And because you're careless and thoughtless,
你就根本不去尝试
that seemed prohibitive to you.
你以为随便你怎么想 就能怎么做
You think you can just do whatever you feel like in the moment,
接下来矫形科医生可以让一切
and ortho will just put everything back the way
都回归原样
it's supposed to be.
她马上就要死了
She was dying!
快走吧 我来收拾你的烂摊子
No, just go. Let me clean up your mess.
走吧
Come on.
答应我如果它看起来很不规则
Promise me if it looks too gnarly
你就马上缝合他
you'll just close him up.
你能不能不搓手了
Will you stop wringing your hands?
-怪不得你没法滚床单呢 -我可以
- God. No wonder you can't have sex. - I can have sex.
我可以滚床单
I can have sex.
下♥体♥不能正常工作了 我能给你开药
Are the hydraulics not working? I can write you a script.
听着 那不是...她只是...
Look, that's not... she's just...
为她死去的朋友伤心
bummed about her dead friend
而且对考试压力很大
and stressed about her exams.
这些借口都不成立
Ugh. Those are not valid.
自从伊兹之后 来来走走很多女孩
All right. There's been a lot of girls since Izzie.
有很多随风而逝
A lot of nobodies.
但这个女孩不是
But this girl is not a nobody.
她...我不知道 每当我想起来
She's... I don't know. When I think about it,
我就觉得这事很重要 就像...
it just seems important. Like...
一定要找正确的时间
like it's gotta be the right time.
你想要特别的感觉
You want it to be special.
-什么 -没什么 挺可爱的
- What? - Nothing. It's sweet.
-你是在嘲笑我吗 -没有啊
- Are you making fun of me? - I am not.
能答应我一件事吗 等会做完手术
Can I ask you one thing? When we're done here,
你能帮我编辫子吗
will you braid my hair?
天哪
Oh, boy.
现在收手还来得及
Mm. Last chance to turn back.
-见到 -给你
- Scissors. - Here you go.
我确实激怒了他
Of course I pissed him off.
但把我的病人转到另一家医院
But transferring my patient to some other hospital
-来报复我 -有点极端了
- just to spite me? - Seems extreme.
对 他不能这么做
Yeah, he can't do it.
他可以 他是你上司
Yeah, he can. He's your boss.
不 我是他上司 对吗
No. I'm his boss. Right?
董事会是他上司
The board is his boss.
这个系统都已经崩溃了
That's a jacked up system.
这个系统挺好的
The system is actually fine.
只不过在特殊时刻 它变得...
It's just in this particular situation, it becomes--
-崩溃了 -是复杂
- Jacked up? - Complicated.
你知道什么叫不复杂吗 这个
You know what's not complicated? This.
除非我没注意到什么
Unless I'm missing something,
你一直在用那个软管抽脂
you just suck the fat with that hose.
差...差不多
Well, pretty--pretty much.
好吧 那下一次抽脂跟这个一样吗
Okay. And the next lipo will be just like this?
那可是完全不同的一个屁♥股♥了
Oh, it's gonna be a different butt entirely.
你真的需要我在这吗
Do you really need me here?
因为大家都在学习呢
'cause everyone else is studying.
你说过一些要和我每天都待在一起的话
You said something about being with me all day.
你觉得我们在改变生命
Thought we were changing lives?
对 但我也想看到病人的表情
Yeah, but I also wanted to see the look on our patient's face.
-赶快出去吧 -谢谢
- Get out of here. - Thanks!
他睡了吗
Is he asleep?
没 他讨厌睡觉
No. He hates sleep.
他在盯着装饰物看
He's staring at the mobile.
我真不明白这么小一个孩子
I don't know how such a little kid...
会吐这么多东西
can puke on so many things.
我也不知道
I don't know.
-你睡着了 -没
- Are you asleep? - No.
没人睡着了 你睡了
Nobody's asleep. Are you asleep?
没 我太担心理查德 睡不着
No, I'm too worried about Richard to sleep.
