但这个...这个才是重头戏
But this-- this is the real show.
这就是我们的工作
This is what we do here.
我们会让她重新站起来
We are gonna get this woman back on her feet.
在你们今晚离开这里之前
And then before you leave this evening,
我也想请你们考虑一下
I would ask that you please consider
帮助我们重新站起来
helping us get back on ours.
你们需要多少钱
How much do you need?
我通常对这种事都很敏感
I usually have really good radar for this crap.
-你在说什么呢 -你在干什么
- What are you talking about? - What the hell is this?
这一点也不好笑
Oh, that's not funny.
别跟我开玩笑 我不会那样做
Don't freaking joke like that. I don't do that.
我只不过想抽点血
I'm just trying to do a freakin' blood draw.
为什么
Why?
我觉得我父亲在医院
I think my dad's in the hospital.
我不明白
I don't understand what that means.
我不知道 我不能
I don't know. I can't--
我都二十年没见他了
I haven't seen him in 20 years.
有个老头 是个瘾君子
And this guy-- some old junkie--
出了车祸 没有身份证
crashed a car, has no I.D.,
衣衫褴褛 烂醉如泥
he's ragged, wrecked.
但我听到他在急诊室的声音
But his voice in the E.R.--
他叫我西纳特拉[美国歌♥手]
the guy called me Sinatra.
仿佛当头一棒 醍醐灌顶
It was like somebody poured ice water down my neck.
这感觉还在
That feeling hasn't gone away.
-你想做亲子鉴定吗 -我也不知道
- So this is a paternity test? - I don't know.
不是
No.
我还想好好过下半辈子
I thought I could live the rest of my life
再也不见他
and never see him again.
我不希望他是我亲生父亲
I don't want it to be him.
如果你做了测试 你能确认了
If you take the test, then you'll know for sure.
如果不是他 你那种感觉就会消失
If it isn't him, then that feeling will go away.
我想是的
I guess that's true.
是啊
Yeah.
知道吗 我其实挺聪明的
You know, I'm actually pretty smart.
如果你不在美妙的派对中离我而去
You'd know that if you tried talking to me
而是和我好好聊聊的话 就能发现
instead of ditching me at fancy parties.
-抱歉 -是该道歉
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
那个手术太不可思议了
That surgery was incredible.
-我这几个月都没如此放松了 -我也是
- I haven't felt this relaxed in months. - Me either.
-怎么了 -回忆往事
- What? - Reminiscing.
哪件事
About?
你我二人 在检查室
You, me, an exam room,
那次你的内♥裤♥被订到公告板上
and your panties pinned to a bulletin board.
是那次舞会[第二季结尾]
The prom.
那次你的西装上没有血
Except you didn't have blood on your suit,
我穿的也不是套头衫
and I wasn't wearing a sweatshirt.
我觉得很性感
I think it's sexy.
你又在朝我放电了
Now you're doing the sparkly eye thing.
听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你被诱惑了吗
Is it working?
病房♥
这是干什么
What-- what's this?
你有室友了
You're getting a roommate.
吉恩 理查德 互相认识一下吧
Gene, Richard. Richard, Gene.
别紧张 伙计
Calm down, dick.
看你这样子
The way you look, can't imagine
估计也活不了多久了
you're gonna be around much longer anyway.
这是临终关怀
These are a few options for facilities
给出的几种选择
that assist with end of life care.
既然你们两个都活不长了
Since you two are in the same boat,
我觉得你们可以一起看看
figured you could go through them together.
走之前给窗户留个缝
Crack a window when you go.
这里闻着一股死尸的味道
Smells like something died in here.
无名氏一在重症监护室 应该能度过危险期
Jake's in the I.C.U. Should pull through.
这里处理得怎么样了
How are things down here?
知道吗
You know...
太神奇了
Only amazing.
我简直难以相信 自己竟为了不能参加
I cannot believe I was in such a snit
那个烂派对而怄气
over not going to a stupid party.
我做了颅骨钻孔 插管
I mean, I have done burr holes, a crike,
还把那么厚的一大♥片♥玻璃
and I pulled a hunk of glass this big
从那人的脸中取出来
out of a dude's face!
你说的没错 我就是个明星
You were totally right. I am a rock star.
你也是个明星 我们都是明星医生
You are a rock star. We are rock stars.
我们不是明星 我们是鲨鱼
We're not rock stars. We're sharks.
我们是超级鲨鱼
We're rock sharks!
那好 我走
Okay, then.
杰克森
Jackson!
听说你来了 我只是想
I heard you were here. I just wanted to,
在你走前见你一面
catch you before you leave.
我就在这里
Here... here I am.
-我喜欢蓝色医生服 -谢谢
- I like the blue. - Thank you.
你给的钱远远超出了预期啊
There are more zeroes than fit in this little box.
咱们走吧
Let's get outta here.
去哪里
To... where?
得了 别矜持了
Come on. Don't be coy.
你喜欢我
You like me.
你不可能只是为了筹钱
There's no way this was all about the money.
不 只是因为钱
No, it was all about the money.
你整晚都在和我调情
You flirt with me all night,
就为了让我出钱
get me to write this big check,
然后就翻脸不认人了
and then nothing?
没错
Yeah.
你对此甚至一点也不觉得愧疚吗
And you don't feel even a little bit bad about that?
不
No.
你这样子更有魅力
That's actually even hotter.
祝你晚安
You have a good night.
不一定非要为了钱
It doesn't have to be all about money.
我免费让你睡
You could sleep with me for free.
我得跟你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
-我不知道是怎么了 只是 -别说了
- I don't know what happened.I just... - Stop.
老实说 这种事我见得多了
I've been here too many times, honestly.
我不年轻了 没时间陪你玩
I'm too old. I'm too busy to be playing games with you.
我不是只想玩玩而已的
I'm not playing games.
你生气是因为我没邀请你到这个鬼地方来
You're pissed because I didn't invite you to this stupid thing,
所以你用罗斯来报复我
and now you're getting back at me with Ross.
不是这样的
That's not true.
-难道你没有生气吗 -不 生气
- Oh, you're not pissed at me? - Yes! I was.
对 我很生气 好了吧
Yeah, I was, okay?
你办了场聚会 却没邀请我
You threw a party, and you didn't invite me.
对 我是感觉有点受伤
So yeah, my feelings were hurt a little bit.
但这跟急诊室里发生的事没有任何关系
But that has nothing to do with what happened in the E.R.
罗斯吻我的
Ross kissed me.
我不知道怎么会这样
I don't know where it came from.
我可没有叫他吻我
I did not ask for it.
我发誓
I swear.
好吧
Fine.
-好吧 -好 好吧
- Fine? - Yeah... fine.
这不是派对 这是工作
And this wasn't a party. This was work.
没人愿意来 我从没指望你会想来
Nobody wanted to come. I never thought you did.
如果我们真想好好地在一起
If you and I are gonna do this,
那你心里有话就要跟我说
you've gotta start talking to me.
别再偷偷生气
No more getting mad
却憋着不说看我能不能发现你在生气
and then waiting to see if I know you're mad
-类似这种事情 -好的
- or any of that. - Yeah, okay.
我不想让他吻我
I didn't want him to kiss me.
我想要你吻我
I want you to kiss me.
看这个
Look at this.
他们这张照片 一只倒霉兔子
They got a picture of a damned rabbit
在草坪上跳来跳去
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表