好的 先生
Yes, sir.
抱歉
Sorry,
我之前不该那样说你
about what I said.
我太混了
I was a complete jerk.
听说你被逮着了
I heard you got busted.
没错
Yep.
为了不让我跟阿历克斯在同一层楼上
I have to miss out on my education
我连今天的学习都得错过
so they can keep me on a separate floor from Alex.
我倒希望有这条规矩
See, I want that rule.
我要是单独跟杰克森待在同一个房♥间的话
If I find myself alone in a room with Jackson,
我怕我会揍他
I'm afraid I'm gonna nut punch him.
所以他每次只要走进急诊室会诊
So every time he has a consult in the E.R. today,
我就跑出来休息
I'm taking a break.
你不该逃出来的
You shouldn't.
你就该痛揍他一顿
You should nut punch him.
我们都巴不得看见那一幕呢
We'd all want to see that.
他娶了她 乔
He married her, Jo.
前一天他还跟我在一起呢 后一天
One day, he's with me, the next day,
他俩不仅好上了 她还成他妻子了
he's not just with her, she's his wife.
那我他妈的那段时间到底算什么呢
So, what the hell was I all that time,
他就可以像丢垃圾一样把我丢开吗
that he could just... toss me aside like garbage?
天啊
Oh, my God.
箱子就放在外面
It was right outside --
在垃圾桶旁边
By the dumpsters.
他体温很暖 脉搏虚弱 呼吸急促
He's warm, pulse is weak. He's breathing fast.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh! Shh! Shh! Shh!
小家伙 你好吗
Hey, little one. How are you?
你多大了 八个月 还是九个月
What are you, like 8 months, 9 months?
这是什么呀
Oh, what do we have here?
你以前做过手术
You've had some surgeries before.
我们把他送到儿科重症监护病房♥
Okay. Let's get him up into the PICU.
我去 我去拿儿科的轮床
Uh, I'll -- I'll get a peds gurney.
呼叫心脏科 另外报♥警♥
So, page cardio and call the police.
给他提取指纹 找找身上有没有胎记
Get prints, any identifying marks,
查查他是不是在这里出生 有没有人见过他
find out if he was born here, seen here.
我们要查出这个小家伙到底是谁
We're gonna find out who this little guy is.
对不起 真是太对不起了
I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我好像把我的腿弄坏了
Oh, I think you broke my leg.
-天啊 -没事
- Oh, my -- oh, my God! - It's all right.
我车里还有一条
I have another one in my car.
—
实习医生格蕾
第十季 第十五集 “抛诸脑后”
"Throwing it all away"
-发生什么事了 -我没事
- What happened?! - Oh, I'm fine.
-我正走着 然后 -发生什么事了
- I was walking, and -- - What happened?
我没事 我
I'm fine! I was --
我出了点意外 腿弄坏了
I had an accident, my leg got broken,
有人去给我取新的了
and someone's bringing me a spare.
我没事
I'm fine.
天啊 对不起
Oh, God! I'm sorry!
我拿到了 我拿到你的腿了
I got it. I got the leg.
罗宾斯医生 真是太对不起了
Oh, Dr. Robbins, I am so sorry.
爱德华兹 这样吧
Edwards, you know what?
你去呼叫心脏科
You should go page cardio
然后给那个宝宝做个病情检查
and then go do a work-up on the baby.
我跟她一块去
I'll go with her.
等一下 威尔逊 什么宝宝
Whoa, Wilson, what baby?
我们在垃圾桶那里发现一个婴儿
We found a baby in the trash.
不行 你不能做病情检查
No, you're not doing the work-up.
可那是我发现的宝宝
But it's my dumpster baby!
你今天不跟儿科 我有个病人要安排给你
You're not on peds. I have a patient for you.
贝利 我今天有一个拜勒胆汁导流手术
Oh, Bailey, um, I have a Byler's biliary diversion surgery today,
克莱夫今天不能帮我了 你能不能帮我
and I lost Karev, so can you assist?
没问题
You got it!
好了 所有人都出去 拜托
Okay, everybody out. Please.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我脖子有点酸 腿也彻底毁了
Yeah, my neck's a little sore, and my leg is totaled.
-天啊 -我现在只能用旧腿了
- Oh, geez. - Now I have to wear my old beater leg.
