克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev?
罗斯你走开
Walk away, Ross.
克莱夫医生 我欠你一个道歉
Dr. Karev, I owe you an apology.
我欠你们俩
I owe you both
干什么呢 等等 阿历克斯 住手
What the hell?! Wait! Alex, stop!
阿历克斯 阿历克斯
Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!
阿历克斯 别打了
Alex! Get off!
罗斯 起来 起来
Ross, get up, get up!
-住手 住手 -滚
- Stop it! Stop it! - Go!
-住手 -怎么了 -放开我 梅
Stop it! What is going on? Get off me, Mer.
阿历克斯 冷静 冷静
Alex, please. Please.
我想如果我回来 低调一点
I thought if I...came back, kept my head down,
做我该做的 或许可以
did the work, I might be able to...
不是说去解决这个问题
not fix it,
但起码能对克莱夫的父亲做出一些弥补
but start to make up for what I did to Karev's dad.
我活该遭受良心的谴责
I don't deserve to feel better.
我活该被打
I deserved this.
是啊
Yeah.
你真心活该
You really did.
小内森的妈妈给我发了这个
Baby Nathan's mom sent me this.
就跟其他烦人的照片一样
It's one of those annoying pictures
所有妈妈都觉得
all mothers think are cute of their baby
自己宝宝满脸食物很可爱
with food all over its face.
除了这一张...
Except this one...
这张不是可爱照片
It's not cute.
这张是象征奇迹
It's miraculous.
象征革新的照片
Revolutionary.
你救了一个孩子 肖恩
You saved a baby, Shane,
是你想出了用3D打印机制♥作♥导管
because you had the idea to 3-d print the conduit
你坚持这想法 直到我答应这样做
and wouldn't stop pushing until I came around.
你做过一些错误选择...
You made some bad choices...
但也有正确的选择
But that was a good one.
继续努力 做出更多正确的选择
Moving forward, make more good ones.
看到一个红标签 就签名
Everywhere you see a red tag, sign your name.
好
Okay.
我知道你很兴奋
I know you're excited.
自从找到这房♥子 你就笑个不停
You've been smiling since we found the house,
我很想念你的笑容
and I have missed that smile so much.
但三星期前 你坚信我们不会长久
But three weeks ago, you were convinced we weren't gonna last.
我担心你是因为找到好房♥而高兴
I'm worried that you're thinking about how good it feels now
却忽略了一件事
and -- and not thinking about the fact
就是我会和你一起住在房♥子里
that I come with the house.
你知道为何我想到那房♥子就会笑吗
You know why I smile when I think about that house?
当我看到那房♥子
I look at that house
看到没有病床的房♥间
and I don't see a hospital bed in our bedroom,
你不会硬扯着我去洗澡
and I don't see a shower that you had to drag me into
因为我不想自己洗澡
because I wouldn't do it on my own.
我想看到的是秋千
I see a tire swing
和树屋
and a tree house.
我们可能之后突然发现
We may wake up in a year
这是个大错误
and realize it was a huge mistake.
但如果这一切都顺利呢...
But if it works...
天啊
Oh, my god.
想到这些 我就笑得脸都疼了
Just thinking about it makes me smile so hard my face hurts.
亲亲新娘是不够的
Kissing the bride isn't enough.
要签了合同才算数
You have to actually sign the papers.
怎么啦 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我早就知道我不该对他动情
I knew I shouldn't get involved with him.
我早就知道这是个错误 但我动情了
I knew it was a mistake, and I did it anyway.
和他一起工作好痛苦
It's too hard being here around him.
我该走
I should leave.
我可以转去其他医院
I could transfer.
离开也不能解决问题
Leaving's not the answer.
是他的错 不是你的错
He took advantage here, not you.
他是你上司 他选择和你在一起
He's your boss, and he chose to start dating you.
然后他又在所有同事面前
And then he chose to humiliate you
让你难堪 他的确这样做了
in front of all of your co-workers. He did that.
他们都这样
They all do it.
亚利桑那伤了我 杨利用了肖恩
Arizona did it to me, and Yang did a number on Shane.
他们是我们上司 我们对他们来说可有可无
They are our bosses, and we're expendable to them.
但我们不该忍♥气吞声
But we shouldn't be.
你可以反抗
You could do something about it.
你应该反抗
You shoud do something about it.
太过分了
That was vicious.
他在那沮丧难过 你却很享受这样
He was drowning in there, and you were enjoying it.
抱歉我的领导方式中
Well, I'm sorry my style of leadership
不包括带着罗斯出去吃午饭
doesn't involve taking Ross to lunch.
你敢说这跟他和谁睡了没关系吗
Tell me this isn't about who he was sleeping with.
你真认为我会让那件事
You really think I would let that interfere
干扰我的工作吗
with the way that I do my job?
我之前是没有这样想过
I wouldn't have thought it before today.
亨特主任 人事部有人找你
Chief Hunt, there's someone from H.R. Looking for you.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
阿历克斯
Alex?
娜奥米和尼基在来这的路上
Naomi and Nicky are on their way.
他们来了啊
They're coming?
他们在路上
They're on their way.
什么时候到
When?
飞机晚点了
Their plane was delayed.
我跟他们说了吉他的事情
I told them about the guitar.
他们要来了吗
They're coming?
他们快到了
They're coming.
我跟他们说了吉他的事情
I, uh, told them about the guitar.
我跟他们说...
I told them...
我跟他们说 你爱他们
I to-- I told them that -- that you love them.
你 你跟他们说了
You -- you told them?
我说了
I told them.
他们知道你爱他们 他们知道
They know you love them. They know.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 吉米
It's okay, Jimmy.
没事的 他们知道你爱他们
It's okay. They know you love them.
他们知道
They know.
你可以安心去了
You can go.
他们知道 你可以安心去了
They know. You can go.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
爱德华兹 艾弗里 凯普娜三人有什么最新进展
Did you get anything out of Edwards about Avery or Kepner?
你应该问我 亲爱的 今天过得如何
"Hello, honey. How was your day?"
别闹了
Come on.
一个住院医生年轻莽撞 差点杀医死病人
A resident went off the rails and nearly killed a man.
我根本没想到还有这事
I didn't see that coming.
有人要买♥♥♥房♥♥子 有人逃婚
People are buying houses and running out on marriages.
简直是天下大乱
Things are topsy-turvy all over the place,
而我对此毫无头绪 快点爆料
and I don't understand any of it, so spill.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to spill!
就算有我也不会告诉你
And even if there was, I wouldn't tell you,
因为我得让这些孩子信任我
because I need these kids to trust me.
而我能补上的
And the only reason
唯一原因
why there's a spot for me to fill
就是他们的朋友过世了
is because one of their friends died.
我可不会随便八卦
I have my work cut out for me as it is.
好吧
Fine.
你午饭吃的披萨 对吧
You had pizza for lunch, didn't you?
没有
No.
好吧 不找你套消息了 本·沃伦
Okay, you don't have to gossip with me, Ben Warren,
但你最好别学会对我撒谎
but you'd better not start lying to me.
我吃的是汉堡
It was a burger.
事情越来越复杂了
The plot thickens.
他们查出点事情
They found something.
我在高中打过曲棍球
I played hockey in high school.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表