Good.
这些是早会剩下的吗
Hey, are those left over from the morning meeting?
她烤的
Unh-unh, she baked them.
开玩笑 我有点恨你
You're kidding. I kind of hate you.
我也有点恨我自己
Yeah, I kinda hate me, too.
感恩节要是她帮你做饭
Hmm. If she's cooking your thanksgiving dinner,
剩下的给我
I want the leftovers.
-我没有 -我们没有
- Oh, I'm not-- - Oh, we're not--
我觉得我们可以
Well, I mean... we could.
你不必这样说的
No, you don't have to say that.
我还没怎么考虑这件事
I-I hadn't given it much thought so...
抱歉 我无意让你们为难的
Sorry. I didn't mean to open a can of worms.
你们可以跟我们家一样
I just--I mean, you could do what we do at my house,
我们几乎不在家里做饭
which is act like it's not even happening.
那你不需要回家陪家人吗
So you're--you're not going home to your family, or...
我第二天要值班
I'm on call the next day.
我们可以做点什么
Oh. Well, we could do something.
下周我的公♥寓♥要进行粉刷
Oh, they're painting my apartment next week.
我们总不能在拖车上做饭
And we can't really cook in the trailer.
为什么不可以 我们可以在室外吃
Why not? We could just eat outdoors, and...
-在十一月里 -对呀
- In November? - Yeah.
你们可以来我家做饭
You could cook at my house.
得做我俩的份 不过
You'd have to feed us, too, but...
会很有趣的
That could be fun.
我不想征用你的厨房♥
I don't wanna commandeer your kitchen.
没关系 来吧
Oh, please. Someone should.
佐拉的学校里有火鸡折纸
They made those construction paper turkeys
她完全不理解
at Zola's school, and she had no idea
那是什么东西
what they were talking about.
你会帮我变得更像个好妈妈
You'd make me look like a better mother.
考虑考虑
Think about it.
我还有胰腺肿瘤病人 走了
Pancreatic tumor. Gotta go.
-谢谢 -客气了
- Thanks. - Welcome.
你有唐娜术前准备的化验单吗
Do you have Donna's pre-op labs?
在准备
In process.
我去检查一下韦伯医生
I'm gonna go examine Dr. Webber.
我回来的时候
And when I get back,
打印机要准备好
we're gonna get started on the printer.
没问题吧
Is that okay with you?
没问题
Yeah.
怎么回事啊
What was that about?
几天前我搅黄了她自己的手术
I got her kicked off her own surgery a few days ago.
阿历克斯告诉我了 你够胆
Alex told me. Ballsy.
你傻
Stupid.
-凯普纳邀请你们去她婚礼了吗 -没
- Did Kepner invite you to her wedding? - No.
那她没问你们要地址吗
So she didn't ask you for your address?
没有 不过我确信阿历克斯被邀请了
No, but I'm sure Alex is invited.
我说不定是女伴
I'm probably the plus one.
杨医生今天又要用打印机
Hey, Dr. Yang needs the printer again today.
不行
Uh, no.
就一天 跟格蕾说我们很抱歉
One day. Tell Grey we're sorry.
-不行 你自己跟她说 -我不能
- No, you--you tell her. - Can't.
得让打印机运行 不然不能保证我们
Gotta get the printer going so we only take one day
-只借一天而不是两天 -肖恩
- away from you, not two. - Shane--
-性命垂危的宝宝等着呢 -不行
- Dying baby waiting on a part. - No--
-给我回来 -我是个卧床不起的废人
- Get back here! - I'm a waste of a bed.
你的压力测试结果很糟
Your stress test was a disaster.
你希望我纠结那些糟糕的结果吗
You want me to dwell on all your past failures?
我和上星期的我是不同的
I'm a different man than I was last week.
我运动了
I exercise.
我不明白你为什么不考虑
I don't know why you don't think about
去康复机构
going into a rehab facility.
即便你通不过测试我们还是能让你去
We can get you in there even if you don't pass.
我不想去什么机构
Look, I don't want to go to a facility.
在这里已经够惨了
It's bad enough I'm here...
大家都认识我 我还得一副和善的样子
where everyone knows me... and has to be nice.
你不能回家一个人待着
Well, you can't go home alone.
我会找家庭健康护理
I'll get a home health aide.
我会让威尔逊再做一次压力测试
I'll have Wilson run another stress test.
看着吧 肯定会通过
You watch. Flying colors.
如果你能及时出院
You know, if you get out of here in time,
而且你和凯瑟琳没有安排的话
you can have thanksgiving dinner at our house
你们可以来我家过感恩节
if you and Catherine don't have plans.
你做饭
You cookin'?
难道很难以置信吗
Is that so preposterous?
要听实话吗
You want a straight answer?
不了 欧文的女朋友做饭
No, Owen's girlfriend is cooking.
她会在内馅里放蘑菇吗
Does she put mushrooms in her stuffing?
那吃起来会有点生
I find it makes it soggy.
这么快做完手术啦
You done already?
没 病人水肿太严重
No, she was too edematous.
我们先暂时缝合了
We packed her and put in a temporary closure.
你可以明天手术结束后 再做股骨的手术
You can do her femur tomorrow after we close.
好的
Okay.
我想跟你说件事
I wanna talk to you about something.
我们分开那段时间 我跟别人在一起
I was with someone when we were apart.
我觉得这也不是什么大错误
I don't think that it was completely out-of-bounds.
我们分开了 你把我赶出家门
We were separated, and you'd kicked me out of the house.
那这还是我的错咯
Oh, so it's my fault?
我们都没错 我只是想跟你说清楚
There are no faults. I just... feel like you should know.
我们重新开始 而且...
We're starting fresh, and...
我不想隐瞒什么 我...
I wanna be honest with you. I...
我不该瞒着你
I shouldn't have said anything.
是的
No, no.
抱歉 你没错
I'm sorry. You're right.
谢谢你...
Thank you for...
如此坦诚
being so very honest.
我在努力着
I'm trying.
你有什么想问我的吗
Is there anything that you wanna ask me?
没有
No.
我也不知道 只有...
I don't know. Was it..
只发生了一次吗
Was it once?
不止一次
It was more than once.
超过两次吗
More than twice?
超过十次 算了 我还是...
More than ten? You know what? I don't...
我还是不要知道这些了
I don't wanna know anything about it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
结束了吗
Is it over?
是的 完全结束了
Yes. Completely.
好
Okay.
知道这个就够了
That's all I need to know.
-你没有 -什么
- You didn't? - What?
出轨吗
Cheat on you?
有没有和什么人在一起
Get involved with anyone.
我和自己在一起
I got involved with myself.
我...穿着内衣跳舞
I... danced in my underwear,
不断提醒自己
and I tried to remember
我以前是那么样的快乐
that I used to be a person who had fun.
我很努力去解决问题 凯丽 请告诉我...
I'm really trying. Callie, please...
你也在试着解决问题
tell me that you're trying, too.
是的
I am.
我能抱你吗
Can I hug you?
我好想你
I really missed you.
我也是
Me, too.
对不起
Sorry.
艾拉的大腿水肿严重
Ella's thigh is really swollen.
她血压很低
She's hypotensive.
得赶紧做手术
All right, we gotta get her back in the O.R.
马上修复股骨
And, uh, do the femur right now.
能帮忙吗
Um... are... you gonna help me?
好的 你能去通知家人吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表