不管了 忘记这些 我
You know what? Forget it. I'm --
我很好
I'm fine.
外科医生被训练成只身奋战
Surgeons are trained to go it alone,
做孤独的医者
to be solo artists,
不论手术室内外 都是特立独行的人
to be mavericks -- both in and out of the O.R.
但事实是 我们从不孤独
But the truth is, we are never alone.
什么
What?
欧文
Owen.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我写好演说词了 都写在这了
I finished my speech. I have it right here.
花了我六小时 坐在中间位置
It took me six hours in a middle seat
还有一瓶迷你装标价特高的龙舌兰
with a mini bottle of overpriced tequila,
但写得很谦逊 一点也没自夸
but it's gracious and not braggy.
我猜你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it.
我们站在前人的肩膀之上
We stand on the shoulders of those who came before us.
外科手术
Surgery
是一种最勇敢最无畏的医术
is the boldest and most fearless of the healing arts.
我们和那些支持过我们
We stand side-by-side
训练过我们的同事们肩并肩站在一起
with the colleagues who have supported us, prepared us...
哈珀-艾弗里奖赞扬那些
The Harper Avery Award celebrates those
克服阻碍 为人类的生存
who have destroyed the obstacles,
治疗和繁荣兴盛
altered the direction,
指引道路
and invented the future
创造未来的人
of how we are to live and heal and thrive.
这个房♥间里的医生们在为后代
The surgeons in this room are redefining medicine
改造医学
for generations to come.
为了每一位外科医生企盼的那一刻
...For the moment that every surgeon lives for...
我非常荣幸宣布今年的得主
And so I am very pleased to announce this year's winner.
当一切都仰赖你接受过的训练 选择
...when it all comes down to your training, your choices,
你的智慧 双手和技术
your wits, your hands, your stitch...
哈珀-艾弗里奖将授予
The Harper Avery Award goes to...
当一切都由你承担的时候
...when it all comes down to you.
约翰·霍普金斯医院的罗纳德·梅尔斯医生
Dr. Ronald Myers, Johns Hopkins Hospital.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表