We've gotta get him off this table.
开始缝合 麻烦给他冲洗
All right, let's start closing. Irrigation, please.
等一下 我们数过了海绵
Wait, the sponge count is off.
少了一个
We're missing one sponge.
-你是搞笑么 -找不到不能缝合
- Are you kidding me? - We can't close until we find it.
血氧饱和度仍在下降 改为人工通气
Sats are continuing to drop. Switching to manual ventilation.
好吧 肯定在某个人的鞋上
All right, you know, it's gotta be on someone's shoe
或者哪儿 这里没东西
or something. There's nothing in here.
你需要我借一个手提X-射线机吗
You want me to call for a portable X-ray?
不用 那要等太久 他可能会休克
No, that'll take too long. He could go into shock.
血压从70下降到40
B.P.'s dropped to 70 over 40.
糟糕 糟糕 糟糕
Oh, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.
-你确定不用叫... -不用 没时间了
- Are you sure you don't want me to call for... - No, there's no time.
我们要缝合伤口
All right, we're closing him up.
你不能这样做
You can't do that!
我们必须这样 棉垫
Well, you know, uh, we have to. Lap pads.
-我们还没 -我不管 必须进行缝合
- We still haven't-- - I don't care. We're closing him up.
零号♥薇乔缝线
Zero vicryl.
零号♥薇乔缝线 快点
Zero vicryl now!
快点
Now!
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
你是说托瑞斯医生知道她
Are you saying that Dr. Torres knew she left a sponge
在里德先生体内留了一块海绵
in Mr. Reed's body,
而她不在乎
and she didn't care?
-不 她当然在乎 但是 -但是
- No, of course she cared but... - No, but still,
她知情但仍然留了一块海绵
she knowingly left behind a sponge.
病人快要不行了 他可能会
The patient was running out of time. He would have--
亲爱的 回答对或错 谢谢
Hon, hon, it's a yes or no question. Thank you.
她是不是明知故犯
Did she knowingly leave a sponge?
是的
Yes.
我有个儿子在上大学 好孩子
You know, I've got a-- I've got a boy in college. Good kid.
上个月我去见他
And I went to visit him last month,
你肯定不信我在他水槽里找到了那块海绵
and you would not believe the sponge I found in his sink.
我想说 根本不知道会发生怎样的危险
I mean, there's no tellin' what was going on--
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Irrelevant.
反对有效
Sustained.
让我们快进到
All right, let's fast-forward
下次你见到里德先生的场景
to the next time you saw Mr. Reed.
大约两周后
About two weeks later.
他当时怎样
And how was he then?
他情况好吗 高兴吗 恢复的好吗
Was he... good? Happy? Recovering well?
他感染了
He had an infection.
你好
Hi, there.
特拉维斯 我听说你发高烧了
Travis, I hear you got quite the fever.
体温39度4 我正在检查病情
Temp's 103. I'm just starting his workup.
他烧得厉害 不肯吃东西
He's burning up. He won't eat.
我逼着他来这里的
I had to force him to come in.
你感觉怎样 特拉维斯
How are you feeling, Travis?
我遇过更糟的情况
I've seen worse.
-托瑞斯医生 你听听这里 -好的
- Dr. Torres, you wanna take a listen to this? - Yeah.
是杂音吗
Is that a murmur?
微弱的杂音 特拉维斯
A small one. Travis,
我要看看你的伤口 行吗
I'm just gonna take a look at your incision site, okay?
-哇 -哇是什么意思
- Oh, wow. - Oh, wow? What does "Oh, wow" Mean?
惠特尼 不要紧张
Whitney, I don't want you to worry.
伤口看起来有点感染
The wound looks a little infected.
我们需要对伤口进行清创 好吗
So we're just gonna go in and clean it all out, okay?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
给他上万古霉素和克林霉素 马上
Okay, get him on vanc and clinda, stat.
给楼上打电♥话♥ 我马上要用手术室
Call upstairs. I need an O.R. right now.
杂音怎么办
What about the murmur?
感染会扩散到他的心脏吗
Could the infection have traveled to his heart?
他的生命体征很稳定
His vitals are stable.
