I can't find Frankie. She disappeared.
你得回来
You just have to get back here.
听到后尽快打给我
Call me as soon as you get this.
你说找不到弗兰克了吗
What do you mean you can't find Frankie?
你知道她在哪吗
Oh, do you know where she is?
什么
What?
小心
Watch out.
她通常是躲在这里的什么地方
Well, she usually hides somewhere over here.
找到了
Gotcha.
找到你了 弗兰克
Bam! Gotcha, Frankie!
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 弗兰克 醒醒
Wake up. Frankie, wake up!
等等 别动 布莱登 倒回去
Wait, hold on, Braden. Back up.
左边左边 别动
Left, left, left. Hold it.
倒回来 倒回来
Back up. Back up.
右边右边右边
Right. Right, right.
别动 倒回来 倒回来
Hold it. Back up. Ba-- back up.
我去
Oh. Oh, crap.
弗兰克
Frankie!
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is?
不知道 破摄像机不能放大房♥间号♥
No, crappy camera couldn't zoom in on a room number.
她在一个存储间
She's in a linen storage.
-哪一间 -不知道
- Well, which one? - I don't know.
那间
That one.
脉搏很微弱
Pulse is faint.
把她放到床上 上监视器
Let's get her on a bed and on a monitor.
艾薇的活检标本正要去检测
Ivy's biopsy sample's on its way to path.
弗兰克心脏不行了
Frankie's in heart failure.
我和克莱夫做了心电图
Karev and I ran an EKG.
不是她的起搏器的事
It's not her pacemaker.
她需要左心室辅助装置
She needs an LVAD.
糟糕 这些孩子连着串的做手术啊
Crap. These kids are like surgical dominos.
好吧 给她做准备吧
Okay, let's get her ready.
克莱夫在4号♥手术号♥做术前准备
Karev's prepping her in O.R. 4.
你几点的飞机
What time's your flight?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
三个小时
Three hours?
三个小时了啊 德里克
For three hours, Derek,
我都不知道孩子在哪
I had no idea where our children were.
我的手在一个人的胃里
I had my hand inside a guy's stomach,
-可我只想着 -我说了我能处理好
- and all I could think was-- - I told you I had it handled.
-你说你接到他们了 -我以为我接了
- You told me you had them. - I thought I did.
我做了个手术 我得教学
I had a surgery. I had to teach.
亨特和韦伯怪我失职
Hunt and Webber accused me of dropping the ball.
这件事你是失职了
You dropped this ball.
你得告诉我你把孩子放哪了 德里克
If you put our kids somewhere, Derek, you have to tell me.
我们往好处想想
Let's just step back for a second
想想孩子们都很安全 好吗
And take a look that the kids are fine, okay?
我就是忘了给你打电♥话♥
I just forgot to make a phone call, okay?
我现在得去做手术了
Now I've got a surgery to get to.
他们挺好的
No, they're fine.
佐拉睡了 贝利还很活跃
Zola's asleep and Bailey was out like a light.
我不知道德里克怎么没告诉你
No, I don't-- I don't know why Derek didn't tell you.
没事
Yeah.
不 没事 随时打电♥话♥
No, not a problem. Anytime.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
我从来没想过
I never would have just assumed
你会想怀我们的孩子
you didn't want to carry our child.
你说过"我不能再承受失去了 太痛苦了"
You said, "I can't take another loss. It's too hard."
我以为这个意思是不想要
I took that as a "No."
我怕我要是再问你的话
And I was afraid that if I asked you again,
会让你很难过
it would make you too sad.
那都是一年前的事了
Okay, that was a year ago,
又发生了很多事 也许我改变主意了
and there was a lot going on, and maybe I changed my mind.
-是吗 -不知道 也许吧
- Have you? - I don't know. Maybe.
亚利桑那 你快乐我就快乐
Arizona, if it would make you happy, it would make me happy.
是啊 好的
Yeah, hmm. Y-yeah.
可你觉得我应该怀吗
But do you think I should?
