but, uh, it...still has to come out.
你想毁了蒙娜丽莎
You want to destroy the Mona Lisa?
不行
No.
我不会签同意书的
I won't sign the consent.
你正在治疗婴儿心脏
I mean, you're fixing baby hearts,
德里克在做大脑绘图 而我
Derek's mapping the brain, and I'm --
要享受最不可思议的手术
have the most amazing surgery ever.
快告诉我这东西正在挤压...
I mean, please, tell me this is pressing --
根本没有挤压到心脏
Nowhere near the heart.
你看见这个了吗
Hey. Did you see this?
那个胎中胎病例吗
Oh, that the absorbed twin?
严格来说 这应该属于儿科
Technically, that's a peds case.
走开 这就是我活着的理由
Back off. It's the reason I live.
她不高兴是因为她给自己实验室弄了个老鼠
Aw, she's mopey 'cause she let a lab rat loose in her lab.
哈哈 你要吃这块培根吗
Boo-hoo. You gonna eat that bacon?
不 这就像是把你的孩子留给保姆
No, it's like leaving your kids with a babysitter.
你会说7点让孩子睡觉 但实际情况呢
I mean, you say, "Put the kids to bed at 7:00," But will they?
或许他们会喝光你的龙舌兰 醉晕了
Or will they drink all your tequila, pass out,
然后忘记关煤气导致整个房♥子爆♥炸♥
leave the gas on, the whole house blows up,
最后所有人都死了
and everybody dies?
你觉得她怎么样
Okay. What do you think of her?
挺性感的 对吗
She's hot, right?
你放弃男人了吗
Have you given up on men?
没有 是给欧文的
No, for Owen.
这有一个婚恋网站
There is this internet-dating site.
有成堆像这样的女人
There are pages of women like this.
-欧文应该去试试 对吗 -对
- Owen should be doing this, right? - Yes.
为什么你不和他继续厮混呢
Why don't you just keep banging him?
最起码对你们来说是合法的
At least it's legal for you guys.
乔不打算签你给的那份
You know, Jo's not gonna sign that stupid love contract
-爱情合同 -为什么
- you gave me. - Why not?
不知道 因为太蠢了
Oh, I don't know. Because it's stupid.
我就知道不应该给她
I knew I shouldn't have given it to her.
告诉她那只是一张纸
Just tell her it's just a stupid piece of paper.
好 如果她跑了 我就怨你
Yeah, if she runs, I'm blaming you.
-她看起来像是20岁 -挺可爱的
- She looks like she's 20. - She's cute.
我讨厌你丈夫
I hate your husband.
欧文说了别谈这事
Owen said not to talk about it.
我没有 我在自言自语
I'm not. I'm talking to myself.
我讨厌德里克·谢博德 真的 为什么
I hate Derek Shepherd. Really? Why?
因为他是个傲慢自私的混♥蛋♥
Oh, 'cause he's an arrogant, stealing bastard.
我太赞同了
I totally agree.
你们觉得她性感吗
Do you ladies think she's hot?
嗯 很性感
Yeah, very.
现在我也恨你了
And now I hate you.
干得好
Nice.
糟了糟了糟了
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
我得走了
I got to go.
你干了什么
What did you do?
他说服那个男的不做手术了
D-- he talked the man out of surgery.
现在他太爱他小兄弟了
Now he loves his little brother --
都不愿意和他离开
Can't bear to part with him.
-什么 -我在解释他情况的特殊性
- What? - I was explaining the uniqueness of his condition.
很显然 我的话有种魔力
Apparently, my words...cast a spell.
好吧 那我们现在怎么跟他说
Okay, so, now what do we tell him?
-怎么让他回心转意 -告诉他
- How do we get him back? - Tell him
这东西对他的血压有不良影响
it could have adverse effects on his blood pressure.
告诉他那东西可能爆裂
Tell him it could explode.
告诉他那是个魔鬼
Tell him it's a demon.
-这个可以有 -都别说了
- Oh, that's good. - Okay, stop!
是我搞砸的 我来处理 我跟他谈
I ruined it. I-I'll fix it. I'll talk to him.
-你打算说什么 -我不知道
- What are you gonna say? - I don't know!
