I just--I wanna see that look on her new face.
我真高兴亨特主任回心转意
I'm glad chief Hunt came around.
我确保让他明白 不管他怎么想
I made sure he got the message that I am doing the surgery
我都要做这个手术
whether he likes it or not.
麦克亚当斯夫人在哪
Where is Mrs. Mcadams?
亨特主任让她转院了
She was moved out by chief Hunt.
看来他没明白啊
I don't think he got the message.
欧文
Owen?
为什么你一直改动我的手术时间
Why do you keep rescheduling my surgeries?
来开个董事会吧 我再告诉你
Well, let's have a board meeting, and I'll tell you.
为什么现在不能说
Why can't you tell me right now?
因为我忙着调整手术时间
Because I'm busy rescheduling surgeries.
为什么
Why?!
欧文
Owen?
新生儿重症病房♥不能购买♥♥物资是怎么回事
What's this about a purchasing freeze on the NICU budget?
好 现在你俩都在 也许至少我们能
Good. I have two of you here. At least maybe we could...
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我们又不是买♥♥婴儿珠宝
We're not buying the babies jewelry.
我们是买♥♥婴儿药品啊
We're buying them medicine.
我们那缺毛毯啊
Right now, we're low on nicu blankets.
婴儿毛毯啊
That's baby blankets.
别跟我说 和董事会说
Don't tell me. Tell the board!
亨特 我的慈善手术呢
Hunt, where did my pro bono go?
我听了你的意见 让病人转院
Well, I took your advice about transfers...
你这手术可以在西雅图长老会医院做
So I found someone at Seattle Pres who could do it.
这是我的病人
That is my patient.
不是了 现在你负责的是
Not anymore. Your patient is, uh...
查查看 臀部吸脂手术
Let's see... A gluteal liposuction?
接着还有两次这样的手术
With two lipos after that.
-你不能就这样安排 -我当然可以
- You can't just fill my day with-- - Of course I can.
这是"交通警♥察♥"的工作
It's what a traffic cop does.
臀部吸脂 那是
Gluteal lipo. So that's--
给大屁♥股♥吸脂
Sucking butt fat.
这是球棒上的标志吗
Is that part of the logo?
这应该是出血源了吧
It's gotta be the source of all this blood.
不 其他地方也在出血
Nope. There's blood coming from somewhere else,
大量出血
superiorly.
-切口要再宽一些 手术刀 -给
- We're gonna have to extend this incision. Scalpel? - Scalpel.
我不用告诉她丈夫吧
So I don't have to tell Dante, right?
-我就忘了她说的话 -墨菲
- I mean, I can just forget that she said it? - Murphy--
他弟弟这在啊
'Cause the brother's here now,
说出来肯定闹得很大
and it'll just ignite a family feud.
也许是我听错了
And maybe I heard her wrong.
还有什么跟"弟弟"押韵
What else sounds like "brother"?
妈妈
"Mother"?
-太重口了 -她会活下来的 好吧
- Oh, god. - She's gonna live, okay?
不是这个原因
No. I know.
现在我们还没找到大出血的源头
It's just, there's a big bleeder that we haven't found yet.
墨菲
Murphy!
你要看着我吃吗
Are you gonna watch me eat?
不 绝对不看
No. Absolutely not.
你在干嘛
What are you doin'?
寻宝 新生儿重症监护室缺毛毯
Scavenging. NICU's low on blankets.
你在干嘛
What are you doin'?
我"久勃不消" 很痛苦啊
I have a painful erection that won't subside.
不 不是我
Oh. Not.... Not me.
我在复习
Uh, cards.
我的症状是持续勃起
My condition is priapism.
主要是由镰刀形红细胞引起
Major causes are sickle cell.
还有
And...
擦
Crap.
白血病
Leukemia.
希望勃起尽快恢复
I hope it goes away soon.
等等
Uh, you know,
如果你想赶走我的朋友 没问题的
You can kick my friends out if you want to.
毕竟是在你家
I mean, it's your house.
他们不能一直在那里嘛
They shouldn't be there all the time.
没关系
No. Hey, uh...
你朋友刚去世不久
Your--your friend died a week ago.
你们该互相鼓励或怎么着都行
You guys should hang out or whatever.
除非你们已经没事了
Unless you're over it already.
没有 我当然还是很伤心
No. I mean, I'm--I'm still really sad. Of course.
但
But, uh... um...
没事 我懂
Look, I get it.
我...
I...
他们想待多久都可以
I mean, they can crash however long they want.
你人真太好了
You're being really great about this.
太太好了
Really, really great.
二尖瓣置换术手术吗
Your mitral valve replacement?
17岁男孩 婴儿时做过心脏移植手术
A 17-year-old infant heart transplant recipient.
克莱夫不支持我做这手术
Karev doesn't think I should do it.
他的心脏射血分数只有25%
His E.F.'s only 25%.
是啊 情况不妙
Yeah, it sucks.
还有很多的疤痕
And there is a lot of scarring to get through.
克莱夫说得没错
Karev is right.
这孩子该接受心脏移植
This kid should go straight on the transplant list.
这样很冒险
It's risky,
但家长和孩子都同意
but the parents want it, and so does the kid.
那你是一定会做了
Sound like you're gonna go ahead then.
好运啊
Well, good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
这个时候 我该亲你
Normally, I'd kiss you.
我祝你好运 然后亲你
I'd wish you luck and then I'd kiss you.
你们做过夫妻心理治疗吧
Hey, you guys did couples therapy, right?
怎么样 有效果吗
Was it good? Did it help?
明显就没有 看你们现在这样
I mean, obviously not, right? Look at you guys.
不要介意啊
Uh, no offense.
介意
Offense.
好吧
Well...
托瑞斯
Torres.
什么啊
What?!
唯一的办法 不不不 不要切除锁骨
The only way? No, no, no. No, you don't cut the clavicle!
不 我没到之前不许做
No, don't do that without me!
-为什么你要这样做 -因为
- Why would you do that?! - Because the
锁骨下出血迅速
subclavian's bleeding like stink,
-我们止不到 -她大出血
- and we can't get to it. - She's bleeding out!
她还大出血
And she's bleeding out.
-全部人出来 -什么啊
- Okay, everybody out. - What?
- 出来 快出来 -为什么 怎么了
- Everybody out. Get out. Get out now! now! - Why? What?
快出来 出来
Come on, get out! come on!
出来 快点
Get out! come on!
你一个人不能切除锁骨
You do not cut a clavicle yourselves!
走开
No! no!
-她说不行 -我没办法了
- She says "no." - I don't think I have a choice.
-她说没... -我听到了 我现在来
- She doesn't have-- - I can hear her! tell her I'm on my way!
她现在来
She's on her way.
抱歉
Excuse me!
-我们该怎么办 -血压下降
- What do we do? - B.P.'s dropping.
-给我骨锯 -给你
- Give me the saw. - Here you go.
天哪
Oh, god.
你到底干了什么
What the hell did you just do?!
你不明白我刚才说的
what part of "don't cut the clavicle"
-"不要锯断锁骨"吗 -我搞定了
- do you not understand? - I fixed it.
有一个大出血点在右...
Massive bleeder just under the right--
你直接把锁骨从中间给锯断了
You made a clean cut down the middle.
你知道在如此小的表面♥积♥情况下
Do you have any idea how difficult it is
想要修复骨头有多困难吗
to repair bone with this little surface area?
但如果看不见就没法修复出血点
There was no way to do the repair without visibility.
不 是修复起来不容易
Mm, no, there was no easy way.
而且因为你的粗心和轻率
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表