首先 我们得清理关节
So first, We've got to clean out that joint, okay?
一秒都不能拖
We can't afford any delays.
好的 需要通知杨吗
Okay. Should I call Yang?
可以 但如果五分钟内她不到
All right, if she's not available in the next five minutes,
她就只能等到术后
she waits until post-op.
我们必须马上手术
We've got to get in there
得在感染进一步扩散前 清理干净
and kill this infection before it spreads any further.
我可不能把这奥♥运♥冠军变成瘸子
I am not turning an olympic athlete into a doorstop.
感染通过筋膜
Yeah, the infection's going through the fascia
深入到假体
down to the prosthesis.
到这冲洗 然后我们继续
Get in here and irrigate before we move on.
髋臼处有化脓
Looks like there's pus in the acetabulum.
我靠
Oh, damn it!
没办法保住人工关节了
No, there's no way to salvage the joint.
我要全部取出来
I'm gonna have to remove the whole thing.
-那他就没有臀部了 -暂时如此
- And just... leave him with no hip? - Well, for now.
这是彻底清理的唯一方法
It's the only way to get this completely cleaned out.
骨刀和锤子
Osteotome and mallet?
听起来很糟糕
That sounds pretty nasty.
术后感染很常见 时有发生
Post-op infections are very common. They happen all the time.
这是你的专业意见吗
Is that your professional opinion?
-是的 -明白了
- It is. - I see.
根据你的专业意见
And in your professional opinion,
因为术后感染
is it also common for a post-op infection
导致双腿截肢
to result in a double amputation?
这也时有发生吗
Does that happen all the time, too?
不 但是...
No, but, uh...
没有问题了 法官大人
No, uh, no further questions, your honor.
这不公平 我还没说完
That's not fair! You're not letting me finish.
-威尔逊医生 可以了 -我得解释
- That's enough, Dr. Wilson. - But I need to explain...
再多说一句 视你藐视法庭
Another word out of turn, and I'll hold you in contempt.
希望带了一双备用的
Tell me I packed a spare pair.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
抱歉
Oh, hi. I'm sorry.
-我一会再来 -别 没事
- I-I'll come back. - No, no, no, it's fine. It's fine.
我得坐着 听那个人讲话
I'm just, um, I have to sit in there and listen to that guy.
却不能有所反应
And I can't react
不然就会讨人厌 或显得很卑劣
or that'll make me look unlikable or petty.
我怎么可能无动于衷
But how the hell am I not supposed to react?
他很讨厌
He's awful.
他说得我像坏人
And he's making me sound awful.
我这有样东西 可能会让你好受些
I think I have something that will make you feel better.
索菲亚今早画的这幅图
So Sofia drew this in the car this morning.
她说是一只水母和一条彩虹美人鱼
And she said that it's of a jellyfish and a rainbow mermaid.
我分不出来谁是谁
I'm not sure which one is which.
但你该收着
But you should have it.
你觉得压抑难受时
And then when you feel like screaming,
就看看水母 就能冷静些
you can look at the jellyfish and then it will calm you down.
没想到你会来
I'm surprised you're here.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我该回去了 天呐
I should get back. Oh, god.
凯丽
Um, Callie?
-什么 -你确定你想穿着
- Yes? - Are you sure that you wanna wear, um,
水钻蝴蝶上庭吗
rhinestone butterflies in court?
由你决定
I mean, it's--it's your choice.
虽然很奇怪
It's a strange one.
但可能很多人都会喜欢蝴蝶
But I suppose that lots of people like butterflies so...
还挺可爱的
They're cute.
什么跟什么啊
What?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
身高1米9作为筛选标准真是太蠢了
No more ridiculous than vetoing every guy under 6'3".
我们也不能音乐品味筛选精♥子♥提供人
We are not choosing our sperm donor based on his taste in music.
好吧 看 这个很有爱
Well... oh, look. Oh, this one's cute.
这宝宝真是太萌了
Oh, that's a super cute baby.
他的宝宝肯定特别萌
He would make super cute babies.
-是啊 -同意
- Yeah! - Mm-hmm.
那么...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表