走道那边住了个病人 脾气坏
There's a man down the hall. He is ornery.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 他要死了
He's a jackass. He's dying.
但他从没放弃过
And he won't stop fighting,
就算我已经束手无策了
even though there isn't anything I can do for him.
然后就是你
And then I've got you.
你有这么多选择 但你试都不试
You've got a million options, and you refuse to try.
你的肺扩张不全
You have atelectasis.
可能会患上气胸 肺炎和呼吸窘迫综合症
You are in danger for pneumothorax pneumonia, R.D.S.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾不想管你了
And Meredith Grey is ready to let you slip into a coma.
不过我不会 你用这个帮助呼吸
But I am not! You breathe in through this,
肺功能变强 你就会好起来
your lungs get stronger, you get better.
就这么简单
It's damn simple math.
你想怎样
What do you wanna do?
-怎么就要犯傻呢 戴上... -不
- This is dumb. Put this on. Put-- - No! no!
-就...理查德 -不
- Just--Richard! - No.
理查德
Richard!
给我...
Get the hell...
滚出去
out!
拿掉旁通管 看下情况如何
Let's take him off bypass and see how we did.
一切都没问题吧 杨医生
Everything okay, Dr. Yang?
实习生做心包膜开窗术挺悬的
Pericardial window is a pretty risky move for an intern.
我没其他选择
I... I didn't have a choice.
体液太浓稠了 做不了心包穿刺术
The fluid was too thick for a pericardiocentesis.
你有选择
You had a choice.
在他心包堵塞时就打电♥话♥求助
You could have called someone the minute he tamponaded,
但你没这样做
but you didn't.
你基本上就是在急症室做手术
You basically got to do a surgery in the E.R.
这样一来 你跟我一起在这做手术
And now you're up here with me,
爱德华兹在急症室
while Edwards is down in the pit.
-你真会坑人 -我没有 我发誓
- You're a shark. - I'm not! I swear.
罗斯 这是夸奖
Ross, it's a good thing.
伟大的外科医生都会坑人
All great surgeons are sharks.
看见自己想要的 不择手段得到
You see what you want and do whatever it takes to get it.
就像我 不要道歉
Like me. And never apologize.
坑人老手都不道歉
Sharks don't apologize.
-监测器 -在这
- Monitor. - Here you go.
这出血是哪来的
Where's that coming from?
体内流出来的 意味着我们有两个选择
It's coming from inside. That means we have two options.
第一是重新架上旁通管 前功尽弃
One--we can put him back on bypass, undo all our work,
去找出血点 或...
and find the source, or...
我碰碰运气 用U型缝合
two--I take a guess, throw in a u-stitch
希望缝合时别把心脏戳了
and hope I don't shred the heart in the process.
罗斯医生 你怎么看
Dr. Ross, what do you think?
老手不吃回头草只向前跑 不然就没法生存
Sharks don't swim backward. Only forward... or they die.
那就是第二个选择 4号♥缝线
Option 2 it is. 4-0 prolene.
给
Here you go.
就在这
There it is.
接下来会怎样
What's supposed to happen?
要是管用 啥都不会发生 要是没有
If it worked, nothing. If it didn't...
大出血
Lots.
这就行了 小鲨鱼
That'll do, Sharky. That'll do.
-墨菲 这些不是给你的 -我知道
- Murphy, those aren't for you. - Yeah, I know.
你看见我妻子了吗
Have you seen my wife?
她和医护人员坐救护车走了
Uh, she, uh, hopped on a rig with the paramedics.
-该死 -谢博德
- Damn it. - Hey, Shepherd?
谢博德 威尔逊 克莱夫去哪了
Shepherd! Wilson, where the hell is Karev?
我也想知道啊
Question of the night!
我现在应该在工作
You know, I should be at work right now.
斯蒂芬妮不知道她有多幸运
You know, Stephanie doesn't realize how lucky she is.
她应该感谢你而不是生你的气
She should be thanking you instead of being pissed at you.
好吧 等等 你说什么
Yeah. Wait, what?
