我得睡一会
Oh, I'm gonna go to sleep.
二十分钟就好
Oh, just for, like, 20 minutes.
对了 罗宾斯竟然出轨了
Oh, Robbins cheating on Callie?
真没想到她会这样
Oh! Did not see that coming.
是啊
I know.
还有 贝利是个好名字
And "Bailey" is a good name.
但两个贝利 你不觉得别人会混淆吗
But two Baileys? You don't think it's gonna be confusing?
不会 比如说 我说"贝利尿了我一身"
No, because... if I say, "Bailey peed on me,"
大家都知道说的是我儿子
I think it's safe to assume that I'm talking about my son.
很好 但说真的 20分钟后叫醒我
Very good. Seriously, wake me in 20?
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
我死的心都有了
I feel like I'm gonna die.
谢博德
Shepherd?
莉迪亚·阿什福德 上肢多处受伤
Yeah, Lydia Ashford. Injuries to the upper extremities.
我的房♥子
My house.
还有她很担心她家房♥子
And she's worried about her house.
等等 是滨海大道5818号♥吗
Wait. Uh, 5818 Shore Drive?
-是的 房♥子还在吗 -我不知道
- Yes. Is it gone? - I don't know.
克莱夫 凯普娜在一号♥外伤病房♥
Uh, Karev, Kepner's in Trauma One.
让她告诉病人 滨海大道伤者挺过来了
Get her to tell her patient 5818 Shore Drive made it.
凯普娜
Kepner!
告诉你的病人5818号♥没事了
Tell your guy 5818 is out.
早知我也这样吼呗
I could've done that.
失陪一下 不过七床需要神经科会诊
I'm sorry, but I need a neuro consult in Bay 7.
那位病人失去意识 但生命体征稳定
The guy's unconscious, but he's stable.
看我在门诊手术室找到了什么
Look what I found in outpatient surgery.
罗斯 你待在这 我呼了布鲁克斯
Ross, stay here. I paged Brooks.
让她给阿什福德夫人做
Have her get Mrs. Ashford a pan scan
头颈胸腹部的平移扫描
of the head, neck, chest, and abdomen.
-交给我吧 -不 让布鲁克斯来做
- Well, I can take her. - No, have Brooks do it.
市长来电
Uh, the mayor's on the phone,
想知道泥石流造成的伤亡
wants to know about casualties from the mudslide.
我跟他说现在还不能确定
I told him it was soon to tell,
但他想你亲自跟他说
but he wants to hear it from you.
你去找一下韦伯医生
Hey, um, go find Dr. Webber.
我要帮谢博德医生带话给布鲁克斯医生
I'm supposed to give Dr. Brooks a message from Dr. Shepherd.
那是人命关天的事吗
Uh, is that life-threatening?
因为现在这儿普外医生严重不足
Because not having enough general surgeons
这是人命关天的大事
in here right now is life-threatening.
快去找韦伯
Go find Webber.
你看到韦伯医生了吗
Have you seen Dr. Webber?
我最后一次看到他是在手术之后
Uh, last time I saw him was after surgery.
他去检查发电机了
He went to go check on the generator.
那是哪
Where's that?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
利多卡因和4号♥缝线
Lidocaine and a bunch of 4X4s.
你能拿给亨特吗 谢博德呼我了
Can you take that to Hunt? I got paged by Shepherd.
他 让你去找韦伯
Uh... he wants you to go find Webber.
你确定吗 他刚刚还给我发了912
Are you sure? He just paged me 9-1-2.
那是我们之间的特别密♥码♥
That's our special little code.
比911还紧急 懂了吧
It means more emergent than 9-1-1. Get it?
我只知道他们要把韦伯找来
All I know is they need Webber here,
而谢博德让你去找他
and Shepherd wants you to get him.
显然他去处理发电机的问题了
Apparently, he went to deal with the generator.
我正走向车子
And I'm walking toward the car,
山坡突然就...
and suddenly the hillside just goes...
然后我就跌倒了
and I'm falling.
我看到我的车要压到自己身上了
I see my squad car coming down on top of me,
我就挣扎着滚到旁边去
so I managed to roll out of the way,
但我的腿还是被压在车下了
but my... my leg was caught under it.
你还能挽救它吗
Can you salvage it?
我认为可以 我们会叫骨科医生过来
I think so. We'll get ortho down here.
不过我得检查一下
I'm gonna take a look
你脖子上那条严重的撕裂伤口
at that nasty laceration on your neck, though.
