我去过康复中心了 这都过了两年了
I've done the rehab! It's been two years!
已经结束了 好吗 我完全可以胜任手术
It's done, okay? I'm good enough to operate.
这是搞什么 是因为华伦斯坦先生的事吗
I mean, what is this? Is this about Mr. Willenstein?
-那是常规... -我们已做出决定
- That was a routine -- - The decision has been made.
你可以保留你的行政职务
You can keep your administrative duties,
但是不可以做手术
but you are not cleared to operate.
你不能回到手术室里
You're not going back in the O.R.
散会之前还有别的事吗
Any other business before we adjourn?
还真有
Actually, uh... yes, there is.
你非要在董事会面前谈这件事吗
You had to bring it up to the board!
是的 到时候了
Yeah. It was time.
绝对不是时候 咱们还没决定呢
It absolutely was not time. We didn't make the decision yet.
但明显我错了 因为我们已经决定了
Well, clearly, I'm wrong, 'cause we did.
只是做决定的是你一个人
I just wasn't part of it.
这是关乎一生的决定
Listen, it is the job of a lifetime.
和泰迪一起管理整个军队外伤科室
Running the entire military trauma division with Teddy --
这就是我接下来的事情 克里斯蒂娜
It's -- it's what's next for me, Cristina.
我很确定
I can feel it.
好 但是在德国
Yeah -- in Germany!
我们有房♥子 我还有试验
We have a house! I have my trial!
我们现在很好很高兴 欧文
We are good here, Owen. We're happy.
我们不能就这么一走了之
We can't just leave everything.
听我解释
Just listen to me for one second --
不行 你想知道什么
No. No. You want to know what?
你不可能让我回心转意的
You're not backing me into this.
拜托 没人强迫你任何事
Come on. Nobody backs you into anything.
相信我 我试过了
Believe me -- I've tried.
所以你想让我抛弃我的试验
So, you want me to dump my whole trial,
在我刚刚有眉目的时候
just when I'm starting to get somewh--
我不是这个意思 别这样
That is not what I'm sayi-- please stop.
别像个肇事逃逸受害者一样抱怨了
Stop acting like you're some hit-and-run victim.
我不能继续这样的对话了
I can't have another conversation
凡是谈到我的职业规划
where the idea that my career
或任何要优先考虑的我的愿望
or, in fact, any of my wishes might come first
总是被你说成是反人性的
is presented as some... crime against humanity!
你说什么
Oh, what?
所以现在我们又重回起点了
So, now we're back where we started?
我什么也没有给你
I never give you anything,
我们在一起就肯定是
so the terms under which we're together
以牺牲你的梦想为代价
are that your dreams die?
你能让这该死的狗闭嘴吗
Can you quiet the damn dog?
你去让他闭嘴 是你想要一条狗的
You know what? You quiet the damn dog. You wanted the dog.
不是那个狗 他不喜欢我
Not that dog! He doesn't even like me.
他只喜欢你
He only likes you.
那是因为你做了蠢决定 他知道
Because you make stupid decisions! And he knows it!
我不会搬到德国去的
I'm not moving to Germany!
这就样 谈话结束了
Oh, so, that's it? Conversation's over?
就知道是这样
Of course it is.
我不知道为什么我还幻想过
I don't know why I ever entertained the idea for one second
我们会一起做我梦想的事
that we might ever do anything that I'd want.
-借过 -杨医生
- Coming through! - Dr. Yang!
无论什么事 都得等着
Oh, whatever it is, it can wait.
我下班了 要回家了
My shift is over, and I am going home.
拜托 11号♥病人 贾斯伯·奥尼尔
Come on. Patient 11 -- Jasper O'neil.
他回来做每年的例行检查了
He's back for his annual checkup.
很明显 他学会打冰球了
Apparently, he's learning to play hockey.
你搞定吧 替我向他问好
You handle it. Send him my best.
但如果因为打冰球
But if my conduit gets smashed
而把我植入的导管弄坏了
because they let their kid get body-checked on the ice,
我会杀了他们
I'm killing them!
知道了
Will do.
嗨 谁能想到啊
Hey, who'd have thunk it?
你和我是怀孕二人组
You and me -- we're belly buddies.
