理查德应该授权贝利做亲属
Well, Richard should have made Bailey his family member,
-她现在就像一个 -他要这么做就好了
- because that is how she's acting right now. - I wish he would've.
但他写的是梅瑞狄斯
Well, he didn't. He put Meredith down.
为什么啊
Why would he do that?
她和我都知道
And she knows as well as I do that electric shock
电流致死的组织会引起严重感染
can cause death of tissues which could start a whole
除非我现在切除坏死组织
inflammatory cascade unless I debride what's been damaged.
之前要让他的心脏休息一天
Well, he'll have to handle it for a day to let his heart rest.
-然后 -他承受不了
- And then... - He can't handle it?
你脑子秀逗了吧
Okay, now you sound like an idiot.
任由组织坏死可是会
Letting that tissue die is like taking a gun
置他于死地
and killing him.
他为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't he tell me?
不知道 但事实就是这样
I don't know, but he didn't.
一切取决于你 你得作出决定 梅
And it's on you, so you have to decide, Mer.
是的 梅瑞狄斯 拜托你了
Yes. Meredith, please.
该死
Damn it.
真该死
Just damn it.
血肿很大 但...
It's massive. But...
我们只要抽吸就可以了 对吧
we can just evacuate it, right?
不会改变原先的手术方案
It doesn't change our plan.
尽可能吧 希望不会出岔子
Do what we can and hope for the best.
能看到她的生命体征吗
Can you see her vital signs?
是的 不太乐观
Yeah. Bad.
至少肖恩很开心
At least Shane's happy.
海瑟可能再也没法和他竞争了
Heather's out of the competition.
这话太刻薄了吧 尤其还是出自你之口
That was mean... even for you.
我只是开玩笑 想活跃下气氛
It was a joke. I'm trying to lighten the mood.
我们的朋友正在垂死的边缘
Our friend is dying.
你根本就不喜欢她
You don't even like her.
-天呐 -别理她 斯蒂芬
- Oh, my god. - Just ignore her, Steph.
反正她经常这样
Well, she usually does.
我们得回去了
We should get back.
-我喜欢海瑟 -我知道
- I like heather. - I know.
你们知道你们来之前我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking before you guys came in here?
我在想我多希望我妈妈能站在这
I was thinking I wish my mother were here
看看我的孩子
to see my kids.
我想知道她是否能当一名称职的奶奶
I was wondering if she'd make a good grandmother.
但你知道那是什么吗
But you know what that is?
那是一种奢望
That's delusional thinking.
因为对我妈妈来说 这根本不可能
Because my mother would make a horrible grandmother,
因为她是一名糟糕的母亲
because she was a horrible mother.
我现在爱幻想又冲动
So... I'm delusional and hormonal.
但我又不能仅凭主观臆断
And I can't trust my delusional thoughts.
我得依赖检验结果
I have to rely on the labs.
所以我们得再进行一次乳酸测定
So we need to run the lactate again,
如果是6以上 我们就动手术
and if it's above 6, we're going to do the surgery.
如果不是 就不做
And if it's not, we're not.
布莱恩去哪了
Hey, where's Brian?
-谁是布莱恩 -三床那个病人
- Who's Brian? - Bed three.
-肋骨骨折那个 -未婚妻要死的那个
- Broken ribs. - Dead fianc.
想起来了
Oh! Him. Mm-hmm.
他离开了 因为他一个朋友依然失踪
Um, he left. One of his friends is still missing.
好的 听着 各位
All right. Uh, listen up, guys.
你们想为受伤的朋友做点什么吗
You wanna do something for your friends that are hurt?
-当然 -那就献点血吧
- Sure. - How about donating some blood?
没问题
We can do that.
那就在这些医生后面排队
All right, just line up behind these doctors,
他们会帮你们采血
and they're gonna help you out.
这样他们就不会离开这里
That way, they're tied to the table and they can't take off.
我想献点血
I'll give some blood.
