's a leak.
我们要把它补上
We'll patch it.
-气泡 我没看到啊 -就在那
- A bubble? I don't see anything. - It's there.
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren?
知道吗 我...
Um, you know, I...
我这边角度不太好所以看不清
didn't have a very good angle from over here,
但如果贝利医生说她看到了 我相信她
but I trust Dr. Bailey if she saw a bubble.
安全起见不妨还是补上吧
Might as well put a patch on to be safe.
我们会先将它缝合再覆盖上肌皮瓣
We'll oversew it and cover it with a muscle flap.
抽吸 手术剪
Suction. Scissors.
哈维 你还好吗
Uh, Harvey, are--are you okay?
我等着抽搐发作
I'm waiting for it to twitch.
我这抽搐都有二十年
It's twitched for 20 years.
随你怎么等 反正已经没事了
You can wait all you want, but it's gone.
-我们搞定了 -谢谢
- We got it. - Thank you.
你要先去看哪个
Who do you wanna see first?
需要面部疤痕切除的的还是马多克斯太太
The facial lac or Mrs. Maddox?
两个我都要了
I'll take 'em both.
好吧 马多克斯太太归我
Okay, I will take Mrs. Maddox,
你去看那个面部疤痕切除的
and you can take the facial lac.
干脆这样 两个都归你好了
You know what? Why don't-- why don't you take 'em both?
艾弗里医生 我不会让你失望的
Dr. Avery, I will not disappoint you.
身体还行吗
How you holding up?
我快累趴了
I'm exhausted.
你该让我帮你做心肺复苏的
You should've let me do the C.P.R.
不 我是指那种正常的累
No, no, it's a... good exhausted.
我一直躺在床上
I've been stuck in this bed,
追忆着我老去的岁月
reminiscing about my old life,
尝试着找回曾经的自己
trying to feel like my--myself again.
而现在我真想赶快好起来
And now I wanna be myself again.
回到原来的岗位
Ready to get back to my feet and...
重拾旧业
be the doctor I used to be.
我曾有过一丝迷茫 凯普娜
I lost myself there for a while, Kepner.
但现在我已准备好重新找回自己
But now I'm ready to get myself back.
他正处于心衰发作期
He's in florid heart failure.
射血分数正急剧下降
His E.F. is falling precipitously.
那是医院的打印机
It's the hospital's printer.
是你教我要尽一切可能帮助病人
You taught me to take what I need for my patient.
没办法 这次没可能了
We can't. Not this time.
我看过格蕾医生的研究 她还需要花费
I looked at Dr. Grey's research. She still has months to go
几个月的时间才能将门静脉打印
before printing a portal vein that will actually go
应用到临床病人身上
into a human patient.
但这个 构建一种由细胞固定的支架
But this? Building a scaffold seated with cells,
我们完全可以做到 这个婴儿还有救
we can do this. This baby can be saved today.
我懂 肖恩 你以为我不清楚吗
I know, Shane. You think I don't know this?
现在去准备心包穿刺术
Now set up for a pericardiocentesis
然后在一个小时内给他做超声心动图
and do a repeat ECHO in an hour.
梅 你得停下来了
Mer, you have to stop now.
我刚准备进行三段切除
I'm about to do the trisegmentectomy--
只要稍微深入点 就会触及肝二和三段
Any further, you're gonna move into segment two and three.
不会有问题的
And it will be fine!
余下的功能性肝没法维持这个小孩的代谢
There won't be enough functioning liver to support this kid.
我认为可以 而且我心里有数
I think it will, and I will stop before I'm too deep.
不就打印出了一破勺子
You print one damn fork, and now you think
还真以为自己就是救世主了
you're Moses or something.
阿历克斯 我在分割病人的肝脏
Alex, I am in the middle of dividing this kid's liver.
我需要你闭嘴
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表