你不是说这条腿磨得你很疼吗
I thought you said this chafes you?
在我另一条腿修好之前
Well, it's better than nothing
也总比没腿强吧
until my other one's fixed.
好吧 来
All right. Here.
你等会能不能去看下爱丽莎·克莱姆
Oh, um, can you make it to round on Alyssa Cramer?
那个畸形足的女孩 她又回来了
The club-feet girl? She's back?
是啊 来做疤痕修复
Yeah, scar revision.
好的
Oh, yeah. Okay.
对了 人力部要找我谈话
Hey, um, listen. H.R. wants to talk to me.
那个匿名的骚扰举报人是莉亚·墨菲
The anonymous harassment claim came from Leah Murphy.
好了 你没事了吧
All right. You good here?
没事了 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you. Mm-hmm.
我知道我违反了规定
I understand that I broke a rule,
但就因为这个而不让我学东西有点不公平吧
but I don't think it's fair for this to affect my education.
你在儿科待的时间比其它任何科室都长
You spend more time on peds than any other service.
因为我喜欢儿科啊
Because I'm interested in peds!
而我希望给你提供全面的教学
Yeah, well, I'm interested in giving you a well-rounded education.
所以今天你要跟创伤科 这位是你的病人
So today, you're on trauma, and this is your patient.
唐纳德·默瑟是位器官捐赠者
Mr. Donald Mercer is an organ donor.
他今早在连环车祸中受伤
He was injured in an MVC this morning.
我们要等六个小时
We're waiting the 6 hours
来确定脑死亡
to confirm the diagnosis of brain death.
-好的 -所以现在 你要保证他的器官
- Okay. - Now, you will make sure that his organs
都符合捐赠的最佳条件
are in optimum condition for donation,
然后你就可以参加器官摘取的手术
and then you will get to scrub in on the organ recovery.
-听明白了吗 -这可是一次性做六个手术
- You got it? - But that's like six surgeries in one!
现在觉得创伤科也不错了吧
Trauma's not so bad now, huh?
她已经填好了所有的捐赠表格
She's filled out all the donor paperwork.
她只是希望在一切开始前
She just wants a couple minutes with him
再跟他单独待会
before she starts making arrangements.
-当然可以了 -不好意思 医生
- Of course. - Excuse me, uh, doctor?
我知道现在不太适合说这件事 我知道
This isn't the right time for this, I'm -- I'm sure.
恐怕也没有合适的时机了
I mean, there probably isn't one.
但我觉得不能再拖了
But I-I feel like it can't wait.
怎么了
How can we help?
唐尼四个月前做过肾脏移植
Donnie had a kidney transplant about four months ago.
-是的 我们了解 -那是我
- Yeah, we knew about that. - That was me.
是我捐的肾给他
I donated my kidney for him.
那真是
Wow. That's...
他有你这样的朋友真是幸运
He was lucky to have friends like you.
的确 太棒了
He was. Yeah. Uh, amazing.
那么
So, um...
我在想 就我的肾
I was wondering, about the kidney...
我能拿回来吗
can I get that back?
是的 我能看到你
Yeah, I can see you.
我不知道为什么你看不到我
I don't know why you can't see me.
但是我们这里还在收拾 所以
But we're still setting up here, so...
好吧 那你收到所有的提议书了
Yes, uh, so, then you did get all the proposals?
是的 是的 就在这呢
Uh, yeah. Yep. Yep. They're right here.
很好 很好
Great, great.
你也会把你的非对称传感器的原型
And, um, you're sending us a prototype
发给我们
of your asymmetrical sensor?
-是的 今天就发出去 -非常感谢
- Yeah, sending it out today. - Thank you. Thank you so much.
显然 你还需要停止任何其它
And, obviously, discontinue any other work
这个感应器的项目
you'll be doing with the sensors,
然后我会把专利通过电子邮件发给你
and I will e-mail you a release for the patent.
稍等 你说什么 "停止"
Wait, I'm sorry, "discontinue"?
我和托瑞斯医生的工作还在继续
My work with Dr. Torres is ongoing.
不能用你的感应器
Uh, well, not with your sensors.
你的感应器必须为我们现在的项目所专用
They have to be proprietary to the work that we're doing
国家卫生研究院的拨款就指着这个呢
our N.I.H. grant is dependent on that.
你明白吗
You understand?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表