on the couch while I made you chicken soup
你看着电影睡过去
and you watched movies and slept it off.
但是 没有 你来上班了
But, no, you had to come to work.
你这么过度劳累会增加眼睛负担
You had to stress yourself out and strain your eyes
然后你会更加痛苦
and make yourself miserable,
我早就跟你说过这些了
which I told you was gonna happen.
我们明天在家可以吗
Can we do it tomorrow?
我们现在就回家去
We're gonna do it right damn now.
快来
Come on.
有些惊喜很棒
Some of the surprises are good.
你赶回来了
Hey! you made it.
聚会好开心啊
The party was great,
索菲亚是咬苹果的冠军
and Sofia is a champion apple-bobber.
翅膀好漂亮
The wings look great!
瞧我们的泡泡公主
Look at the little space princess!
去妈妈那
Hey! Go to mommy.
好像没有火♥药♥味啊
I don't hear any gunfire.
在她喝高了要穿情趣内衣之前
Yeah, well, we'll only get about ten of these
我们最多只会喝十杯
before she starts wanting to wear slutty costumes
这数字我可不要再减一半了
and I'm not about to cut that number in half.
这几个月来我和亚利桑那第一次达成一致
It's the first thing Arizona and I have agreed on in months.
谁准备好去要糖了呀
Who's ready to go trick-or-treating?
起飞啦
Time for blast-off!
好了 出发
All right, let's go!
有些惊喜并不好
And some of the surprises are bad.
你要留下来发糖吗
Are you gonna stay here and hand out candy?
不 我要躲在黑暗里吃糖
No, I'm gonna eat candy in the dark
假装我不在家
and pretend like I'm not home.
阿历克斯
Alex--
我会帮你发这些该死的糖果 放心
I'll pass out your freakin' candy. Relax.
关键是
What's important is that
你不能被对惊喜的恐惧
you can't let the fear of the surprise
吓得不敢打扮好自己
stop you from getting dressed up...
走到陌生人的家门口
and wandering up to a stranger's house
说出那句话
to ask the question.
你这是想打扮成什么啊
What are you supposed to be?
性感
Sexy...
女巫
witch.
你今晚没别的事可做了吗
You didn't have something else to do tonight?
我的选择太多了 小鲨鱼
I had many options, sharky...
但这里看起来最好玩
but this seemed the most fun.
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
龙舌兰
Tequila.
两杯龙舌兰
Two tequilas.
灯都没亮
Lights are off!
你♥爸♥爸的事我想错了
I was wrong about your dad.
我做了个错误的决定
I made a bad call.
我不应该让你去管他
I should have let you walk away,
但如果知道你最后会受伤
but I never would have pushed you towards him
我绝不会逼你去找他的
if I thought that you'd end up hurt.
我不知道会这样
I didn't see it coming.
你预见到了 我很抱歉
You did, and I am so sorry.
但这只是一个糟糕的决定
But it was one crappy call.
仅此而已
That's all.
所以 会怎样
So what'll it be--
捣蛋
trick...
还是给糖
or treat?
快进来 别让那些不给糖就捣蛋的人
Get in, before the trick-or-treaters
以为我在家
think that I'm home.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表