伤口进了很多尘屑
It's a lot of embedded debris.
提尔顿 大家都从泥里逃出来了吗
Hey, Tilden? Everyone make it out of the mud?
大家都在 除了劳恩斯坦
Everyone's accounted for except Lauenstein,
菲尔·G还有布莱恩.
Phil G, and Brian.
布莱恩是我的未婚夫
Brian's my fiance?
别担心 你了解他 他肯定不会有事
Don't worry. You know him. He's gonna be fine.
他可能在用泥给自己做面膜
Look, he's probably giving himself a mud facial.
为了在婚礼上争点面子
You know, look good for the wedding.
对 如果他临阵退缩不想结婚
Yeah, well, if he had cold feet,
直接跟我说就是了
he shoulda just said so.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber?
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber!
糟糕 韦伯医生
Oh, crap. Dr. Webber!
《实习医生格蕾》
第十季 第一&二集
奥斯卡·哈里斯
Oscar Hallis.
谢博德说他可能脑震荡了
Shepherd says he's probably concussed.
我们得给他做个头部CT
We're gonna do a head C.T.
我更担心感染的问题
I'm more concerned about infection.
他的腿伤得太重
That is a nasty cut on his leg.
威尔逊医生正在用生理盐水冲洗伤口
Well, Dr. Wilson's irrigating it with saline.
但我们找不到任何杆菌
But we couldn't find any bacitracin,
只能先挂点氨苄西林[青霉素类抗生素]
we're gonna hang some ampicillin.
别用氨苄青霉素 他对青霉素过敏
No ampicillin! He's allergic to penicillin.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
这怎么回事
What the hell?
军人的小诀窍
Military trick.
一定是有人在事故发生时就给他处理了
Someone triaged him at the scene--
可能是把他挖出来的人
probably whoever dug him out.
改用了头孢唑啉 时刻注意过敏反应
Substitute cefazolin and keep a close eye for allergic reaction.
好的 拿一些头孢唑啉来
All right. Get some cefazolin.
-我们没有 -那就去找
- We don't have it. - Well, find it.
大家现在检查一下病人身上
People, check your patients for vitals
是否有记号♥笔写下的注意事项
written in sharpie on their body.
事故现场有懂行的人
Someone at the scene knew what they were doing.
真是救了他一命呢
Might've just saved this guy's life.
这里也有记号♥
Oh. Sharpie here, too.
而数据表明他恶化得很快
And it indicates he's getting worse fast.
发生事故时血压好很多 糟糕
His B.P. was better in the field. Crap.
我们得固定他的盆骨
Okay, we need to stabilize his pelvis.
还要用点力
Okay, you're gonna need to pull harder.
给我说说情况 墨菲
Talk to me, Murphy.
亚伦·加西亚
Aaron Garcia.
C.T.清晰显示盆腔骨折
C.T. showed an open book pelvic fracture
伴有肝脏撕裂性大出血
on a liver lac with hemorrhage.
墨菲 再用力点
Harder, Murphy.
我怕用太大力会让他更恶化
I'm afraid if I pull too hard, I'm gonna make it worse.
走开 不可能再恶化了
You can't--move. Can't make it worse.
这已经是最糟的状态了
It's already as bad as it can be.
好了 我要把他带到楼上去
All right, I need to get this guy upstairs
立即进行骨头固定手术
and put on an ex fix immediately.
墨菲 预定一间手术室
Murphy, book an O.R.
叫贝利进手术室
and ask Bailey to scrub in.
为什么你要贝利
What do you need Bailey for?
他肝脏撕裂 我需要一名普外医生
He has a liver lac. I need a general surgeon.
我就是普外医生 而且我也准备好了
Well, I'm a general surgeon, and it's all hands on deck--
快去叫贝利
Get me Bailey!
你有头孢唑啉吗
Do you have cefazolin?
有 在妇产科找到了
Yeah, they were hoarding it in O.B.
好运鬼 给我几支
Bastards. Give me some.
才不白给 拿胸管来换
Ahh! I'll trade you for a chest tube.
再加一个燕麦棒
And a granola bar.
-我哪有燕麦棒 -睁眼说瞎话
- I don't have a granola bar. - Liar.
满口都是燕麦棒味儿
You've got granola bar breath.
你要不要头孢唑啉
Do you want the cef?
服了你了 给你
Fine! Yeah.
-发生什么事了 -大山崩 走了
- What is going on out there? - Huge mudslide. Gotta go.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表