-她今晚想来 -她买♥♥了件礼服
- She wanted to come tonight? - She bought a dress.
-可她什么都没说 -她当然不说了
- She never said anything. - Of course not.
要是她说出口了 那就和你
If she had to say something, it wouldn't mean as much
-自己邀请她来完全不一样了 -天哪
- as if you'd had the idea on your own. - Oh, my god.
-我头要疼死了 -不过无所谓了
- My head hurts so much. - It doesn't matter now.
那名特技演员倒在大鸟身上的时候
The party died the minute
晚会就泡汤了
the aerialist fell on big bird.
大家都看到她的胫骨刺穿了她的脚
People see a woman's tibia impale her own foot,
现在已经很难
it's hard to steer the conversation
-挽回整个局面了 -他们会没事的
- in a different direction. - They're gonna be fine.
拜托 有一个医院就在...
All right. There's a hospital right down...
街道尽头呢
down the street.
女士们 先生们
You know what? Ladies and gentlemen!
大家稍等一下
Folks, wait a second.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey, please?
你想干什么
What do you need?
我有一年没下棋了
I haven't played chess in a year.
我没法一直跟你杠着 吉恩
I can't keep having this fight, Gene.
我知道 只是...
No, I know. I just...
公园里的那些家伙不让我下棋了
The guys at the park stopped letting me play.
因为我说的一些话
'cause of the things I say.
我不是想冒犯你
I'm not trying to offend you.
我不想这样
That's not true.
我是故意说了那些话的
I said a couple of those things on purpose.
对不起
So... I'm sorry.
你不用陪我下棋 但是...
You don't have to play the game, but please...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我身边一个人都没有
I don't have anybody.
我不想一个人
I don't want to be alone.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
修复胃破裂啊 挺有趣的
Repairing a gastric rupture. It's fun.
你不能自作主张来做手术
You can't just decide to operate.
德里克 你比我更擅长对付那些捐赠人
Derek, you're better at charming the donors than I am.
我承认 你赢了
I admit it. You can have it.
我们都说好了
We had a deal.
我很欢迎你来加入我啊
You're more than welcome to come and join me.
来让你的手上稍微沾点血
Come get a little blood on your hands.
我说不定还会让你拿牵开器呢
I'll even let you hold a retractor.
好吧 我去换衣服
All right, I'm gonna change.
这真是太有意思了
Oh, this is really, really fun,
我太需要笑出来了
and I needed fun.
我也是
Me, too.
对啊
Yeah.
我能试试你的假肢吗
Can I try on your leg?
你说什么
You said what?
我被阿莫斯那个寡妇逼急了
I was cornered by the widow Amos...
而且她还真是个寡妇
who was, you know, actually a widow.
她的故事太悲伤了
Her story was so sad,
然后她拿出了支票簿 然后我...
and she took out her checkbook, and I--
我太恶心了
Ugh, I'm so gross.
对
Yeah.
我能理解你
I sort of get it, though.
真的
Really?
筹钱这事 确实不好办
This stuff-- It's not easy.
克里斯蒂娜还一直让我去约会
And Cristina--she keeps pushing me to date.
天哪 我想都不敢想了
God, I can't even think about that.
对 你不能一直告诉别人她死了
Yeah. You really can't keep telling people that she's dead.
我知道
I know.
医生们 有客人来了
Doctors, we have visitors.
-他要干什么 -不知道
- What is he up to? - I don't know.
你们能看到托雷斯医生正在
Okay, now if you'll notice the pins that Dr. Torres
钻入的那些针就是我跟你们提到的
is drilling into place that is the external fixation
外固定
I was telling you about.
我们可以来这看吗
Are--are we allowed to be here?
可以 我跟伊莉娜的丈夫谈过了
Yes, I spoke with Irina's husband.
他说如果有一件事情是她坚信的
He said that if there's one thing that she believes in,
那就是这次晚会必须继续下去
it's that the show must go on.
我们已经让大家看了马戏表演
Now we showed you guys a circus tonight.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表