有一天 第三把也不见了
One day, the third one disappeared.
他也随之消失
And so did he.
事情的起因 是他跑到这
Look, it all started because he came in here
想要戒毒 为了你和尼基
trying to get clean -- for you and Nicky.
期间受尽折磨 可他坚持住了
I mean, it was hell, but he did it.
在这种情况下 你是他坚持下去
At this point, I think you're the only reason
唯一的理由
he's still trying to hang on.
现在不要放弃他
Don't bail on him now.
我和吉米在一起五年
I was with Jimmy for five years.
他满嘴扯谎的样子 我非常清楚
I know what it sounds like when he's full of crap.
你绝对是他亲生儿子
You are 100% his son.
前后总共15场手术
It took 15 surgeries total.
花费了我的全部家当
Spent everything I had.
你们身边 有多少人不满于自己的现状
How many people do you know that are unhappy with who they are?
他们有尝试改变吗
And do they do anything to change it?
因为我不喜欢过去的自己
'Cause, see, I didn't like who I was.
我却有胆量 变成我想要的样子
But I had the balls to become who I wanted to be.
我忠实于自己
I committed.
有些人参加健身俱乐部
Some people get a gym membership.
你则一次性全押进去了
You went all-in.
我喜欢
I like it.
你女人缘如何呢
How's it go over with the ladies?
刚开始时 我有个女朋友
Well, you know, I had a girlfriend when I started all this.
她当时很喜欢
She loved it.
然后 就没有然后了
You know, but that ended... and, uh...
总而言之呢 本猫人还是
Listen, let's just say the cat man
很有女人缘的好么
gets more than his share of tail, okay?
好的
Okay.
-就是这样 -好的
- That's all I'm saying. - Yeah.
那个孩子有消息了吗
Hey, what's the word on that little kid?
她醒了吗
She wake up yet?
非常抱歉
Well, I am so sorry,
但病人的信息属于隐私 所以
But patient information's confidential, so...
情况不容乐观 对吧
It's bad news, then, huh?
好了 你可以撤去那些钳子了
All right, you can go ahead and remove those clamps.
你是不是有什么异议啊 墨菲医生
Is there something you need to say to me, Dr. Murphy?
你本可以提前跟她说的
You couldn't have given her a heads-up,
这几个月来有那么多机会
in the months you were seeing each other?
她很担心凯普娜
She was worried about Kepner.
也问过 可你当时什么也没说
She asked about it, and you didn't say anything.
慢着 难道你这是在等待好时机
What, were you just waiting for the right time
来公开羞辱她吗
to publicly humiliate her?
我本可以一直埋头工作
I could've just kept working.
根本没必要去问你
I didn't even have to ask you.
我怎么那时就去问了你呢
Why the hell did I ask you?
我猜你是没学会如何控制情绪吧
I guess you have a problem with impulse control.
我这几周一直都尝试着向她道歉
I have been trying to apologize to her for weeks now.
每次她一见到我来就走了
She walks away the moment she sees me coming.
我真的为我对她所做的感到愧疚
I am miserable about what I did to her.
直到那事发生之前
I had no idea I was gonna do it...
我都没预料到自己会这么做
not till the moment it happened.
斯蒂芬依旧单身
Still, Steph's alone,
凯普娜也是 你也是
Kepner's alone, you're alone.
每个人都很痛苦
Everybody's pretty miserable.
完美大结局 不是吗
Seems like it all worked out really well, doesn't it?
墨菲医生 我打算先弄好这男人的手臂
Dr. Murphy, I'm gonna get back to fixing this man's arm.
现在你可以随意看
Now, you can glare at me all you want to,
但你得帮忙
but you are gonna help.
他们一直都盯着我看 对我评头论足
They were all just staring at me, judging me,
用他们那种小住院医的眼神
with their little resident eyes.
就像他们以前盯着你看那样
Like they used to stare at you --
鄙视你出轨了
cheater eyes.
那种感觉最糟透了
Ooh, yeah. Cheater eyes are the worst.
但这并不是说你活该 对吧
But it's not like you deserve it, right?
我是说 你和杰克森的事
I mean, you and Jackson --
跟那不是一♥码♥事
it's not the same thing.