我去帮血库工作人员准备一下
I'll help the blood bank staff get set up.
你们刚才在抢险吗
Were you out at the pile?
是的
Yeah.
滨海大道5818号♥塌了吗
Do you know if 5818 Shore Drive is still standing?
那是我病人的房♥子 她很担心
It's my patient's house, and she's worried.
"记号♥笔"女士在这
Sharpie lady's here?
"记号♥笔"女士
Sharpie lady?
发生泥石流时 我正准备疏散她
I was evacuating her when the mudslide happened,
但她却往家里跑
and she runs back in her house.
我就没管她了 因为我以为
I lose it on her, 'cause I'm thinking
她是回去找她的钱包什么的
she's looking for her wallet or something,
我就吼了句
and I'm like,
"女士 那东西不要也罢"
"Lady, that crap can be replaced."
然后她就带着记号♥笔跑出来
And she comes running out with a sharpie
开始挖掘被埋的人
and immediately starts digging guys out
并记下他们的生命体征
and taking their vitals.
难怪她手指都变形了
That's why her fingers are crushed.
我真后悔吼了她一句
I feel kinda bad for yelling at her.
的确
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
那个老太太牛逼了
Crown molding's a badass.
我刚在想
I was just thinking about
理查德发现我住在骨科病房♥那件事
when Richard caught me living in the limb room.
我那时还是住院医
I was a resident.
那是在乔治没死之前
Before George. Anyway...
有一晚我刚好在那
I was in there one night,
理查德走进来 看到我穿着内♥裤♥跳舞
and he--Richard walked in on me dancing in my underwear.
我当时尴尬极了
I was so embarrassed.
我是说 毕竟他是主任
I mean... he was the chief.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好 我...
No. No, I'm...
我就再也没有穿内♥裤♥跳舞了
No, I don't dance in my underwear anymore.
乳酸值是9
Lactate's 9.
那就去啊
Go.
你认同梅瑞狄斯的决定吗
You agree with Meredith's decision?
只能放手一搏了
I think it was a coin toss.
你会和贝利一起吧
You gonna be in there with Bailey?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 如果他有异常出血
Okay, if he has abnormal bleeding,
就给他注射第七凝血因子
give him factor VII.
-那个对他很有效 -好的
- He responds to it well. - Okay.
还有确保每小时都要监测他的脉搏
And make sure his pulses are checked hourly.
那个非常重要 你要记下来吗
That is really important. You wanna write that down?
不需要 我觉得...
No, I think I...
我把它存到你手♥机♥里吧
You know, let me put that in your phone.
你可真是斗志激昂
You're a challenging person.
当然
I know.
血肿很严重
The swelling is bad.
谢博德得把她颅骨的切口开大一点
Shepherd's had to open up a bigger chunk of her skull.
她在手术后 已经不可能完全正常了
There's no way she's getting out of this without major deficits.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-海瑟脑溢血 -我听说了
- Heather's hemorrhaging. - Yeah, I heard.
她有可能会死
She could die.
没事的 听着 别往那方面想
All right, look, don't go there.
她就跟我一样大 而且同班
She's my age, my class.
她的储物柜就在我的储物柜旁边
Her locker's right next to mine.
我常常偷用她的除臭剂
I used her deodorant without telling her,
而她现在可能会死
and she could die.
我知道 这种感觉很糟糕
I know. It sucks.
非常糟糕
It all sucks.
等等 这样不好 我们不应该这样
Mm. Wait, wait. This is bad. We shouldn't.
的确
Yeah.
-但我想这样 -好吧
- But I want to. - Okay.
等等
Wait.
你有和我的朋友在这间储存室乱来过吗
Did you have sex with any of my friends in this closet?
好吧 还是算了 我无语了
Okay. No. This isn't happening.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我只是来拿点利多卡因的
I was just gonna get some lidocaine,
我不会因为一个用过的安全套而滑到吧
but I'm not gonna slip on a used condom, am I?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表