I didn't retract it right.
刚好插到我的手掌里
And it jammed right into my palm.
我的全身瞬间凉透了
And my whole body went cold.
我从来都没有如此恐惧过
And I had never felt fear like that in my whole life.
现在...
Right now...
不是淡定的时候
It's not the time to be easy peasy.
她死了
She's dead.
布鲁克斯医生三个月前死了
Dr. Brooks died three months ago.
不可能吧
Well, that can't be true.
我没找到你的病历
You're not in the charts.
她是偷偷给你看病 是吧
She was treating you under the table, right?
她给你这些...
She was giving you these...
治疗哮喘
for your asthma?
我不想给她惹麻烦
I didn't want her to get into trouble.
这些用完之后
When you run out,
你再回来找我
you come back. You find me.
从今以后 我就是你的医生
I'll be your doctor now.
她...她是个很好的医生
She--she was a very good doctor.
你也跟她一样好吗
Are you as good as she was?
没有
No.
但我会做到跟她一样好
But I will be.
这就是假性囊肿壁
So there's the wall of the pseudocyst.
接下来怎么办
Now what do you do?
用解剖器械扩大切口
Enlarge the incision with a dissecting instrument
再用吻合器吻合
and use a stapler to create the anastomosis.
好的 继续
Good. Carry on.
要再快点 但别着急
Faster... but take your time.
我能跟你说阿历克斯的事吗
Can I tell you a thing about Alex?
他不想我告诉其他人
He doesn't want me to tell anyone,
不过我不知道要怎么办
but I don't know what to do.
他一直把我拒之门外
He keeps pushing me away,
你比我了解他
and you know him better than I do.
-别告诉我 -不能吗
- Can't tell me. - I can't?
告诉我是最糟糕的做法
Telling me is the worst thing you could do.
他告诉你是因为信任你
If he told you, he trusted you.
不管是什么事
So whatever it is,
你都只能自己去解决
you have to be the one to deal with it.
他肯定会把你拒之门外
I mean, of course he's gonna to push you away
因为他不想面对自己脆弱的一面
because he hates being vulnerable.
但这时候他最需要
But that's when he's gonna need you
你一直陪着他
to stick with him the most.
我会继续努力的
I'll keep trying.
你可得加把劲了啊
We'll, you're gonna have to do better than try,
我现在太忙了
because my plate is full.
两个娃 一群病人
I have too many kids and too many patients,
我现在可没空应付心碎的阿历克斯
and I can't handle a broken Alex right now.
你能做到的
You can do it.
在这个家里
Is it out of the question
真的没办法达成一致意见吗
to get a little consistency in this family?
什么一致意见 我根本都没机会见你
What consistency? I never see you.
-不给糖就捣蛋 -不给糖就捣蛋是吧
- Trick or treat! - Oh, trick or treat.
瞧你们 怪吓人的
Look at you. You're so scary.
这呢
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你加入了这个项目
You started the program--
我们的生活全都随之改变了
No, you upended our lives
因为这个项目对你十分重要
because it was extremely important to you.
这样下去行不通
It's not working.
你是我的家人 我想要陪着你
You are my family, and I want to be with you.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
埃及艳后和小瓢虫啊
Oh, Cleopatra and a ladybug.
-谢谢 -不给糖就捣蛋
- Thank you. - Trick or treat!
我的生活重心在这 我却身在他乡
My life is happening, and I'm elsewhere.
你难道不爱了吗
You don't love it?
不爱你 我当然不...
You? Of course I l--
不 不是我 外科手术
No, not me. Surgery.
我们结婚一个星期后
You left town a week after we got married
你就去学习外科 因为...
to learn surgery, because...
你爱外科手术
You were in love with it.
没错 但我更爱你
Yeah. But I am in love with you more.
难道你不满意我的答案吗
You really gonna tell me that's the wrong answer?
我只是...
I'm j-just...
什么
What?
玛兰达 怎么了
Miranda, what?
失望
Disappointed...
对你很失望
in you.
我们可以出去要糖了吗
Can we go trick-or-treating now?
你太可爱啦
You are so cute!
好的 我先去穿外套
Okay. Uh, let me get my coat.
我是艾玛·玛琳
This is Emma Marling.
请留言
Please leave a message.
艾玛 我是欧文
Emma, Owen.
是这样的
Uh, listen, um...
之前我没准备告诉你克里斯蒂娜的事
I wasn't ready to talk about Cristina before,
因为我俩的事太...复杂了
because things between she and I were always so... complicated.
我现在没法...应对这么复杂的事
And I can't... I can't do complicated right now.
我完全不想去思考这些复杂的问题
I don't even want to think about complicated,
而你这点特别好
and that is what is so great about you,
因为你很容易
is that you're, you know, you're so easy.
表达错了 不是说你"容易到手"
God... that came out wrong. I don't mean you're easy.
我是想说你很天真单纯
I mean you're simple.
算了...无视这条留言吧
Uh... uh, delete this.
-艾玛 -嗨
- Emma? - Hi.
-她表现如何 -很棒
- How'd she do? - Fantastic.
就像有个很好的老师在旁指导
Almost as if she had a great teacher.
给我仔细讲讲 每个细节都要说
Take me through it. I want to hear every detail.
为了更好地教学
Well, in the interest of education,
不如让威尔逊医生来说吧
why don't we let Dr. Wilson do that?
我很高兴你这样想 格蕾
I like the way you think, Grey.
好的 我们首先用...
Okay, well, um, we started your incision using--
不 不 从最开始说起
No, no. Start from the very beginning.
你在哪打的腹腔镜操作孔
Where'd you place the ports?
我们查看了你之前的手术切口
Well, um, we took a look at your previous incision
决定将剑突下的孔打在切口的旁边
and decided to place the xiphoid port lateral to that.
万圣节可不是为胆小鬼准备的
Halloween is not for the faint of heart.
每一个角落里都可能藏着惊喜
There's a surprise around every corner.
快速试验阴性
Rapid tests negative!
太好了
Good for you.
我还得在六个月后
I have to go back in six months
再去查一次才能确定
to get tested again to be sure,
但目前看来不错
but it's looking good.
怎么了 你还是看不见吗
What's wrong? You still blind?
真惨
Bummer.
对了 也没得肝炎
Also, no hepatitis.
你在做什么
What are you doing here?
大哥 我在等我的男朋...
Dude, I'm waiting for my boyfr--
杰克森
Jackson?
真该死
Oh, damn it.
我完蛋了 我彻底完蛋了
Ooh, I'm screwed! I'm so screwed.
我真的可能再也无法做手术了
I really might never operate again,
这还都是我的错
and it's my fault.
我去做了眼睛手术
I went and had surgery on my eyes
就因为戴眼镜有点烦人
because my glasses were just a little bit annoying,
然后我没休息好就跑来上班
and then I went back to work too soon
因为我觉得我可能会落后大家
because I thought I might get a little bit behind,
这想法太傻了
which is so stupid.
是的 太傻了
Yeah. Pretty stupid.
-什么 -你知道我本打算
- What? - You knew that I was gonna take
请一整天的假陪你的是吧
the whole day off with you, right?
我们可以一整天都待在家
We could have spent the entire day at home
躺在沙发上 我给你炖鸡汤喝
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表