你的尾椎么
You know your tailbone?
之前是有一条尾巴的
It used to be a tail.
索菲亚
Sofia!
眼角粉红的部分
That pink part in the corner of your eye?
以前是第三眼睑
It used to be a third eyelid.
头骨碎了
Ugh, skull is cracked.
说他从挡风玻璃飞出来了
They said he went through the windshield?
V型针 没脉搏了
V-tach. No pulse!
拿电击板过来
Paddles!
充电100
Charge to 100!
急诊病人请于此登记
唐纳德·梅西
Donald Mercer.
阑尾以前是帮我们
The appendix used to help us
消化难消化的食品
digest tough foods.
而现在却什么用都没了
Now it does nothing.
离手
Clear!
我们进化的历程
The story of our evolution
就是遗弃的过程
is the story of what we leave behind,
遗弃那些不需要的东西
what we've discarded.
咋回事啊
Uh, explain, please.
索菲亚把果汁撒上面了
Oh, Sofia got fruit juice all over it.
可能让里面的芯片都短路
And, you know, she could fry the microprocessor in here.
我工作得迟到了
Now I'm gonna be late.
我之前就告诉她不要玩我的假肢
And I've told her not to play with my leg!
这个 你从没告诉过她
Uh, no, you haven't actually -- ever.
我翻到了一些东西
Hey, um, I found these.
我该把它们放哪去
Um, where should I put them?
什么东西
What?
亚利桑那常穿滑轮鞋在医院滑来滑去
你的滑轮鞋
Your wheelie sneaks.
扔垃圾堆吧
Oh. Trash.
-你不用了么 -不用了
- Really? - Yeah.
凯丽 我不在意的
Callie, it's fine.
我们的身体只会保留真正有用的器官
Our bodies only hang on to the things we absolutely need.
离手
Clear!
好了 有心跳 也有脉搏了
Okay, I've got a rhythm. I got a pulse.
等等
Wait.
那些没用的器官
The things we no longer have use for...
瞳孔无反应 对痛感也没反应
No pupillary response, no pain response,
大脑物质外露可见 这都说明没有大脑活动
visible brain matter, no evidence of brain activity.
我想我们救不活他了
I think we lost him.
我们就弃之不用了
...we give up...
是不是弄错了
Maybe there's a mistake, please.
他不能死
I need to see him.
全部遗弃
...we let go.
杰瑞德·科尔 出身时便患有内胆汁淤积症
Jared Cole, suffered byler's disease since birth,
伴有恶化的黄疸病
complains of increasing jaundice,
水肿 频发性高烧
edema, frequent fevers...
也就是说他情况越来越糟了
So his condition has gotten much worse.
而如果胆汁越来越多的话
And if the bile continues to build up,
那就可能肝硬化或者肝衰竭
then we're looking at cirrhosis or possible liver failure.
那就是他得排队等器♥官♥移♥植♥了
He has to go on the list now, for a transplant?
还有一个办法
We have one more chance to avoid it,
分流手术
a diversion procedure.
我们用他的一部分小肠
We'll take a piece of his intestine
做一个分流道
and create a detour for the bile
把胆汁从他腹部引流出来
to drain out through his abdomen.
你们要在我肚子上开洞么
I'll have a hole in my stomach?
确实有点怪怪的
I know, that sounds weird.
但这是最好的方法了
But it's our best shot
让你不会再恶心
so that you don't feel like you're getting sick all the time
也不会让你像呜巴鲁巴小矮人
and so you don't look like an oompa loompa.
是不是算好办法呀
Does that sound good?
孩子 医生问你话呢
Sweetie, the doctor asked you a question.
你是个机器人么
Are you a robot?
杰瑞德·科尔 你的礼貌呢
Jared Cole, manners!
真是抱歉
I am so sorry.
没关系 这不能怪他
No, no. That's a valid question.
我不是机器人
No, I'm not a robot.
不过也就差一点点啦
I'm almost that cool.
我之前出了意外 失去了一条腿
I got into an accident, and I lost my leg.
然后医生们给我装了一条新的
And then they gave me a new one.
那你是不是能跳得超高
Can you jump super high?
