So, you broke up again?
还是为了孩子的事 死结难解
Same thing, over and over.
知道还有什么也没变吗
You know what else is the same?
姐妹卧谈
This.
我们躺在这里 谈你和欧文的事
You and I laying in this bed, talking about you and Owen.
你为什么总把自己搞得这么惨
Why do you keep doing this to yourself?
我需要帮助
I need help.
梅 你得帮我
Mer, you have to help me.
别让我回到他身边
Don't let me go back to him --
这对他和我都好
for his good and mine.
求你帮我
Please help me.
当然 我当然会帮你
Of course. Of course I'll help you.
你说什么 手术都是半年前的事了
What do you mean? It's been six months since my last procedure!
你的手还没康复
Your hand's still not healed!
你需要更多物理治疗 再去技能实验室练习
You need more P.T. And more time in the skills lab.
我不准你进手术室
You are not stepping into that O.R. --
今天不行 也许再不能进了
Not today, maybe not ever!
好吧 首先 你别大声咆哮
All right, first of all, you need to lower your voice.
好吧 没人能对你嚷嚷吗
Okay! So, what, nobody can yell at you?
为什么 凭什么
Why's that? Why is that?!
就凭你姓艾弗里
Because you're an Avery? Excuse --
和这毫无关系
That has nothing to do with any of this.
就因为你这个富二代
And you -- some pampered little rich boy
生来就有一家医院
who was gifted a hospital...
所以当你你太过骄傲
so he thinks that it's okay to go ahead
不肯承认
and endanger patients,
自己再也不能做手术
'cause he's too damn proud to admit
就能理所当然地危及病人生命吗
that he can't operate anymore!
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt!
你知道有多少婴儿
Do you know how many infants are
出生时没有肺动脉吗
born without a pulmonary artery?
克里斯蒂娜 我很抱歉
Cristina, I'm so sorry.
但可以通过手术修正
But there is a surgery to correct it.
是单源化手术
It's called unifocalization,
我本来正在用机器人做那个手术
which I was doing with a robot.
但现在却由肖恩在完成
But now Shane is finishing it
因为你对我不停地紧急呼叫
because you paged me "911" Like a million times.
-不管什么事 最好是 -是欧文
- So whatever it is, it better be -- - It's Owen.
他想要值班 我觉得不太好
He wanted to work a shift. I didn't feel comfortable.
只有让你来他才同意卧床
He only agreed to get in a bed if I paged you.
你来了
You came.
你先出去吧
Give us a minute.
天啊 你臭死了
Oh, god, you stink.
这样你还想值班
You tried to start a shift?
你疯了吗 你有可能伤害病人
Are you insane? You could've hurt someone.
是啊 是啊 我爱你
Yeah. Yeah. I love you.
不能再这样了 我爱你
This has got to stop. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you, and...
我每天都看到你
I-I see you every day,
相近却不能相亲
and I can't have you.
所以
So --
这样下去我如何是好
So how am I supposed to keep doing this.
一直在这里工作
Keep working here, when...
每次转身
every time I turn around...
都能和你相见
...I see your face.
欧文
Owen...
欧文 欧文 欧文 欧文
Owen, Owen, Owen, Owen...
我爱你 求你了 求求你
I love you. Please. Please.
求你嫁给我 嫁给我吧
Please marry me. Just marry me.
-欧文 -你为什么不能嫁给我
- Owen - Why can't you just marry me?
求你了 我恳求你 诚心恳求你
Please, I'm begging you. I'm begging.
放下自尊求你
I am begging you.
我们不该放弃彼此
I mean, we should never have called it quits.
我们决定分开
We should never have called
就是个错误 求你了
it quits when we did. Please.
求你
Just...
嫁给我吧
please marry me.
还没见到他的踪影
There's no sign of him yet,
但时间还很充裕
but there's still plenty of time,
没必要慌张
so there's no reason to panic.
-我没慌 -好吧
- I'm not panicked. - Okay.
-能帮我系下腰带吗 -好的
- Can you get my belt? - Sure.
你美极了
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
他迟到了
He is late.
这种事他怎么可能迟到
How could he be late to this?
我再去找找他
I'll go look for him again.
好吧 这里全是伤员
Okay, we've got a full house, people.
-呼叫所有可以参加抢救的人 -是
- Page -- page anyone who's available. - Yes, sir.
当心后面 十岁女性 从车里飞了出来
Watch your back. 10-year-old female thrown from a vehicle.
多处钝挫伤 血压低
Multiple blunt injuries and hypotensive.
你 评估她的病情 然后迅速去放射科
Hey, you -- assess her, then rush her up to radiology
做一个增强CT
get a C.T. with contrast.
-然后尽快呼我 -对不起
- Then page me as soon as -- - Um, excuse me.
增强 是不是要打碘剂
Um, contrast, like the iodine dye?
我对那个过敏 我女儿会不会也过敏啊
I'm allergic to that. Do you think my daughter could be, too?
我们会做个检查 没问题的 失陪了
We'll run a test and check. Not a problem. Excuse me.
什么情况
What've you got?
要我再给他打个电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to call him again?
不用
No.
你要接吗
Do you have to take that?
你可以走的 你以前
'Cause you can go. It -- it's not like
又不是没陪我参加过这种场合
you haven't been through this with me before.
是个全员呼叫 找值班的人
It's a general page, for whoever's on call.
我又不值班 我哪也不去
I'm not even on call. I'm not going anywhere.
出什么事了
What happened?
她在抽搐 严重过敏反应
She was seizing -- severe allergic reaction.
我刚路过 看到这个吓呆了的实习生
I was passing by and saw this intern freaking out.
推了0.3毫克肾上腺素
I've given her .3 epi.
是谁约的增强
Well, did anyone order contrast?
她做过过敏试验吗
Was she tested for allergies?
我收到传呼了 什么事
I got paged. What's going on?
我们得立刻送她去手术室
We need to get her to the O.R. immediately.
给她用苯海拉明和激素 立即
Let's start her on benadryl and steroids, stat!
-这是你的病人吗 -是的
- Is this your patient? - Yes.
你怎么没查她是不是造影剂过敏
Why didn't you screen her for any contrast allergies?
-我做了 -这没有
- I did. - It's not here.
没有任何检查的报告
I mean, there's no record of any tests.
-我预约了 -有吗
- I ordered it. - You did?
-当然 -你确定
- Yes! - You sure?
-确定 -你真约了
- Yes. - You did?
我肯定预约了检查
Hey, I ordered the damn test!
我没有吗
Didn't I?
你这时间掐得真准啊
Cutting it a little close, don't you think?
对不起我迟到了
Hi. Sorry I'm late. I know.
路上耽误了 堵车
I got held up, and there was traffic and --
对不起 现在我来了
Anyway, sorry. I'm here now.
你真美
You look incredible.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我们走吧
Well... shall we do this?
走
Let's.
这简直无法接受
This is unacceptable.
这种事情经常发生
Things like this keep happening,
这次竟然是个孩子
and this time there was a kid involved.
我不会再坐视不管了
And I'm not looking the other way any longer.
他靠不住 对他的病人是个危险
He's unreliable, a danger to his patients.
我说
I mean --
你闻到他呼吸的味道了吗
did you smell his breath?
我们还是等酒精测试结果出来再说这个吧
Yeah, well, let's just wait for the breathalyzer results.
不行 我们得紧急召开董事会
No. We -- we need to convene an emergency board meeting.
现在 德里克 现在
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表