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
没事的 马上就好了
It's okay. You're almost there.
你只管用劲
All you have to do is push.
不行 我做不到
No. No can do.
马上就结束了
We are almost there.
他只能待在里面了
He's gonna have to stay up in there.
我的子♥宫♥很舒适的 他会更高兴的
I've got a cozy womb. He'll be happier.
这对大家来说都好
It'll be better for everyone.
我的天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my god! Oh, god! Oh, god!
-稍等一下 等一会 -不行
- Wait a second. You have to wait a second. - No, I can't!
-你得等一下 -不行不行
- You have to wait one second. - I can't, I can't.
这是个错误 错误
Oh, god. This is a mistake. It's a mistake!
-我做不到 -什么
- I can't! I can't! - What?
-梅 这是个错误 -大家都这么说
- This is a mistake, Mer! - Everyone says that.
来吧 再用力一次
Here we go. We need one more push.
好 加油
Okay, now!
用力 用力
Push! Push! Push!
太好了
Great!
我搞砸了 梅
I screwed up, Mer.
梅 我搞砸了 我真的搞砸了
Mer, I screwed up. I really screwed up.
我不能
I can't --
嗨
Hello.
去睡觉吧 有我呢
Oh. Go back to sleep. I got this.
好吧
Okay.
没事 你做得很好 你做得很好
It's okay. You're doing good. You're being so good.
他没事了 没事了
Yeah. He's fine. He's fine.
这都是我的错 我当时在公园
This is all my fault. You know, I was -- I was at the park,
罗斯给我发短♥信♥时 我看了一眼
and I looked away for a second when Ross texted me.
我当时就站在那
I was -- I was standing right there.
没事 这样的事情时有发生
Listen, it's okay. These things happen.
你又不是不知道我们儿子
And have you met our son?
他什么东西都先拿头去撞
He lunges headfirst into everything.
这样的事没有早发生就是个奇迹了
It's a wonder this never happened sooner.
我们不能再去那个公园了
Well, we can't go back to that park.
应该有沙地或软草地之类的东西
They need, like, sand or some of that soft turf stuff.
谁在游乐场里建混凝土的楼梯
I mean, who puts concrete steps by a play space?
实在是太不负责了
It's completely irresponsible.
这只是皮外伤 他会没事的
It is a superficial cut. He's gonna be fine.
我开会已经迟到了
I'm already late for my meeting.
但我又不能把他留在日托所 尤其是
I can't just -- I can't just stick him in daycare, not when --
冷静 冷静
Slow down. Slow down, okay?
我们会想出办法的
Now, we're gonna figure this out.
还有 日托的老师都很能干
And, by the way, daycare has very capable teachers.
得了吧 我才能干呢
Oh, please. I am capable.
你短♥信♥上说让第三阶段病人走
So, your text said "Make sure the phase 3 patients go."
是去厕所还是离开啊
Go to the bathroom? Go away?
抱歉 我不知道 他还好吗
Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize. Is he okay?
-挺好 -不好
- Yes. - No.
需要我重新安排
Uh, do you want me to reschedule
今天和第三阶段病人的会议吗
the phase 3 patient meetings today,
可以勉强把他们安排到下周 或...
maybe try to squeeze them in next week, or--
不 那就
No, just, um...
罗斯 你能负责他们吗 你知道手术流程
Ross, will you take them? You understand the procedure.
你知道该怎么办 我得
You know what to do. Just-- I --
我需要你接手第三阶段病人
you know, I want you to take over phase 3 from here.
什么
What?
什么 你确定吗
What-- are you sure?
是的 能帮我吗 就帮我这次吧
Yes. Can you do this for me? Just do this for me, okay?
没问题 只要你同意
Of course, if that's what you want.
七岁生日快乐 贝利
真不敢相信贝利已经七岁了
I can't believe Bailey's already 7.
快告诉我他长得太快了
Please tell me he has outgrown that whole
超过了玩自己粑粑的阶段
"I fiddle with my junk 24/7" phase,
我现在被西奥的大小便
'cause I have to practically duct-tape Theo's pants
整死了
on his body.
咱俩所有关于孩子的对话中
Of all the conversations that you and I have had about boys,
我真没想到会听到这句
I didn't expect this one to be it.
有感觉了吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表