他需要植入鼻胃管
He needs an N.G. Tube,
当然他自己不想要
and of course he doesn't want one.
而且他告诉贝利不许她这么做
And he's intimidating Bailey into not ordering one.
但他真的需要
But that's what he needs.
他把我当他家人 但我却抛弃了他
He made me his family, and then I abandoned him.
现在他那真的是一团糟
It's just a mess over there.
肠胃检查结果
Swallow study?
罗斯 帮我推着 我看不见
Okay, Ross, I can't read this. Take this.
罗斯
Ross.
我知道
I know.
过碘酸雪夫氏值到6
He's got a P.A.S. score of 6?
我知道
I know.
我是个60岁的女性
Okay, I'm a 60-year-old woman
伴随有腹痛 发热和腹泻的症状
with abdominal pain, a fever, and significant discharge.
我的初步诊断是你很恶心
My initial diagnosis is that you're gross.
你们今晚得走了
You guys have gotta go.
不能在阿历克斯家学习
No study hall at Alex's tonight.
但那是我们的地方 我们是学习伙伴
But it's our spot. We're study buddies.
不 你们就是人形的贞操带
No, you are a freaking human chastity belt.
我知道我们很悲伤 但这已经一周了
I know we've been grieving, but it's been a week.
我已经悲伤过了
I am all grieved out.
禁欲生活害人不浅啊
Ooh. Celibacy's made you mean.
海瑟会理解的 她会想让我滚床单的
Heather would understand. She'd want me to get laid.
赶我们走 好吧
Pushing it, but okay.
这是我最后一身干净 性感的内衣了
Okay, look, this is my last pair of clean, sexy underwear.
然后就只能穿着老妈型内♥裤♥ 直到洗衣日
Then it's all granny panties until laundry day.
所以必须是今晚
It has to be tonight.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!
出什么事了
What happened?!
我觉得她中风晕倒了
I think she stroked out.
注射大剂量肾上腺素
Push high dose EPI.
已经注射过了
I already pushed high dose EPI.
你试过血管加压素吗
Did you try vasopressin?
凯普娜 已经15分钟了
Kepner, she's been down for 15 minutes.
什么
What?
不
No.
死亡时间 16点17分
Time of death--1617.
天哪
Oh, dear god.
抱歉 我尽全力了
I'm sorry. I tried.
那...
So, um...
我怎么告诉他丈夫
What do I tell the husband?
你告诉他
You tell him...
我们尽力了
We did everything we could,
-尽管我们尽了全力 我们 -不是这些
- but despite our best efforts, we--- - not that part.
是她和他弟弟偷♥情♥的事
The part about how she slept with his brother.
他要听到的是他妻子的死讯 这就够了
He's about to hear that his wife is dead. I think that's enough.
等等
Hang on.
这个女人信任你 墨菲
The woman trusted you, Murphy.
她想让她丈夫知道真♥相♥
She wanted him to know the truth.
这是他关于他妻子最后的记忆
It's his last memory of his wife.
对 至少是真实的记忆
Yeah, well, at least it'll be an honest one.
他有权知道真♥相♥
He deserves to know.
而且你答应了她
And you made a promise.
你要告诉他 我会监督你的
You're gonna tell him, and I'm gonna make sure you do.
你脑子进水了吧
What were you thinking?
喂 你怎么来了
Hey, what in god's name?
罗斯给我看了理查德的病例
Ross showed me Richard's chart.
但你身体里还有缝合钉啊
But you have staples in your body!
我把它们取出来了 我是个好医生
I took them out. I'm a skilled surgeon.
你不疼吗
You have no pain?
当然有了 这叫睡眠不足
I have a lot of pain. It's called sleep deprivation.
理查德快饿死了
Richard is starving.
我们有计划
We have a plan.
-"我们"有计划 -是的
- "We" have a plan? - Yeah.
他是个病人 他不能做决定
He's a patient here. He doesn't get to make decisions.
不 我们可以 就我们两人 我们有计划
No. We do. We who are here. We who have the plan.
-你怎么不回家 -一旦确定他没事我就回去
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表