Right now, Derek. Right now.
她是先驱 给人启迪 她是良师
She's a pioneer, an inspiration, a mentor,
我很荣幸地说 她也是我十五年的益友
and, I'm proud to say, my friend for over 15 years.
有请
Please welcome,
史无前例地连续四年
for an unprecedented fourth consecutive year,
荣获哈珀-艾弗里奖的
tonight's Harper Avery Award recipient,
克里斯蒂娜·杨医生
Dr. Cristina Yang.
德里克·谢博德 911
我接到电♥话♥就赶来了
I came as soon as I could.
他正坐在外面等着
You know he's just sitting out there waiting.
艾普丽尔 你是负责创伤急诊的
April, you run the trauma department.
比起其他人 你跟他一起工作得更久
You work with him more closely than anybody else.
你放心让欧文·亨特诊治病人吗
Do you trust Owen Hunt to treat patients?
他是我的老师 他亲手带的我 我
He is my mentor, and he trained me. I --
我们很重视你的意见 艾普丽尔
We value your opinion, April.
所以才会请你来
That's why you're here.
请说实话
Just be honest.
你是否信任这个人
Do you trust the man?
不 不信任
No, I don't.
我提议终止他的执业资格 立即生效
I move to terminate him, effective immediately.
要说这些年来我都学到了什么
If there's one thing I've learned over the years,
那就是仅仅需要一个人
it's that it only takes one person,
一位病人 一瞬间
one patient, one moment,
就会改变你的一生
to change your life forever --
会改变你的人生观 对事物的看法
to change your perspective, color your thinking,
迫使你重新审视你所知的一切
to force you to re-evaluate everything you think you know...
让你逼问自己最深奥的问题
to make you ask yourself the toughest questions...
你了解自己吗
Do you know who you are?
你知道自己身上发生了什么吗
Do you understand what has happened to you?
你想要这样生活吗
Do you want to live this way?
对不起 我得再问一遍
I'm sorry, but I have to ask one more time.
杰森
Jason...
你希望我移除呼吸机吗
Would you like me to remove the vent?
好的
Okay.
当心手
Hey, watch your hand.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
不用谢
Oh, no problem.
克里斯蒂娜 你有时间吗
Hey, Cristina. Hey, you got a sec?
我的病人 我需要点意见
I could use a set of eyes on my patient.
好的 等一下
Uh, yeah. Um, just give me one, uh --
没事了 什么病人
Never mind. Uh, what do you got?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表