实习医生格蕾
第十季 第十二集 "站出来"
"Get Up, Stand Up"
失败是避无可避的
Failure is an inevitability.
克里斯蒂娜·杨医生
Dr. Cristina Yang.
谢谢 亨特医生
Thank you, Dr. Hunt.
那个
The, uh...
这个手术 之前没人
The procedure I-- is so relatively untried
尝试过
that
风险非常得大
the associated risks are un-unusually high.
但是 这并不代表不能尝试
Still, that shouldn't be a reason not to try.
科学家们一次又一次
Every scientist was told "No,"
被告知”不行”
over and over.
-你还好么 -没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
幸运的是 病人现在反映良好
Fortunately, the patient is responding very well for now.
生命特征很稳定 但愿
His vitals remain stable, and it is our hope
可以一直这样 如果能一直稳定下去
that this will continue. And if it does,
那我可以谨慎地说
I am cautiously optimistic
这个手术应该是可行的
that we can call this procedure a success--
应该说是”一举成功”
Uh... "Home run" is a better word.
杨医生一举成功了
Dr. Yang hit a home run.
多亏了她 宝宝内森现在还活着
Thanks to her, baby Nathan is thriving this morning.
我们铭记于心的
The ones we remember.
那些改变世界的人们
The ones who changed our lives.
居里夫妇 乔纳斯·索尔克
The Curies, the Salks...
后者发现和制♥造♥出首例安全有效的脊髓灰质炎疫苗
克里斯蒂安·巴纳德
The Barnards...
世界上首例人类心脏移植手术的实施者
我们待会再印一个门静脉
We'll print another portal vein.
然后再测试一下
We'll perform tests on that,
最后看看还有没有更好的材料
and look for material that will hold up better.
也就是说从头再来一遍
So we go back to the drawing board?
这些人从不妥协
They're the ones who wouldn't take "No" for an answer.
是的
Yes, ma'am.
早
Morning.
板子上写的是你吗 下午做手术
Is that your name I see on the O.R. board this afternoon?
小手术 只是热热身
Well, it's just a cholie. Getting my feet wet.
那你去不成凯普娜的婚礼了
You're gonna miss Kepner's wedding?
就因为所有人都不在
Well, I scheduled my first surgery
我才好试手嘛
when everyone will be gone.
我可不想太高调了
I-I didn't want to make a big fuss.
你还有个肿瘤减灭术
You got a tumor debulking.
-能按时到么 -可以
- You gonna be done in time? - I will be done on time.
那好
All right.
你也开始做手术了
You're operating, too, huh?
-看来药物治疗还是有用嘛 -嗯哼
-The medication's helping? - Mm.
为你感到骄傲 贝利
I'm proud of you, Bailey.
我也不想太高调嘛
I don't want to make a big fuss.
刚刚进行得不错哦
I thought that went pretty well.
你别跟我了
You're off my service.
而且你的时间也到了
And you've got to be over your hours.
-该休息一天了 -什么
- You should go home and take a day off. - What?!
-为什么 -你刚才说了不该说的话
- What for? - You don't know when to keep your mouth shut.
他们得听听啊 这可是个了不起的
They needed to hear it was an extraordinary--
我不用你来帮我说话
I am not comfortable with you speaking for me,
尤其是这个手术
especially about this case.
罗斯其实说了该说的
Ross actually said what needed to be said.
你刚才明显不在状态
And you were not comfortable at all.
一点不自信
You were tanking in there.
我这周才工作了六十八小时 看到了嘛
I'm only at 68 hours for the week. See?
《美国医学会杂♥志♥》要采访你 不会太久
"J.A.M.A." wants a interview. It should be short.
C会议室见
Conference room "C".
我有些担心你
I'm worried about you.
你最近有些太积极了
You've been going too fast lately.
-别的医生也注意到了 -谁
- And I'm not the only one who noticed. - Who?
-是谁不重要 -我做错事了吗
- It doesn't matter who. - Have I screwed up?
-还是工作很差 -不是
- Is my work not up to-- - No.
你非常棒
Your work is--is great.
只是 你现在
It's just, you're becoming...
