Oh, God.
没事
Okay.
你不能这样上台
You can't do this.
如果我能做手术 那我也能上台演讲
If I can do surgery, I can stand and talk to people.
-我必须去 -这不值得
- I have to. - It's not worth it.
你从来就没支持过我这个项目
See, you've never really been on board with this whole project.
不 德里克 某种意义上 你得问自己
No, Derek, at some point, you have to ask yourself
你上台的利弊究竟哪个大
is your presence here going to do more harm than good?
相信我
Trust me.
你把这个取消了
You're better off calling this thing off
总比你上台吐了好 情况可能更糟
than to get up on that stage and vomit...or worse.
梅瑞狄斯 我没有选择 工作就是如此
Meredith, I have no choice. This is what we do.
我们要坚持
We push through.
还要逞能
Okay?
不
Oh, no.
不不不
Oh, no, no.
谢博德医生 不要起来
Dr. Shepherd, don't get up.
你脱水了 正在输液非那根呢
You're dehydrated. You have I.V. phenergan.
我可不想看到你扯断输液管
I don't want you to pull out your I.V.
我...
I'm...
给你 谢博德医生
Here you go, Dr. Shepherd.
吐吧
Ohh. Here you go.
你都没有发热
You're not even warm!
我确实感觉好多了
I do feel much better.
我一直在那换尿布啊
I have been changing diapers,
重新打静脉针 还被尿了一身
restarting I.V.s, getting peed on.
我错过了一台手术 就是因为
I missed out on a surgery 'cause you're up here
你为了想象中的一场病在这睡觉
sleeping off your imaginary illness.
孩子们还好吗 他们有谁生病了吗
Are the kids okay? Did any of them get sick?
没有 他们很好
No. They're fine.
但你就不会好了
You won't be.
谢谢 斯蒂芬妮
Thank you, Stephanie.
真的
Seriously.
不用谢
You're welcome.
罗斯
Ross.
那些导管病人怎么样了
How are the conduit patients?
他们很好
Uh, they're great.
体征稳定 没有问题
Great numbers, no problems.
-完美的一天 -很好
- Perfect day 30. - Good.
我到楼上等你
Well, I'll see you upstairs.
我们要开始做报告了
We'll get started on the report.
你竟然
So you're ju--
周末你所有的呼叫
All your weekend calls,
我做你的换工两个月
and I'm your swap monkey for two months.
太让人兴奋了
It's just exciting.
你遇见了一个人 然后你们
You know, you meet someone and there's just...
心灵相通
a connection.
我们一拍即合
Oh, we just clicked.
她 我不知道该怎么说
She's just -- oh, I don't know.
她 就是她 我就要她
She just -- she gets it. She gets me.
当然还是有很大几率不会如此顺利
And there's still every chance that it might not work out.
你想啊 只有百分之四的
I mean, only something like
骨科医生是女的
4% of ortho surgeons are women.
但正是如此才更好
But that's also why it would be so cool.
-凯丽 -什么
- Callie. - Yeah?
天啊 你摔倒了吗
Oh! My god. Did you fall?
不是 没有 没有
No, no, no.
这地板又漂亮又凉爽
The floor is just really nice and cool.
这位是我的朋友
And this is my friend.
-不过猜猜怎么着 -怎么了
- But guess what. - What?
我还是有的
I've still got it.
我的超能力还在
My superpowers are intact.
很好
Super.
他得这样多长时间
How long will he have to be like this?
至少要等到急性感染消退的
Well, at least until the immediate infection is over.
在那之后就不好说了
After that is hard to say.
要是一直要搞得他这么紧张
How is he gonna heal if he's stressed out,
没有舒适的环境他怎么能恢复呢
if he can't even be comfortable?
我们应该相信大剂量的抗生素
We'll have to trust that the multitude
可以很好地发挥作用
of antibiotics will do their jobs.
如果他的免疫功能无法恢复
If his immunity doesn't come back up,
他很有可能
it's very possible that he'll need to be
要在某个隔离间住一辈子了
in some sort of isolation for the rest of his life.
住一辈子
The rest of his life?
宝贝
Baby!
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
我们爱你 宝贝
We love you, champ!
我们都在这 宝贝
We're right here for you, buddy.
-别害怕 -我们哪也不去
- Don't be scared. - We're not going anywhere.
我们就在这
We're right here.
-妈妈 -我们在这 布莱登
- Mom. - We're right here, Braden.
-没关系的宝贝 -别害怕
- Champ, it's okay. - Don't worry.
我们永远不会离开你
We're never gonna leave you. Okay?
我们爱你
We love you.
众所周知
It's a known fact
医生会是最糟糕的病人
that doctors make the worst patients.
你还好吗
You okay?
我给你带了热汤
I brought you some hot soup.
你在吗
Hello?
走开
Get out.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right. Okay.
*直到现在我都安好*
*I've done all right up till now*
*是白天的光给我引导*
*It's the light of day that shows me how*
*而当夜晚来到*
*When the night falls*
*寂寞叨扰*
*Loneliness calls*
你需要什么的话 我就在外面
I'm here if you need anything, okay?
好吧
Okay.
*我真想有人和我齐舞*
*Oh, I wanna dance with somebody*
我们不断忽视自己的症状
We ignore our symptoms
直到自己摔倒在地
...until we're facedown on the ground.
你还真从垃圾桶里刨出来了
You actually dug my crap out of the trash.
我现在能有N种办法嘲笑你
There's like 85 jokes I could make right now.
请吧 悉听尊便
Go ahead, chuckles. Make your jokes.
但请先坐下来把账单付了
But sit down and pay your bills.
你操这心干嘛
Why do you even care?
我知道你会把烦心事推到一边
I know that you would rather just shove stuff aside,
眼不见心不烦
out of sight, out of mind,
但你拖的越久 事情就会越糟
but the longer you wait, the worse you make it.
想想你♥爸♥爸
Look at your dad.
你逃避他多少年
You avoided him for years,
等到你最终要面对他的时候
and when you finally had to deal with him,
简直就是折磨
it was torture.
但你到底是去面对他了
But you dealt with him.
你可不要告诉我
And there's no way you can tell me
你没有感觉好一些
that you don't feel better.
-这么简单吗 -是的
- It's that easy, huh? - Yeah.
简单的办法搞定
It's an easy fix.
简单的办法 能圆♥满♥解决
And easy fixes are just so satisfying.
我也许找到了一个更简单的办法
I may have figured out an easier one.
我们更愿相信
We like to think
自己和病人属于不同的物种
we're a different species than our patients.
我错过了
I missed it.
是的
You did.
他们都走了吗
Are they all gone?
格哈特·施特劳斯
Gerhardt Strauss?
他们是不是很生气
Were they pissed?
不 没有 事实上很顺利
No, actually, it went pretty well.
他们看起来都被说服了
They all seemed sold.
除了那个爱沙尼亚的 他听不懂
Except for the Estonian guy. He was lost.
等等 怎么回事
Wait. What happened?
瞧 晚上好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表