We just want to make sure he doesn't get any more.
但他在进行生化酶治疗啊
But he's been taking the enzyme.
就是为了防止这种事情发生啊
It's supposed to stop this kind of thing from happening.
报告显示他的T细胞为零
His labs show his T-cell count is zero,
就说明他已经对酶产生了抗体
which means he's developed antibodies to the enzyme
现在已经不管用了
and it's no longer working.
他现在极易受到各种感染
He's highly susceptible to all types of infection.
你们考虑过骨髓移植吗
Have you considered a bone-marrow transplant?
他一出生我们就想找配型
We tried to find the match right after he was born,
但是无血缘配型太难找了
but ethnic donors are so hard to find.
他们因此推荐了酶疗法
They recommended the enzyme instead.
一直都管用
It's been working.
以前一直管用
It was working.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
I'm ready.
嗨宝贝 小宝贝
Hey, champ. Brady bug!
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie. Ohh.
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝
Ohh. Baby.
是的 这是个美国的项目 但我相信
Yeah, this is a U.S. Project, but I believe our --
最理想的研究方法是以开放的心态
our best approach is to open our doors
欢迎你们的加入
to welcome your participation.
我们正努力对世界上最复杂的事物
You know, we're trying to gain a comprehensive understanding
即我们的大脑 更加全面的了解
of the most complex object in the world -- our brain.
我们尽最大努力邀请所有
We are willing to take every great mind
有志之士的加入
we can access to do it -- your minds.
我们欢迎你们
We welcome you.
感谢你们的加入
Thank you for joining us.
真棒 你做得很好
That was great. You did a good job.
我去日托所发现我们的儿子丢了
I went up to daycare to find my son missing.
我需要一个听众 来来坐下
Yeah, I needed an audience. Look, sit down.
-我再跟你说一遍 -不不不
- Let me go over this again with you, okay? - Oh, no, no, no.
我听太多遍了我都会说了
I've heard that speech so many times I could do it myself.
-不要烦我们的儿子了 -很无聊吗
- Stop boring our son. - Is it boring?
今天会有50个科学家
I have 50 scientists
从世界各地飞来听我演讲
from around the world coming here today.
这会很精彩的 这可是件大事
It's got to be charming. It's a big deal.
我知道这是件大事
I know it's a big deal,
所以我就不打扰你了
which is why I will get out of your way.
而且我会把儿子也带走
And I'm taking my son with me because
因为我不希望他说的第一个词是下丘脑
I don't want his first word to be hypothalamus.
还有比这更糟的呢
There are worse first words.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
好消息
Good news.
心脏检查结果很好 已经在路上了
The heart checked out okay and is en route.
-是时候去手术了 -感谢上帝
- Time to go to the O.R. - Thank god.
妈妈你会给爸爸打电♥话♥吗
Mom, you'll call dad?
跟他说给莫斯老师发邮件
Tell him to e-mail Mr. Moss
要学生会的申请表
and get the application for student council.
注册已经开始一星期了
Sign-ups have already been out for a week.
妈妈
Mom?
先亲我一下吧
Just give me a kiss first.
等你醒来的时候我就在你身边 好吗
I'm gonna be right here when you wake up, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
当手术结束时
When we're finished with the surgery,
我会及时通知你的
I'll come update you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
嗨
Hey.
对 她刚进手术室
Yeah, they just took her up.
弗兰克还好吗
How's Frankie?
对 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay...
有点吧
Sort of.
对 我也希望你能在这
Yeah, I wish you were here, too.
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Whoo, hey.
我需要你早上把索菲亚送到学校
I'm gonna need you to get Sofia to school in the morning
因为我会带病回家的
'cause I'm gonna be home sick.
又来了
This again.
不不 这是她的超能力
No, no, this is her superpower.
-她现在看起来没事 但是 -她就是没事
- She looks fine now, but -- - she is fine.
