You're detoxing, which causes hallucinations.
天呐 现在别跟我说这些没用的
Ah, oh, god. Don't start that crap with me right now.
海伦
Helen...
我对天发誓 我
I swear to god. I...
阿历克斯
Alex.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 嘘
Okay, shh.
罗斯医生 怎么样了
Dr. Ross, how's it going?
别沾沾自喜了
Don't be smug.
什么
What?
你赢了 我们输了 我知道
You won, we lost. I get it.
罗斯医生 不准你这样跟我说话
Dr. Ross, you do not get to talk to me that way.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
罗斯医生 回来
Dr. Ross, get back here!
护士站 请稍候
Nurses' station. Please hold.
艾普丽尔在哪
Where's April?
喔 来了个创伤病人
Oh! Um, a trauma came in.
她被叫去做手术了
She got pulled into surgery.
我也不知道要多长时间
You know, I don't know how long she'll be.
那怎么办 我们要取消掉送礼会了吗
So, what? We just cancel the shower?
我们已经付完花 食物和酒钱了
We already paid for the flowers, the food, the champagne.
她今早来上班时
When she came in this morning to work,
承诺说会准时的
she promised she'd be done on time.
是啊 大家都说很多话
Yeah, we say a lot of things.
听着 我们不能控制自己的计划
Look, we're just not in charge of our schedule.
事情就是这样
This is just how it works.
你们为什么要这么生活
Why do you live this way?
因为我们治病救人
Because we save people's lives.
她会突然出现的
She'll pop in at some point.
不 这是她的送礼会 突然出现可不行
No, it's her shower. She can't just pop.
你们或许要做好她突然出现的准备
You may have to settle for a pop.
完成
Done.
看到了吗 两针了 还有三针
See? Two down, three to go.
我觉得睡一晚好觉
I thought that a good night's sleep
会让这更容易点
was gonna make it easier.
你知道什么会让这更容易
You know what will make it easier.
玛兰达 我不喜欢看到你这么遭罪
Miranda, I hate to see you suffer like this.
吃药吧
Take the medication.
两针了
Two down.
还有三针
Three to go.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, um,
何不休息五分钟
Why don't we take a five minute break?
我要去趟洗手间
I'm gonna go visit the ladies' room.
以防万一
Just for reference.
拜托
Oh, come--
去去就来
I'll be back.
先生 你在这里干什么
Sir, what are you doing here?
要是我想回来工作
Well, if I was gonna come back to work,
就需要多练习技巧
I need to practice my skills.
可你这是在打断你的康复过程
But you are jeopardizing your recovery.
你应该在家 不是
You should be home, not--
坐在沙发上来回换台
Sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels
不会让我更快地回到手术室
isn't gonna get me back to work in an O.R. any faster.
坐在那看家庭主妇围着桌子
I mean, I'm sitting there watching housewives flip tables
看名人谈房♥子
and celebs flip houses.
很快 我就会
And pretty soon, it's just like
感觉到我的脑细胞萎缩死亡了
I could feel my brain cells wither and die.
贝利 这些盘子太乱了
Bailey, these trays are a mess.
不知道你怎么能从这上找到东西
I don't know how you expect to find anything on 'em.
现在想象你
Okay, now visualize the ligaments
右手食指的韧带正在收缩
in your right index finger contracting.
真蠢真蠢真蠢
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
宝贝 瞧你爱吃的薯片
Hey, babe. They got those chips you like.
约翰 走开
John, leave us alone.
-抱歉 -在外面等
- I'm sorry. - Just wait outside,
我完事了会叫你的
and I'll call you when I'm done.
出去吧
Just go.
天呐
My god.
你们看到了吗
Did you see that?
我一直训他
I just keep snapping at him.
很快 我们都不能面对彼此了
And pretty soon, we can't even look at each other.
太可怕了
It's awful.
我真可怕
I'm awful.
因为
Because...
他为我付出一切
He does everything for me.
而我这么做 是因为我想
And I started this because I wanted to do something
我能有一次为他做点什么
for him for once.
这看起来像是可以做到的
And it seemed like something I could do.
我只想做这么一件事
I just wanted to do... one damn thing.
可我做不到
And I can't.
我完蛋了
I'm done.
我不行了
I can't do this anymore.
好了 我们休息一下
Okay. Let's take a break.
不 你没听明白
No, you're not hearing me.
我不想再做这个了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
我做不到
I can't.
我讨厌这东西
I hate this.
把这破玩意从我脑袋里拿出去
Take this crap out of my head.
你想安排手术把它们取出来吗
Do you wanna schedule surgery to have them taken out?
托瑞斯医生 我们还没讨论过这事
Dr. Torres, we are not there yet.
要是她不想继续
Well, if she doesn't wanna keep--
托瑞斯医生 能跟你聊聊吗
Dr. Torres, may I talk with you?
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉
Excuse us.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no! No.
她胀起来了 血压下降 没心跳了
She distended. She dropped pressure and flatlined.
她已经这样20分钟了 爱德华兹医生
She's been down for 20 minutes, Dr. Edwards.
结束了
It's over.
抱歉 小姑娘
So sorry, little girl.
我们尽力了
We tried.
爱德华兹 你知道人类在月球上行走前
Edwards, do you know how many dogs the Russians sent into space
俄♥罗♥斯♥人向太空发送了多少只狗吗
before a man walked on the moon?
可怜的小狗狗
Those poor puppies.
爱德华兹 我们要做尸检
Edwards, we are going to do a necropsy,
要找到哪里出错了
and we are going to find out what went wrong.
然后我们再试 然后再失败
And then we'll try again, and we'll fail again,
因为这就是进步
because that's what progress looks like.
进步就是死绵羊
Progress looks like a dead sheep.
不 进步就是不停的失败
No, progress looks like a bunch of failures.
你会对此有感觉
And you're gonna have feelings about that
因为这令人悲伤 但你不能崩溃
because it's sad, but you can't fall apart.
终有一天我们会成功
And then one day, we will succeed,
会救活病人
and we will save a person's life.
我们会在月球上漫步
And we will walk on the moon.
当然这是比喻啦
Figuratively, anyway.
听到我的话了吗
Are you with me?
她讨厌在这待着
She hates being here.
她每天都来 她在努力
She shows up every day. She is trying.
不 我受不了 每天
No, I can't fight anymore. Every day---
每天都是活受罪 我在我的世界里活受罪
Every day is a fight. My whole world is a fight.
在家里 我跟亚利桑那吵架
At home, I fight with Arizona,
来到这 我和贝卡吵
and then I come here and fight with Becca,
现在就跟你吵
and now I'm fighting with you.
我们只是还没找到方法
Well, we just haven't figured it out yet...
能让她上手
how to get her to do it.
所以我们很沮丧 她也很沮丧
So we're frustrated, and she's frustrated.
我多希望那水是酒啊
Is it wrong that I wish
这样想会不会不太好
that water were a bottle of gin?
这是给我喝还是...
Is that gonna be for me or...
我们要跟贝卡聊聊
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表