Accept help.
当你准备好开始
We're all here for you
我们都会在这帮助你
when you're ready to get started.
有时 进步的关键
Sometimes, the key to making progress
是要知道如何走出第一步
is to recognize how to take that very first step.
然后才能开启征程
Then you start your journey.
我才不是这么说的呢
That is not what I said, at all.
你就是这个意思
Yeah, well, it's not what you said.
是你说的方式 你的语气
It's how you said it. That tone that you--
现在我们要对我们怎么吵架的来吵一架吗
Oh, okay, so now we're gonna fight about how we fight?
这 我受够了
This is-- I am sick of this!
每次我们讨论这个 都会变成这样
I mean, every time we talk it--it turns into this--this--
对不起
Okay, I'm sorry,
你是觉得我还没受够吗 凯丽
do you think that I'm not sick of it, Callie?
因为好像我说的每句话都能惹火你
'cause everything I say seems to piss you off!
就像所有东西都被上了膛 我不知道
Like everything's loaded and I don't know if it's--
我想问题出在我们说的太多了
I think talking may be the problem.
也许我们不应该 说这么多话
Maybe we shouldn't... talk as much.
祈祷最好的结果
You hope for the best.
坚守这个信念
And you stick with it,
日日
day in,
夜夜
day out.
即使你疲惫不堪
Even if you're tired,
即使你想离开
even if you wanna walk away,
你也不离开
you don't.
因为你在开创未来
Because you are a pioneer.
阿历克斯 亚伦 赶快上车
Alex, Aaron, get your asses in the car...
不然我就要揍得你们痛哭流涕了
before I give you something to cry about.
但从没有人说过
But nobody ever said
这会很简单
it'd be easy.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表