that that is not true.
可一旦成为孩子的父亲
But somebody's daddy?
就没有你插足的余地了
You kind of can't get between that.
你不是应该在飞机上吗
You're supposed to be on a plane.
我刚准备去飞机场时他们就呼我了
They called me before I even left to go to the airport
会面被取消了
and cancelled the interview.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
总统把他甩了呗
The president dumped him.
我还是走吧 不参合你们的事了
You know, I'm out. I'm out.
祝你俩有个美好的夜晚
You guys, uh, have, uh, a good night.
我去打的了
I'm catching a cab.
再见 再见
Bye, bye, bye.
替我向孩子们道声晚安
Kiss to the girls.
我想我还是上♥床♥睡觉吧
I think I'm gonna turn in.
你又不知道是不是没戏了
You don't know that it's over.
他们说了什么
What did they say?
我要上♥床♥睡觉
I better turn in.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
我听说你准备
I heard you're moving...
和艾玛同居
in with Emma!
是的
Um, yeah.
也许吧
We might, yeah.
所以我给你带了瓶酒
Yeah, so I brought you some wine!
等等 这是瓶好酒啊
Wait. This is a very nice bottle of wine.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我从德里克的收藏品中偷来的
Uh, uh, I swiped it from Derek's collection.
它看起来挺贵的
It looked really expensive.
那么尽情享受吧
So, enjoy!
你们小两口
The both of you.
不 艾玛 她不在这
Oh, no, Emma's -- she's not here.
那你现在怎么打算
So, what's the plan now?
我该开始偷偷从你卧室窗户溜进来吗
Should I start sneaking in your bedroom window?
毕竟你和董事会成员之一一起住
You -- you do live with one of the board members.
我跟你说了 她在梅的家里
I told you -- she's at Mer's.
我知道 我不是说像今晚这样
Yeah, I'm not just talking about tonight.
听着 事情很快就会过去
Look. Things will blow over.
我会和梅以及克里斯蒂娜谈谈
I'll work on Mer and Cristina.
一切都会没事的
This will all go away.
当然在那之前
Until then, yeah,
你也许还是从我卧室窗户溜进来好点
maybe you sneak in my bedroom window.
但杨今晚应该都不会回来了吧
But Yang's supposed to be out all night tonight.
是的 你想上楼吗
Yeah. You want to go upstairs?
我也想 但上楼太浪费时间了
I would, but upstairs is just so far away.
今天很多人都说这戒指很好看
I got so many compliments on my ring today.
但还是为阿历克斯和威尔逊那事感到难过
It's so sad, though, about Alex and Wilson.
的确
Oh, yeah.
这真不公平 对吧 我们高兴的时候
It's not fair, right, that we get to be so happy
其他人就得遭殃
and other people have to be so miserable?
比如艾普丽尔就被冷落了
Yeah, like April -- just out in the cold.
我真为她感到难过
I feel terrible.
你可真坏
Awful.
那我要和谁睡
Who am I gonna sleep with?
医院就是我的狩猎场
The -- the hospital is my dating pool.
但 就是你让我不能
You -- you are making it impossible
和别人滚床单
for me to get laid.
我不觉得你存在这方面的问题
Well, I don't think that has ever been a problem.
这倒是
Yeah, well...
我们家以前
Are you sad
没有窗上用品你很难过吗
there weren't any window treatments at the firehouse?
-什么 -你懂的 窗帘以及
- What? - You know, drapes and, uh,
挂在它上面的东西
the thing that goes on top of it.
叫什么来着
Uh... what are they called?
是叫窗帘杆吗
It's a -- curtain rod?
不对
Mnh-mnh. No.
当然那个也是你需要的
I mean, yes, obviously you need that,
但还有其它的
but there's that other thing.
我该记得才对
I should know this.
我妈可是室内设计师
My mother is an interior decorator.
我整个童年
I spent my childhood
都在听她讲这方面的东西
listening to her talk about these things.
你要打给谁 难道你要
Who are you -- are you --
妈 嘿 是我
Mom? Hey, it's me.
是的 我知道现在很晚了
Yes. Yeah, I know it's late.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
听着 你管那些
Listen, uh, what do you call,
在窗户上面的东西叫什么
Uh, those things that are on top of your windows?
不 是另外一个东西
No, the other thing.
短帷幔 就是这个
Valance! Yes!
谢谢 好的 晚安
Thank you. Okay, good night.
是短帷幔
Valance.
你会为我们
Were you -- were you sad
没装短帷幔而难过吗
we -- we -- we never had valances?
不
No.
-当然不 -一点都没有
- No. - A little bit?
没有 完全没有
No. No.
我一点都不为
I'm not sad...
没有装短帷幔而难过
that we didn't have valances.
我从来就没想过
It never occurred to me, you know,
去装窗帘
to get window treatments.
我会帮你把它们列进去
I'll put them in for you.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
很抱歉昨晚我没来
Hey, sorry I couldn't come by last night.
不 没关系的
Oh, no, no, it's -- it's -- it's fine.
我昨天有三台手术
I had three surgeries,
还包括一个28周的剖腹
including an emergency "C" at 28 weeks.
孩子没事
Baby's fine.
那就好
Oh, that's great.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is. It was.
你也很好
And so are you.
我想当面跟你说件事
And I wanted to say something in person,
可我
but I'm...
我有点紧张 就直接说吧
Okay, I'm just nervous, so I'm just gonna say it.
我们要去看♥房♥♥子了
So, we're gonna look at houses,
会发生一些尴尬的讨论
and there's gonna be that awkward conversation
比如我们需要多少卧室
about how many bedrooms we need,
尴尬是因为这是新情况
awkward because this is kind of new
我们也没真正谈到过孩子
and we haven't really talked about kids,
可房♥子有卧室 而卧室是给孩子们住的
and houses have bedrooms, and kids go in bedrooms.
所以 直说吧
So, um, okay, I'm just gonna--
我想要两个或者三个孩子
I would like two kids, maybe three,
我计划在他们上学前都不工作了
and I plan on not working until they're in school
当个妈妈 送他们上学
and being the kind of mom that walks them to school,
所以我需要一个好学区
so I need a good school district.
我吓到你了
I'm freaking you out.
真是的
Um-- crap.
我在车上准备这段话时
When I went over this in the car,
听起来还不像在说
uh, it didn't sound so
"娶我然后生孩子吧"
"Marry me and sire my children."
本来是很正常的话
It was reasonable.
不 这
No, it--
这确实正常
It is.
你该把这事说出来
You should be talking about this stuff.
太好了
Good.
我疯了
I'm not crazy.
不不 你没疯
Mnh-mnh, no, you're not crazy.
那好
Okay, then.
那我今晚过来找你
So, I'll meet you back here tonight,
然后我们去找地♥产♥中介
and we'll go to the real-estate agent.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
得重新做计划了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表