不 我觉得可能会病三天吧
No, I'm thinking it's gonna be about three days.
所以说
So you know what?
你也应该取消和帕姆他们的晚餐
You should cancel dinner with Pam and them, too.
不行 你能打电♥话♥吗
Oh, no, can you call?
我今天都没有住院医师跟我
I-I don't even have a resident today,
所有的人都因为流感回家了 所以
and everyone's out with the plague, so...
说到取消的事情了
Speaking of canceling,
你确定屁♥眼♥医生会来吗
are you sure Dr. Butthole's gonna be here?
他已经迟到了
He's already late.
屁♥眼♥医生来了
Dr. Butthole has arrived.
我经常听人这么说
I get that a lot.
还有肛♥门♥医生 屁屁医生 臀部医生
Also, Dr. Poop Chute, Dr. Rear Gear, Dr. Rump Chump.
但我最爱的还是 括约肌仙女
But my favorite -- the Sphincter Fairy.
我朋友都叫我奥利弗
My friends call me Oliver,
你像平常一样很漂亮
and you look radiant, as always.
很高兴见到你 奥利
Oh, it's really nice to see you, Ollie.
抱歉 我没有 我不是
Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't -- I-I-I wasn't --
没关系
Oh, no offense taken.
我就是每天晚上会在
I'll just cry myself to sleep tonight
成堆成堆的钱上哭到睡着
on my piles and piles of money.
准备好了
We ready?
嗯 走吧
Yes. Let's go.
布莱登·莫里斯来了
Hey, Braden Morris is here?
他几年前是我的病人
He was my patient a few years ago.
-怎么回事 -他的药不起作用了
- What's going on? - His meds stopped working.
他得了急性额窦炎
He's got acute frontal sinusitis.
而且扩张得很快
It's spreading fast.
是个波特浮肿包块
Well, it's a potts puffy tumor.
他应该尽快手术 消除包块
He should get to surgery right away, get it drained.
确保它不会再扩张
Make sure it doesn't spread and --
你看起来糟透了
You look horrible.
对 你看起来糟透了
Yeah, correct. You look horrible.
-你怎么了 -没什么
- What's going on with you? - Oh, nothing.
就是胃有点不舒服 没事
It's -- my stomach's a little screwy. I'm fine.
我得赶快去预定个手术室
Gonna, um, go book an O.R., though.
不行 你别去了
No, you're not.
你能对这个孩子做的最好的事
The best thing you can do for this kid
就是离他远一些
is to be nowhere near him.
因为你看起来糟透了
Because you look horrible.
对 我能消除波特浮肿包块
Yeah, I can drain a potts puffy tumor.
-回家吧 -对 你应该回家
- Go home. - Yeah, you should go home.
-你得 -我没事
- You need to -- - I'm fine.
好吗 我能照顾好自己
Okay? I can take care of myself.
或许将来吧
Maybe I will.
对 你应该回家
Yes, you should go home,
穿上一些柔软舒服的袜子
put on some good, fluffy socks.
食品储藏室里有汤
Oh, there's soup in the pantry,
然后好好地洗个澡 一直待到
and just go get in the shower and sit in it to --
艾普丽尔 我知道病人什么样子
April! I know how to be sick.
我还差得远着呢
I'm not even sick.
我就是想帮帮他
Just trying to help him.
走吧 去帮他吧
Well, let's go help him.
戈徳先生 你的检查包括心电图都没问题
Mr. Gorder, your labs look great and your EKG is clear,
所以我们马上就会把你
so we're gonna be sending you
送去手术室 好吗
up to the O.R. in a little bit, okay?
-好 听起来不错 -紧张吗
- Yeah, sounds good. - Uh, nervous?
嗯 有点
A little bit, yeah.
再让墨菲医生
How about if Dr. Murphy
给你介绍一下手术流程吧
takes you through the procedure one more time?
墨菲
Murphy?
她可能是睡着了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表