好的
Okay.
拿走吧
There you go.
你觉得他跟她说了啥
What do you think he said to her?
完全猜不出
No idea.
但我觉得他俩应该
Though, I don't think there's much
会无话不说吧
they wouldn't say to each other.
你确定 你怎么知道
Right? How do you get to that point?
就像我和你之间无话不说
There's nothing I wouldn't say to you.
我可不这么认为
Oh, I doubt that.
我们跟他们差远了
We are nowhere near that point.
你到处留"情"
You shed.
你留过头发 留过文胸
You shed hair. You shed bras.
这太假 太不厚道了
That is untrue and unkind.
你在我的住处待了一个周末
You stay over my place for the weekend,
枕头上就各种头发丝
and there's hair all over every pillow,
门把手上各种文胸
and a bra on every door knob.
你还有条文胸在我的餐具柜里
You got a bra in my silverware drawer.
哪一条 蓝色那条吗
Oh, which one? Was it blue?
你怎么会有这么多文胸
How do you have so many bras?
你又摆着一副生气脸
Well, you have angry face.
生气脸
I have angry face?
就是在你思考 解决问题
Yeah, when you are thinking or solving a problem
或者只是算零钱时
or just counting change,
别人都觉得你一副生气的样子
people think you're pissed off.
我没有生气
Well, I'm not pissed off.
我知道 是你脸长得太戳而已
Well, I know. It's just your face.
-这我可生气了啊 -那就多点微笑
- I'm getting pissed off. - Then you should smile more.
你有着迷人的笑容
You have a beautiful smile.
我觉得他是说他爱她
I think he said he loved her.
也许吧
Maybe.
大声说爱 携手未来
Say it loud and go from there.
什么
What?
只是想起马克·斯隆和我说过的话
No, it's something Mark Sloan said to me once.
他准备好了 医生
He's ready, doctors.
他说过 "如果你爱一个人
He said, uh, "If you love somebody,
即使要经历再多的风雨
you tell 'em, even if you're scared
即使要穷困潦倒
it'll cause problems
你也要勇敢说出来
or burn your life to the ground.
大声说爱 携手未来" 说得好
Say it loud and go from there." That's nice.
我的天啊
Aah! Oh, my god!
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?!
-我在工作 -在我们的结婚日
- I'm working. - On our wedding day?
我得多工作点好腾出我们结婚后的时间
I have to earn enough to take time off after our wedding day.
-你都看到我了 -一点点而已
- You saw me. - Barely.
我都没看到你的裙子和头发
I-I didn't see your dress. I didn't see your hair.
你戴了顶大帽子吗
Do you have a really big hat on?
我今天是见鬼了吧
This is such bad luck!
真不走运
Such bad luck!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
没事的 因为...
It's good. It's good, 'cause...
如果我第一次看到你现在这样
If the first time I saw you today
穿着裙子 弄着头发 美若天仙一般
was in the dress with the hair, looking that beautiful,
我就会内疚自己有多配不上你
I would just be reminded of how much I don't deserve you,
而且我很可能会晕过去
and I'd probably pass out.
然后我们就这样错过彼此
And we'd wind up back here.
也就不会有现在
We wouldn't be married.
得把我的新郎服退了
They'd have to cut off my suit,
到头来我还要付钱
and I'm still paying for it.
我很高兴看到你这个样子
I'm glad I saw you like this,
因为以后我还有好多好多机会
'cause I'm gonna see you like this a lot more
可以看到穿成这样的你
than I'll see you like that for the rest of our lives.
我爱这样的你
And I love you like this.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我有点迫不及待了
I can't wait.
别忘了穿黑袜子
Oh! Hey, don't forget black socks.
马修
Matthew?
马修
Matthew?
神经应答缺失有可能是因为
It's possible the lack of nerve response is due
脊柱创伤和肿胀压♥迫♥脊柱造成的
to, uh, trauma and swelling to the spinal cord.
不过可以随时间减轻
It could recede with time.
如果没有呢
An-and if it doesn't?
我们考虑可能是瘫痪
We're looking at paralysis,
多半是四肢瘫痪
Likely quadriplegia.
我们只能静待观察
We'll have to wait and see.
这都是我的错 不是吗
It's my fault, isn't it?
他之前还能动的
He was moving when it happened.
然后我就把他带到这
Then I brought him here.
都是我的错
I did this.
现在这样都是我造成的
I did this to him.
你只是在尽力帮他
You were trying to help him.
不管怎样 这都不是你的错
Whatever happens, it's not your fault.
你只是尽全力帮助你的孩子而已
Look, you were just trying to do your best for your kid.
明白了吗
Okay?
不幸的是 我用胃镜没法到达
Well, unfortunately, I wasn't able to access the diverticulum
憩室部位 所以我们只能依靠手术
with the scope, so we went in surgically.
不过手术是微创的
But it went seamlessly...
而且术后他就能重获清新口气
and he is gonna have very fresh breath.
谢谢
Thank you.
他醒了
He's waking up.
没事
All right.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
他怎么了
W-what's wrong with him?
马上呼谢博德 道尔顿
Page Shepherd right away. Dalton?
不好意思
Excuse me.
道尔顿
Dalton?
我可以既当妈又当医生
I can compete as a mother and as a surgeon.
你却认为我不能和你竞争
You just don't think I can compete against you.
你不行 梅 因为这是我要做的
You can't, because, Mer, this is all I do.
我只想做这件事
This is all I want to do.
所以别因为后悔了自己的决定就冲我嚷嚷
So don't whine to me because you made a decision you regret now.
你觉得我后悔组建家庭了吗
You think I regret my family?!
你觉得落后了 这让你不好受
I think you feel left behind. And that sucks for you,
可是没人逼你出局
but no one forced you out of the game.
我没有出局
I am not out of the game!
我只是不想给我的朋友搞破坏
I just won't sabotage my friends to win it!
-是我搞破坏了吗 -肖恩就这么干
- Oh. Oh, is that what I did? - That's what sharks do.
第一天你就这么说的
You called it our first day.
我记得我当时是在说你啊
Well, as I recall, I was talking about you.
你和肖恩滚了多久床单了
How long have you been sleeping with Shane?
你露个脚踝都会脸红
You blashes at an exposed ankle.
他看见你穿着内衣 你都没眨下眼睛
He saw you in your underwear at and didn't bat an eye.
这跟你没关系
That is none of your business!
你不用跟我证明这事
You don't have to justify it to me.
他跟最好的老师上♥床♥
He's just hooking up with the best teacher
好确保能得到一切
to make sure he can everything he can.
你上医学校
It's what you did all through med school
和实习第一年时就这么干的
and all through intern year.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你成为了你崇拜的人
You've become the thing you worship.
你成为了我们曾嘲笑的人
And you became the thing we laughed at.
嘿
Hey.
-抱歉 我 -你不必道歉
- I'm sorry. I-- -You don't have to be sorry.
就像你说的
I mean, it's like you said.
你尽了努力 而且
You did your best, and...
我现在也很好 所以
I turned out all right, so...
谢谢
Thanks.
-我只是想找回我的家 -我们不是一家
- I just want my family again. - We're not family.
我现在很好 是因为你走了
All right, I turned out all right because you left.
亚伦 安柏和妈妈
Aaron and Amber and mom--
他们现在没事是因为你走了
they're okay now because you left.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表