难道不是吗
I mean, is it?
那个 我
Well, I --
嘿 蕾妮打了电♥话♥过来
Hey, Renee called.
地毯三点就能弄好
The carpet's gonna be done by 3:00,
然后我们约了公♥证♥人五点见
And then we have an appointment with the notary at 5:00.
你们今天就要去签法律文书吗
Oh, you guys are signing papers on the house today?
-这太好了 -但事与愿违
- That is so great! - Well, maybe not.
我今天五点前绝对脱不了身
There's no way I can be out of here before 5:00.
不 没关系 他是现场公♥证♥人
No, it's fine. He's a traveling notary.
-他可以来找我们 -很好
- He can come to us. - Splendid.
我刚好有个冰激凌机
Oh, and I have this ice-cream maker
但不知道怎么退回去
I couldn't figure out how to send back.
那就送给你们做乔迁礼物好了
That'll be your housewarming gift!
恭喜你们
Congratulations!
我早告诉你我们要整理礼物卡片
I told you we should've kept track of the cards.
怎么了 关于她和艾弗里
What happened? Did you get the dirt
有什么消息吗
on her and Avery?
我一直想叫本去探探那群住院医的口风
I've been trying to get Ben to do recon with the residents,
但他总是一副我不喜欢八卦的样子
But he's all, "I don't like to gossip."
-什么 -托瑞斯医生
- What?! - Dr. Torres,
罗伯特·费舍尔不在他的病房♥
Robert Fischer's missing from his room,
没人知道他去哪了
and nobody knows where he is.
猫人啊 他跑了
The cat man! The cat got out.
罗斯医生 和黄金组合一起吃午餐如何
Dr. Ross, how about a little lunch with the big dogs?
亨特医生要我在带佩妮进手术室前
Dr. Hunt wants me to triple-check
再三核查她的实验室检查结果
all of Penny's labs before we take her to surgery.
我们一时半会儿还不会带她进手术室
Well, we're not taking her into surgery for a while.
你有的是时间坐下
You have time to sit down.
更何况 沃伦医生到这年纪需要点朋友
Besides, Dr. Warren could use some friends his own age.
你以为我很老吗
How old do you think I am?
那是只恐龙吗
Is that a dinosaur?
"祝你有个美妙的一天 我的小男神
"Have a wonderful day, my special boy.
别忘了饭前洗手"
Don't forget to wash your hands."
肯定是不小心给了我塔克的午餐
I obviously have Tuck's lunch by mistake.
我还是去拿个汉堡吃吧
Yeah, I'm getting a burger.
是亨特主任
It's chief Hunt.
我真得去拿实验室结果了
I really need to get those labs.
等会儿手术室见
I'll see you in surgery.
真抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
我只想说声抱歉
I just want to say I'm sorry.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
你要好起来 明白吗
So get better, okay?
只要
Just...
只要你好起来
Just get better.
嘿 你在这干嘛
Hey! Hey! What are you doing in here?!
很抱歉
I'm sorry!
就在凯普娜婚礼之前 对吧
It happened before Kepner's wedding, didn't it?
你说的什么永远在一起
You -- you said all that stuff about being together forever
一起构建一个家庭
and having a family.
你是想求婚
That was you proposing.
你真的没听懂吗
Are you serious right now?
那你觉得我是在说什么
What do you -- what do you think it was?
我觉得你那时还在生你父亲的气
I thought that you were upset about your dad.
求婚时说的都是"你愿意嫁给我吗"
Proposals usually end in "Will you marry me?"
要是我知道 我就不会说
If I'd understood, I never would have said--
很好
Well, great.
娜奥米要离开吉米
Naomi's walking out on Jimmy,
现在你又要离开我
And now you're walking out on me.
-真是命啊 -听我说
- It's freakin' kismet. - Listen to me!
我不会离开你的
I'm not walking out on you.
但不能因为你♥爸♥的事
But we can't get married
我们就要结婚
just because you're screwed up about your dad.
别拿他当作你退缩的借口
Don't use him as an excuse for cold feet.
你要是不想结婚就吱一声
If you don't want to get married, just say so.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表