你会累瘫的
You're going to burn yourself out.
我知道怎么回事了
I think I know what this is.
我该帮你减减压了
You just need to work off some tension.
那件事再也不会发生
We're not doing that anymore.
你不用担心我把我们的关系想多了
If you're worried I think it's more than it is, I don't.
我只是想让你放松点
It's just to relax you.
是你该放松了
It's you who needs to relax.
我没事
I'm fine.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不要推开我
Don't shut me out.
我没事
I'm fine.
罗斯 回家
Ross, go home.
我们先确定接收器的
Okay, so first we determine the receptive field
-感受域 是么 -对
- of all the sensors, right? Okay. -Yeah.
德里克 神经科学那群人待会就到了
Derek, the guys from kleiss neuroscience will be here in 20.
我不能去见他们了 这里弄完
Oh, I can't. I-- once I'm done here,
我要带儿子去音乐课
I have to get Bailey to a music class.
什么事
Um, what's this?
他们要和我谈谈之前的研究
They want to talk to me about a research thing.
不仅仅是研究好么
It's not just a "Thing."
那可是总统发起的大脑绘图计划
It is the presidential initiative on brain mapping.
-大事中的大事 -随你怎么说 他正不去
- It is the thing. - Okay. No.
我们阶段二才开始呢
We're starting phase two.
他现在是我的大脑
Okay? He's my brain now.
他大脑是我的 其余都归梅瑞狄斯
Meredith can have the rest. I get his brain.
-我等会打发他们走 -不成
- I'll get rid of them. - No, you won't.
你要乖乖答应他们
You will say "Yes" To them.
你们都去凯普娜的婚礼吧
And you're both gonna be at Kepner's wedding, yes?
-当然 -恩
-Mm-hmm. -Uh-huh.
我不去婚礼
I'm not going.
贝利终于要做手术了
Bailey's doing surgery, finally.
而且 我也不想去婚礼
And I'd rather do that than watch Arizona
看着亚利桑那美丽动人地站在那
stand up there looking gorgeous
而我却像她鞋底刮下的尘垢
while I'm some pathetic, shriveled, leftover,
可怜巴巴 凄凄惨惨戚戚
discarded thing she scraped off her shoe.
呕 不要这样
Ew! No, don't do that.
我知道你们都认为我就是这种人
No! I know you think this is just what I do.
大家伙儿都会去婚礼吧
Oh, hey, hey! You're all going to the wedding, right?
-对 -现在成强制了吗
- Yes. - Is it mandatory?
-你就会 -你就会这样做
- This is exactly-- - Exactly what you do.
我知道我会怎么做 绝不是那样
I know what I do, and this is not that.
她对我而言意义很大
She was important.
我们不止是炮♥友♥
We were something.
也许还真不是
Maybe they was something.
-才怪 -才怪
- Nah. -No.
你老爸如何
How's your dad?
他告诉所有护士你是他儿子
He's told all the nurses you're his kid.
他很自豪呢 现在他怎样
He's proud. How is he?
不知道 也不想知道
Don't know. Don't really care.
来人 帮帮我儿子 他被撞了
Help! You gotta help my boy! He's been run over!
-先生 请不要动他 -别动他
- Sir, do not move! Don't move him! - No, no, no, no.
别动 别动 快推床过来 -别动他
- Stop! Stop! The gurney! - Keep him still.
拿担架和C号♥颈部固定器
Backboard and C-spine!
他当时正在开拖拉机
He was driving the tractor.
地面不平 就摔了下来
He hit a bump and fell off.
被压在轮子和粮食周转车下面
He went under the wheel and the chaser bin, too.
他有没有自己动过
Has he moved at all since?
有有 他试着站起来
Yeah, yeah, he was trying to get up.
直接对他进行全身扫描
Okay, let's get him straight to the Lodox.
-好了 我们走 -他叫什么名字
- All right, let's go! - What's his name?
科迪 他叫科迪
Cody. His name's Cody.
科迪 我是罗宾斯医生 能听见我吗
Cody, I'm Dr. Robbins. Can you hear me?
你没有叫救护车
You didn't call an ambulance?
我打了911 但他昏过去了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表