我跟你一块去
I'm coming with you.
这是人生中最差的生日了
This is the worst birthday ever.
你跟杨医生谈过了吗
Oh, hey. Hey, did you talk to Dr. Yang?
啊 我的天哪
Ow! Sweet, geez.
她怎么说
What did she say?
她
She...
她什么也没说
She didn't say.
她太忙了
She was busy.
该死
Oh, damn.
她不同意 她不同意
She said no. She said no.
你听我说
Ohh. Look.
他们说我15岁就死了
They said I'd be dead by 15.
我从高中辍学
I-I dropped out of high school.
到处旅行 跟人做♥爱♥
I hitchhiked. I had sex.
我会怀孕就是因为我觉得自己快死了
I'm having this baby because I thought I was gonna die.
现在孩子要出生了 我想活下去
Now that it's coming, I really want to live.
我想做孩子的母亲
I want the chance to be her mom.
你能把杨医生带过来吗
So, can you please bring Dr. Yang in here
让我跟她谈谈 求你了
so I can talk to her, please?
就当是为了我的孩子
For my baby. Oh!
好吧 呼吸
Okay, okay, breathe.
我就在呼吸呢
I am breathing!
你这是在
Hey. What are you do--
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
韦伯的术后病人
Webber's post-ops.
自从他有了胎中胎病例 她就归我了
Since he got the fetus in fetu, I get this.
我要去做胃底折叠术了
Well, I'm heading into the fundoplication,
要是你在儿科的话 你就跟我一块了
and you'd be there, too, if you were in peds.
不行
No.
当初梅给我时 我也觉得这很傻
Okay, look, I thought it was nuts when Mer gave it to me,
我也知道你肯定会讨厌
and I knew you'd hate it, too.
但说实话 这真的只是一张纸
But, honest to god, it's just a piece of paper that says --
这是法律文件 阿历克斯 不仅仅是
It's a legal document, Alex, so it's not just --
你到底有什么顾虑
What is your problem?
依我看来 签文件
In my experience, you sign papers,
就像死亡之吻
and it's a kiss of death.
签了结婚证 浪漫就随之而去了
You sign a marriage license, and the romance goes away.
她两天前签了不抢救协议
She signed a DNR two days ago.
现在呢 她正在履行
Guess what. She's using it.
阿历克斯 我们的病人正在术前准备
Hey, Alex. Our guy's being prepped. Ooh.
-为什么 -胃底折叠术啊
- For what? - Our fundoplication.
是那个经鼻进路 高大上的
Is that the cool transoral thing -- cutting-edge,
只在少数高水平儿科诊室做的手术吗
only being done in a few top-level peds-surg programs?
对 就是那个
Yeah, that's the one.
好的 我们走
Okay. Let's do it.
我不跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
好吧 那你听我说
Okay, then just listen.
如果你理解大脑绘图能做什么
If you understood what the brain-mapping project can do,
你就愿意共享你的技术了
you would share your technology.
共享
Oh, share?
我正在共享吗 是你要偷走
I'm sharing now? You're stealing it.
是你偷走了
You're stealing it.
凯丽 大脑
Callie, the brain
拥有的神经细胞超过地球上的人类
has more nerve cells than humans on earth.
我们想要知道这些神经元是如何交互的
We want to understand how all those neurons interact,
所以我们先从一小部分开始
so we're gonna start with a smaller group
就像医院里面的这些人
like everybody here in the hospital.
我们要确定它们是如何与彼此
And we're gonna determine how
进行神经活动和交互的
they interact with each other and talk.
-别说了 -然后我们扩大范围
- Please, stop. - And then we move out.
别屈尊教导我了 好吗
Stop patronizing me, all right?
你的意思就是说你的研究
You're just saying that your thing
比我的重要
is more important than mine.
我是说我的研究可以促进你的研究
I'm saying my thing feeds your thing.
它将会改变我们对于人类
It will revolutionize our understanding
这一概念的理解
Of what it means to be human.
但是如果没有我的研究
And yet, you would have never had the sensors
你就不会有传感器 你个自私
if it weren't for my thing, you selfish --
自私
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表