我们有了新的孩子就忘了她
we had a baby and forgot about her.
我会给保姆打电♥话♥ 告诉她
I'll call the babysitter and tell her
一个小时后在家里和你碰头
to meet you at the house in an hour.
你还得告诉实习生们
And you should tell the interns
让他们待在一起等海瑟的妈妈
to hang out and wait till Heather's mom arrives.
把孩子给我吧
Give me the baby.
好的
Okay.
宝贝
I know.
失血不少啊
That is a lot of blood.
-要我预订个手术室吗 -先不用
- Should I book an O.R.? - No, not yet.
在接下来的几个小时里观察她的病情
We'll monitor her for the next couple of hours
然后再做决定
and then decide.
我的...我的房♥子
My--my house.
女士 你损失了不少血
Ma'am, you've lost quite a lot of blood.
现在应该休息
You should rest.
不要担心房♥子了
I-I wouldn't worry about the house right now.
手术台上还有病人的时候
You can't scream at my doctors when there is
你不能冲我的医生们大喊大叫
an open body on the table.
真不能理解你同意她
I can't believe you let her talk you into
做这种蠢事
a boondoggle like that.
艾弗里医生 如果你有什么意见...
Dr. Avery, if you have any issues with--
他知道你为了东戳戳西看看
Does he know why you cut open a man in severe cardiac distress
就给一个极度心衰的病人开刀吗
just so you could poke around and see what's going on?
-我们检查了所有可能性 -告诉他
- We looked at all of the options. - Tell him.
你告诉他你是自责
You tell him you feel guilty
因为你和理查德·韦伯的最后一句话是
because the last thing Richard Webber heard from you
他是酒鬼还毁了你的人生
is that he's a drunk who ruined your life,
不顾他为你倾尽全力
after all he's done for you.
我们每晚打一小时电♥话♥
We talk on the phone for an hour every night.
他说起过
It came up.
你要是内疚 找神父忏悔去
You feel bad, go find a priest.
但别想充圣母弥补过错
But do not try to fix it with a Hail Mary.
那会害死他的
That very well may kill the man!
我要看他的病例 现在就要
I want acces to his charts... right now.
我一小时后回来
I'll be back in about an hour.
海瑟的妈妈那时应该还没到
Heather's mother won't probably be here yet,
但如果她到了 有人要陪着她
but if she is, uh, someone stay with her
-直到我回来 -我们不告诉她 是吧
- until I get back. - We don't tell her, do we?
不 我来说
No, I will.
想几件有关海瑟的好人好事吧
Just think of some good Heather stories.
一旦她知道了
Once she knows,
她会希望她死的时候有朋友陪伴
she's gonna want to know that she died among friends.
谁来等
Who's gonna wait?
我不行 她会从我的表情中看出来的
I can't. I can't. She'll see it in my face.
他到底有什么毛病啊 他们有那么亲吗
What the hell is his problem? It's not like they were friends.
-我可不要一个人等她 -我也不要
- I am not waiting with her alone. - I'm not either.
好吧 谁也不许走 我们一起等
Okay. Nobody goes. We all wait.
现在去找肖恩 告诉他我们一起等
Now go find Shane and tell him we're doing this together.
你是我妈么 你自己去找
What are you, my mother? You find him.
好了好了
Yes, yes, yes.
-嗨 -嗨 你能帮我看会儿她吗
- Hey. - Hey,can you watch her for a minute?
-行啊 -我得去拿我的笔记本
- Yeah. - I need to get my laptop.
过来
Come here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我老婆是个贱♥人♥
My wife's an s-l-u-t.
索菲亚和我去住酒店
Sofia and I are spending the night at a hotel.
然后呢
And then what?
我也不知道 马上回来
I don't know. Okay, I'll be right back.
我们难道让她们住酒店吗
We're gonna let her stay at a hotel?
这女人就是那个
So is this the woman
未婚夫也是消防员
whose fiance is also a firefighter,
-但之前没找到的吗 -是的
- but they couldn't find him for a while? - Yep.
镊子
Forceps.
这伤口真深啊
Wow, this wound is really deep.
-想要边缘平滑 我们得... -行了
- To get good margins, we're gonna have to-- - I got it.
你还真能睡啊
You are one sleepy girl.
现在就让你上♥床♥睡
I'm gonna get you to bed right now.
我想去酒店的
I was gonna go to a hotel.
但梅说我应该来这
But Mer said I should come here.
我应该看那五条未读短♥信♥的
Well, I guess I should have read those five text messages.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
真对不起 索菲亚在佐拉的床上睡呢
I'm sorry. Sofia's asleep in Zola's bed--
我可以把她抱走 她...
And I-I can move her. She--
她应该不会醒的
She probably won't wake up.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
凯瑟琳也许说的对 有可能
Catherine may be right. I mean, it's possible
我是当事者迷了
I'm too close to this to see it clearly.
我应该是旁观者清吗
Am I supposed to be seeing this clearly?
杨认为应该采用保守治疗
Well, Yang was advocating for a more conservative approach.
我们就这么办吧
I guess that's what we go with.
凯瑟琳正在看他的病历...
Catherine's reviewing his chart--
还有检查报告什么的
labs, I don't know.
如果她想做决定
If she wants to make the decisions,
那就让她做好了
then maybe she should.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
她还好吗
Hey, how is she doing?
我插了胸管
Well, I-I put in the chest tube.
她的一条肋骨断到肺里去了
One of her broken ribs sliced into her lung.
她损失了不少血
So, I mean, she put out a lot of blood.
-我们还在观察 -好的
- We're watching her. - Okay.
你怎么样
How are you?
不能再好了
Fabulous.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
-怎么了啊 -就是...
- What? - I-I just...
我多希望我知道
I wish I had known it was gonna be
那是我们最后一次在一起了
the last time you and I were together.
我会让那一次与众不同的
I would have done things a little differently.
最后一次做的不好吗
Well, was the last time bad?
不 上一次是周三
No, the last time was Wednesday,
我们把盘子摔了
when we knocked that plate off the counter,
然后我花了大半夜把你脚上的玻璃
and I spent half the night pulling shards of glass
-挑出来 -不是那次
- out of your foot. - That was not the last time.
是吗
It was?
不过表现不好
Not our best work.
那次太糟糕了
Well, that's awful.
折腾了这么久还...
After the kind of run we had...
太糟糕了
It's just a shame.
是很糟糕
Shameful.
我爱的人不是出轨就是死掉
Everyone I love either cheats on me or dies.
凯丽
Callie...
或是先出轨后死掉
Or cheats on me and dies.
-乔治就是 -亚利桑那不会死
- George did both. - Arizona's not gonna die.
是啊 不过这没让我多开心
Yeah, that doesn't make me feel any better.
抱歉 把你的酒喝光了
Ugh. I'm sorry. I'm drinking all your wine.
你才应该大喝一场
You should be drinking all your wine
你今晚经历了海瑟的事...
after what you went through tonight with Heather and...
还有理查德 天啊
and Richard, oh, my god!
为什么每件事都这么糟
Why is everything so horrible?
没事 喝吧
Please, it's okay. Go ahead.
尽情喝
It's all yours.
好吧
Okay.
我再开一瓶吧
I'll open another bottle.
呼叫她
Just page her!
我不能没有紧急情况就呼叫她
I can't page someone 911 without the name of the patient--
安德莉亚
Andrea.
托瑞斯医生会打电♥话♥过来问情况
When Dr. Torres calls in, she'll expect to know who--
不 没病人 呼叫她
No, there's no patient. Just page her.
没有紧急状况不能呼叫911
We can't page 911 without a patient emergency.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表