不能哟
No.
到时候见
See you in there.
他已经够惨了
After all he's been through,
我们现在又要切了他完好的肠子
we gotta cut up his perfectly healthy intestine
在他肚子上打个洞
and put a hole in his belly?
你知道他的胆红素指标 他没得选了啊
Hey, you saw his bilirubin. He's out of options.
威尔逊 手术前再看看他的化验单
Wilson, go check on his coags before we go to surgery.
我看你得带别的实习生了
You're gonna need to assign someone else.
威尔逊不能在儿科了
Wilson's no longer in peds.
-什么 -为什么 -你也不能做手术
- What? - Why? - You're suspended from surgery.
搞飞机啊
What?
你违反了上下级不能谈恋爱的规定
You broke the non-fraternization rule.
本来不过是一件小事 克莱夫
And it was just gonna be a slap on the wrist, Karev,
结果你三天前惹了董事会的人
until you decided to give the board the finger.
你三天不能动手术 威尔逊 你去急诊部
Three days, no surgery. Wilson, the E.R.
我还要做那小孩的手术呢
I have my byler's kid.
你总不能让那白♥痴♥规定阻碍病人治疗吧
You're gonna let this rule mess with patient care?
罗宾斯会接手的
Robbins can take that case.
真是太谢谢了 我一个人"完全"搞的来
Thanks. Makes my day real easy.
恐怕还有件事
Well, I'm afraid it's about to get harder.
-人力部今天要找你谈谈 -人力部
- H.R. wants to talk to you today. - H.R.?
那份匿名的骚扰投诉
The anonymous harassment complaint
是墨菲写的
came from Leah Murphy.
我的老天啊
Oh, god.
对 法律上讲 人力部得调查
Yeah, and, legally, H.R. has to investigate,
他们也想你回答几个问题
and they want you to answer some questions.
-也许问完就没事了 -如果还有事呢
- And that might be the end of it. - And if it's not?
今天我没时间处理这个
I have no time for this today.
记住不能和墨菲说话
No contact with Murphy, okay?
德里克 今天你来实验室么
Hey, Derek! Are you coming by the lab today?
否则阶段二跟不上了啊
We're starting to lose all our phase two momentum.
会的 他们今天过来给我弄新办公室
Yeah. Actually, they're setting up my new office today.
我还得去拿个感应器
Oh, you know what? I got to grab a sensor.
他们要复♥制♥一个
The guys are going to duplicate one.
对对对 华盛顿那帮人嘛 你的大脑绘图
Ah, yes. The Washington guys, mappin' the brain.
但你今天还是有时间过来吧
You're actually gonna have time to do this, too, though, right?
有的 我会过来
Yeah. I hope so. I plan to.
那好 来之前告诉我
All right. Well, let me know when you're ready.
"打电♥话♥给我哦 一起玩儿"
"Oh, yeah. Call me. We'll hang out."
从高中以后我就没见过这么忽悠人的
I haven't seen a blowoff like that since high school.
我不是忽悠她
It was not a blowoff.
我不是对罗斯有意见
I have nothing against Ross.
我只是不想要他继续跟我了
I just don't think he should be on my service.
他必须知道有你的支持
Look, he needs to feel that he has your support.
他现在正在重新振作起来
He's trying to find his footing.
我知道 但是我觉得
I know, and I think he lost it
也是因为我他才崩溃的
because I was not the best influence.
况且 我和他
Also, we had...
也发生了不正当的
inappropriate --
滚了床单嘛 我知道
Shenanigans. I know.
所以我们才要规定 杨医生
That's what the rule is for, Dr. Yang,
这样我们才能在不滚床单的情况下一起工作
so we can work together without the shenanigans.
我觉得这不好 先生
I think it's a bad idea, sir,
而且主任肯定也这样觉得
And I think the chief will, too.
主任还让我好好看着罗斯呢
Well, the chief asked me to keep an eye on Ross.
所以这由我决定 不是他
So it's my call, not his.
还有 杨医生
And as far as you're concerned, Dr. Yang,
我现在 而且也会一直 是主任
I am still and will always be the chief.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表