I called 9-1-1. But then he passed out,
我太害怕了 我等不及了
and I was so scared, I couldn't wait.
所以就自己把他带来了
So I-I brought him here myself.
你说他之前会动的吗
You say he was moving before?
对 这是好事 对吧
Yeah. That's good, right?
先生 你得先出去
Sir, I'm gonna need you to step back.
我们会尽全力救他
We're going to do everything we can.
打扰一下 格蕾
Uh, excuse me, Grey?
媒体想要拍几张3D打印机的照片
Uh, the press would like some photos of the printer.
现在合适吗
Is this a good time?
行 想让我们站在哪
Oh, sure. Where do you want us?
其实...
Oh, well, it's actually--
是为了内森·格莱齐尔的病例 所以
It's for the Nathan Glazier case. So..
但它正在打印我的东西啊
But it's printing my work.
那没关系 没人会知道的
Yeah, that's fine. I mean, no one would know.
我们可以等会再来
We can come back.
好的 就站在打印机旁
Okay, right by the printer.
杨医生 太完美了
Oh, Dr. Yang, that's perfect.
脊椎第六节破裂性骨折
It's a burst fracture at C-6
呼叫托瑞斯 他的腹腔全都是血
Page Torres. His belly's full of blood.
他必须马上去手术室
He's going to the O.R. Now.
他应该等着救护车
He should've waited for the ambulance.
他自己把儿子带过来
I think this guy paralyzed his own kid
导致他儿子瘫痪
by bringing him here himself.
这还说不定 阿历克斯
We don't know that yet, Alex.
我来吧 你去陪你老爸吧
I got this. Why don't you go be with your dad?
没关系
That's all right.
什么 你肯定有很多问题
What? You must have questions.
久未见面的父亲 换做我 就有一堆问题
Long-lost father? I mean, I'd have a billion.
帮我把他送到手术室
Help me get him to the O.R.,
如果我需要会叫你的 好吗 我们走
and then I'll call you if I need you, okay? Let's go.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他有很严重的内部出血
He has a lot of internal bleeding,
所以我们必须立即手术
so we need to operate right away.
-而且他的脖子也断了 -天哪
- Also, his neck is broken. - Oh, my god.
他还能动 对吗
He can move, right?
他本来还能动呢
He was moving.
那是在他动...
That was before he was mov--
我们过会就知道细节了
We'll know more in a bit.
我们在尽最大努力
We're doing everything that we can.
放心吧
So sit tight.
-你看起来 -别别别
- Wow, you look... - Nope! No.
-别说我看起来不错 -像台失事列车
- Don't say I look nice. - Like a train wreck.
但我知道最后一定会好看的
But I can see where it's going.
你来这干什么
Um, what are you doing here?
我在找伴娘
I'm hunting bridesmaids.
这也是你那的传统吗
Now is that a farm tradition?
你会去参加婚礼吗
Are you gonna be there?
好吧 你要是不去我也理解
All right. I totally understand if you're not.
-只是 -你想让我去吗
- I just-- - Do you want me to be there?
-当然了 -那我就去呗
- Yes! Of course. - Then I'll be there.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
All right.
-好吧 等等 -看着路
- Okay. Oh, wait. You know what? - Oh, watch it.
-这头发有点 -我懂
- The hair is... - yeah.
埃利奥特·胡克斯 20岁
Elliot Hooks, 20,
再次来做支气管减瘤手术
here for repeat debulking of bronchial tumors.
这将是他的...
This will be his...
-等等 这不对 -是对的
- Wait, that can't be right. - It's right.
312次手术
312 surgeries.
我从四岁就开始治疗了
I started treatments when I was 4.
他的肿瘤复发性增长
His growths recur,
堆积在一块 影响了他的喉咙和肺部
build up and threaten his larynx and lungs.
我们得用激光将它们去除
We have to laser them out.
-每隔七到十天 -312次
- Every seven to ten days. - 312?
-这太难受了 -我都习惯了
- That's... rough. - I'm used to it.
我家人给我在医院附近买♥♥了个房♥子
My folks bought a house a few blocks away.
和那些搬去顶级学校附近的家庭一个道理
Kinda the way you move close to the good school.
