Okay.
好吧 但是
All right, but, uh,
我们或许不该靠着对方
maybe we shouldn't actually lean on each other.
你要进来吗
You coming in here?
好的 再等一会儿
Yeah, in, uh, one minute.
你将如何挑战这种几率
So how do you beat the odds
一比十亿
when it's one against a billion?
我为你改变了我们的计划
I changed our plan on you.
我们需要些时间来制定新计划
And it'll--it'll take time to figure out our new plan.
但是玛兰达 我很高兴我回家了
But, Miranda, I-I'm glad I'm home,
因为很明显你有事
because something's clearly going on.
不断地检查抽屉
Between the checking and re-checking the drawers,
不断地揉手指
and pulling at your fingertips?
你需要帮助
You need help.
今天手术室里发生的事情
What happened today in that O.R.,
你和我都知道没有气泡
you and I both know that there was no bubble.
确实有味道
Uh, there was a smell.
看 苹果片
Look, apple slices.
可能什么时候沾上了花生酱
Probably with peanut butter on them at one point.
我在塔克的足球袋里发现的
I found them in Tuck's soccer bag,
他已经好几个星期没去踢足球了
and he hasn't been to soccer in weeks.
所以说 天知道
So, you know, god knows how long
它们在那烂了多久
they've been rotting in there.
玛兰达 我
Miranda, I...
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
你表现坚强
You stand strong,
不断强迫自己突破理性的限制
keep pushing yourself past all rational limits...
从不允许自己放弃
And never let yourself give up.
手术怎么样
Hey! How'd the surgery go?
我能切掉第八个的
I could have gotten number eight.
如果我告诉你我能切掉第八个
Would you believe me if I told you that
-会相信我吗 -当然
- I could have gotten number eight? - Of course.
如果你不能 你是不会说自己能的
You wouldn't say you could if you couldn't.
如果我告诉你
Now would it cheer you up
我修好了3D打印机那人的脸
if I told you I changed the face
你会不会高兴起来呢
of the face of the 3-D printer?
不会 因为我会想念他抽筋的样子的
No, because I'll miss his twitch.
知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
知道 这是把叉子
Yes, it's a fork.
不 这是未来
No, it's the future.
去看你的肝脏模型把 我去带孩子
Go watch your liver model. I'm gonna put the kids down.
但事情的真♥相♥
But the truth of the matter is...
你们到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
不管你有多努力
Despite how hard you try...
挣扎着掌控一切
And fight to stay in control...
当一切尘埃落定
When it's all said and done...
你寡不敌众 落败而去
Sometimes you're just outnumbered.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表