现在通过这种方法
Now, with this approach,
我们从管通到了海马体
we go straight down the barrel to the hippocampus.
有问题吗
Questions?
停 别说了 我们慢点来
Stop. Okay, hold it. Here. Let's just slow down.
接下来这样 你们每个人
Here's what we're gonna do-- I'm gonna have each one of you
轮流到我身边看显微镜
take a turn next to me at the microscope.
看显微镜的人可以提一个问题
Whoever is at the microscope will ask one question.
罗斯 你先来
Ross, you go first.
-老爷子去哪了 -谁知道
- Where's gramps? - Who cares?
我们有更多时间看显微镜了
More microscope time for us.
说得好
Good point.
好了 我觉得你太夸张了
Okay, I think you're blowing this out of proportion.
是吗 可这就是我
Am I? Because this is who I am.
这就是真正的我 我就是这样的
At my core, this...this defines me.
我知道 可我依然爱你
And I know that. I love you still.
真感谢啊
Oh, well, thank you.
十分感谢你不论如何都爱我
Thank you so much for loving me anyway--
不管我的信仰如何
Despite my beliefs, despite my faith,
恰好我把这信仰置于一切之上
which I happen to hold above everything else.
你在曲解我的话 不是
You're twisting my words. It's not--
你在无视我的话
And you're ignoring mine!
你不是接受我这个人和我的信仰
You don't accept who I am or what I believe.
你在忍♥受 你有偏见
You tolerate it. You judge it.
因为你没有信仰 你就对我的有偏见
You judge my faith because you don't have any.
我有信仰
I have faith.
我相信医学 相信救人治病
I have faith in medicine. I have faith in helping people.
这不叫信仰
That's not faith!
信仰是相信你无法看到的东西
Faith is believing in what you can't see.
你就承认吧 杰克逊
Will you just admit it, Jackson?
你认为我的信仰是荒唐的
You think what I believe is ridiculous.
是的 因为本来就是 没错
Yes, because it is! Yes.
你的上帝就像我们假想中的孩子 艾普丽尔
Your god is like our hypothetical deaf child, April.
不是真的
It's not real.
好了 对不起
Look, all right, I'm-- I'm s-sorry.
我不是不尊重你
It's n-- it doesn't mean I don't respect you.
只是
It's just...
天呐 我就是
God, I just feel --
我就是替你感到遗憾
I just feel sorry for you.
你不知道如何去相信
You don't know how to believe in something
你不能触碰或感觉 这
you can't touch or feel, and that...
真可悲
is so sad.
你可怜我吗
So you pity me.
我 是的
I...I-- I do.
我真的可怜你
I really do.
我们得去睡觉了
We should go to sleep.
看起来艾薇的左心室辅助装置血流通畅
Looks like Frankie's LVAD has good flow.
我同意 血流过导管了
I agree. Passing the cannulas.
知道了 用硫杂脯氨酸
Got it. Thioproline.
开始输入精蛋白
Start protamine, please.
-阿历克斯 你还在 -值夜班 你也还没走
- Alex, you're still here? - Night shift. You're still here?
是啊 显然我们都以医院为家了
Yes, we're all still here, obviously.
你的演讲稿想好了吗
Did you finish your speech?
没有 我打算临场发挥了
Nah, I -- I'm just gonna wing it.
那多奇怪啊 获奖人选已经确定了
It's weird. They've made their decision.
我肯定 信封里那张纸上肯定印着你的名字
Your name is typed on a piece of paper in an envelope. I know.
我一直都觉得你会得哈珀-艾弗里奖
I always figured I'd read about you winning the Harper Avery.
但没想到在你得奖前夜 我能
I didn't think I'd be operating with you
有幸与你同台手术
the night before you won it.
咱们上一次彻夜加班是什么时候
When is the last time we all pulled an all-nighter together?
入院第三年吗
Third year?
时间过得真快 看我们现在 你都有两个孩子了
Oh, god. Look at us now. You've got two kids.
你也要得哈珀-艾弗里奖了
I mean, you're about to win a Harper Avery.
而阿历克斯
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表