不行 我们不能这样子
No, we're not doing this.
-什么 -埃利奥特
- Sorry. - Elliot...
如果我们能在实验室里培养你的癌细胞
What if I can culture your tumor cells in a lab
然后专门定制一种药物阻止其生长
and custom design a drug that can stop the growth,
找到专门阻止它们增长的药物
find exactly the medicine to stop them?
那就是说没手术了
And... no surgery?
没手术了 再也没有了
No surgeries, ever again.
天哪
Oh, my god.
-好不好 -饶了我吧
- Right? - Oh, my god.
你不觉得这个年轻人经历的手术够多了
You don't think this young man's had enough surgery?
是 对不起
Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry.
你就应该对不起 我们去实验室
Damn right, you're sorry. Now let's go open up my lab.
不行
No!
我做的手术还不够
I haven't had enough surgery.
我一直等到你回到手术室
I have waited and waited for you to get back in the O.R.,
该死的 也是时候了
and damn it, enough is enough.
我来这是学习做手术的 我已经落后了
I'm here to study surgery, and I'm being left behind.
我应该有更好的机会
And I deserve better than this.
所以我...
So I...
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
我们走
Let's go.
我们得给埃利奥特再做一次手术
We need to do Elliot's procedure once more,
拿到我要的癌细胞样本
to get the samples I need.
你来主刀 从头到尾
And you will perform it, beginning to end.
-给人家准备手术去 -谢谢
- Prep the man. - Thank you.
你要多注意
Eh, watch yourself in there.
他的口气真的很让人受不了
His breath in incredibly nasty.
-没事 -才不是
- It's fine. - It's not.
太臭了
It's--it's rank.
我能闻出来他上周二吃的什么
I can smell what he ate last tuesday.
这个部位是食管憩室
That is zenker's diverticulum.
这些肌肉应该是协同工作
Now these muscles here should be working together
来将食物推送至食管的
to push food down the esophagus.
不幸的是 道尔顿的肌肉没有协同工作
But unfortunately, Dalton's are working against each other.
所以食管壁变成了麻袋
So the wall forms a sack,
食物就在这堆积了起来
and that's where the food's getting caught.
我总是觉得有东西在喉咙附近
I always feel like I have something caught in my throat.
他有一次因为肺部有食物而得了肺炎
He got pneumonia once from getting food in his lungs.
-他真是糟透了 -我糟透了
- He's a mess. - I'm a mess.
我会从下方肌肉开刀
Well, I'll be cutting into the lower muscle,
这样可以让食物直接穿过
so that'll allow the food to pass right through.
而食管壁会自动拉紧的
And the walls will tighten up on their own.
有什么风险么
Anything we should worry about?
当然了 所有的手术
Well, of course, with all surgeries...
都会有一定的风险
there are certain risks --
最差的结果可能会导致中风或者死亡
worst case being stroke or even death.
但基于他现在的情况 这种可能性很小
But these are all very minimal in this case.
但这个手术有可能会损伤
There is a small risk of damage...
-你的声带神经 -就是说
- to the vocal chord nerves, though. - What, like...
我有可能无法讲话吗
I won't be able to talk?
-这是最坏的结果 -可能性非常小
- That's the worst case. - It's very unlikely.
-你屁屁很翘 -道尔顿
- You have a cute butt. - Dalton!
你也听到医生的话了 可能以后都说不了话
You heard the man. I might not speak again.
我可不想留下什么遗憾
And I don't want to leave anything unsaid.
你的屁屁美极了
You have a sweet caboose.
还有 我一直都不喜欢你弟弟
Also, I never liked your brother.
-什么 -我是可以忍♥着不说的
- What?! - I also could have kept that one to myself.
但说出来的感觉真棒
But it felt good to say it.
你就是个蠢货 你们多快可以给他动手术
You're an idiot. How soon can you put him under?
太好了 你在这呀
Yeah, there you are.
没错 她是治愈孩子们的仙女
Yeah, she is the magical healer of children.
但已经拍完了 你拍完了吧 我们可以走了吧
But you're done now, right? You're done? Can we go?
-可以再拍一张吗 -请跟我来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表