而她们现在还用那样的眼光看我
and they still see me that way.
就好像傻子永远就是傻子一样
It's like idiot incapable of doing anything right.
我他妈可是创伤科医生
I'm a freaking trauma surgeon!
他干得很不错
He did a great job.
事实上 换我我也会这么做
Actually, I would've done exactly the same thing.
-马修是对的吗 -是的
- Matthew was right? - Yep.
你该去跟她们说
You should go spread the word.
你没有和一个傻子订婚
You are not engaged to a nitwit.
事实上这个修复手术会相当简单
You know what, this is actually gonna be a pretty easy fix.
所以你干脆现在去吧 我这能搞定
So why don't you just go ahead and go? I got it.
真的 我还想帮忙 好躲开这一整天
Really? I was kinda hopin' that I could hide out here all day.
她们大老远过来看你
They came all this way to see you.
你该去的
You should go.
笑一笑
Smile.
爱德华兹 能别再瞎捣鼓那摄像机了吗
Edwards, can we stop fiddling with the camera?
我们开始吧
And let's get started.
稳定好内侧血管
Getting proximal vascular control.
她说她正在稳定好内侧血管
She said she's getting proximal vascular control.
你在改变整个医学界
You're changing the face of medicine.
得大声点说
You need to be louder.
你知道谁不会把改变医学界挂在嘴上吗
Do you know who doesn't talk about changing the face of medicine?
那些改变医学界的人
People who change the face of medicine.
他们只埋头干事
They just do their job.
准备好植入门静脉
Okay, preparing to place the portal vein.
医生
Doctor...
杨医生 贝勒医学院的外科医生在看着我们
Dr. Yang, surgeons at Baylor have joined us.
好的 到目前为止
Okay, at this point,
我已经切开了疤痕组织
I have dissected the scar tissue
病患已连上体外循环
and put the patient on bypass.
时间很重要
Timing is everything.
我们刚收到消息说
We just received word that
套管已通过最后一轮测试
the conduit has gone through its final round of tests,
正被送往手术室
and is on its way to the O.R.
在我们等待的过程中
While we wait,
克莱夫医生会简单介绍下病人的病史
Dr. Karev can give a brief patient history.
患者九个月大 有左心发育不全综合症
9-month-old born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
他对之前置入的人工套管产生排斥
He's rejected the synthetic conduit that was previously placed.
此套管是美国药监局批准特许使用的
This conduit was granted by F.D.A. with compassionate use.
这位是罗斯医生
This is Dr. Ross.
这就是用3D打印机
And this is the conduit
打印出来的导管
we printed on the 3d printer.
好的 我们开始做移植手术吧
All right. Okay, let's commence with the implantation process.
开放门静脉
Declamping the portal vein.
有血流流动啦
Oh! We have blood flow!
我们再检查下♥体♥征
Okay, let's recheck vitals.
收缩压115 舒张压75
Oh, uh, blood pressure's 115 over 75.
血压在下降
Blood pressure's falling.
导管比预期的小一点
You know, the conduit is a little smaller than anticipated.
我打算做三角切口修补
I'm gonna do a triangular cut with a patch.
打电♥话♥给实验室...
Call the lab and try to...
-全面测试 -不好意思
- global testing. - Excuse me.
她的手动了吗
Did she move her hand?
没有
No.
-真糟糕 -的确
- Oh, that sucks. - Yes.
还需要点时间 对吧
Well, it's just--it just takes time, right?
我不清楚
I don't know.
高兴点嘛
Well, cheer up.
为什么
Why?
我的研究停滞不前 怎么高兴得起来
My research just stalled. Why would I cheer up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 一般都这么安慰...
I don't know, that's just something that people say--
我懂 我只是...
I know, I know. I'm just...
我不想跟你吵
Let's not fight.
-凯丽 -我该回去了
- Callie. - I-- I should get back.
尽管我们做了预实验 但...
All of our preliminary research, however...
你看到了吗
Wow. Did you see that?
两人剑拔弩张
Yeah, that was intense.
你觉得她们会分手吗
Do you think they're gonna break up?
中心静脉压很低 他血容量不足
C.V.P. is low, he doesn't have enough volume.
再补充大剂量乳酸林格氏液
Okay, uh, give another, uh, bolus of L.R.
一种等张静脉注射液
这会使他体液超负荷的
You're gonna fluid overload him.
那块粘在导管上的是什么
What's that piece sticking up on the conduit?
在吻合术处有缺损吗
Is there a gap in the anastomosis?
杨医生
Dr. Yang?
简单介绍下
Say something.
供他们以后学习使用
For posterity.
我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生
Uh, this is Dr. Meredith Grey.
今天 我们将3D打印出来的门静脉
Today, we implanted a 3D printed portal vein
连同种子细胞一起植入一只羊中
with seeded cells into a sheep.
目前 她的生命征稳定
Currently, her vitals are stable,
爱德华兹医生会继续通过超声仪监测她
And Dr. Edwards will continue to monitor her via ultrasound.
我们希望
Our hope is that
门静脉能使她康复 而不出现狭窄
the portal vein will continue to heal, without stenosis.
他出现室颤
He's in v-fib.
混♥蛋♥ 开始做心肺复苏
Damn it. Starting C.P.R.
-内电击棒 -好的
- Internal paddles. - Okay.
充到10伏
Charge to 10.
关掉摄像机
Turn the camera off.
离手
Clear.
罗斯 把摄像机关了
Ross, get the camera off.
别再拍了
Stop filming.
我们整晚坐在这里等着抱他
We've sat outside all night long waiting to hold him,
现在你跟我们说还要再等
and now you're telling us that we have to wait longer?
内森的体征指标还不够稳定
Nathan's numbers still aren't stable enough for--
我们就不该被你们说服做这手术
We should've never let you talk us into this.
就该移植人工套管
We should've gone with the synthetic graft.
我们不该听你们的
We should've listened to you.
现在还早
It's still early.
套管仍然有可能成功
The conduit could still be a success.
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
看着我的眼睛跟我说你相信
Look me in the eye and tell me you believe that.
还是说说我们已知的吧
Let's focus on what we know.
他现在在振荡器上
Right now, he's on the oscillator
把氧气输进他的肺里
to force oxygen into his lungs,
如果能保持血氧量稳定
and if he can maintain his sats,
我们希望可以将他转移到普通呼吸机
we hope to be able to get him on a normal ventilator.
慢慢来
One step at a time.
好吗
Okay?
护士站
Nurses' station.
真要感谢你的大力支持啊
Thanks for the strong show of support.
抱歉 我有点
Sorry, I've got...
我有点心事
I got a lot on my mind.
-阿历克斯 -是啊 这几天有点混乱
- Alex... -Yeah, it's just been a crap couple of days.
阿历克斯
Alex...
你真觉得套管会成功吗
Do you really think the conduit's gonna be a success?
我不知道 我希望会
I don't know. I hope so.
你想再要一条毯子吗
Do you want another blanket?
阿历克斯在哪
Where's Alex?
阿历克斯 过来
Alex, come here!
我在这
I'm here.
谁把这个打破了
Who broke this?
他去哪了
Where's he at?
吉米 阿历克斯不会过来
Jimmy, Alex isn't coming back.
告诉我你需要什么
Just tell me what you need.
海伦 你让这熊孩子胡作非为
Helen, you let the damn kid do whatever he wants.
我告诉他不许动我的东西
I told him not to play with my stuff.
现在看看吧
Now look at this!
-在哪 阿历克斯 看看 -吉米 吉米
- Where-- Alex! Look at this! - Jimmy. Jimmy.
我是威尔逊医生
It's Dr. Wilson,
你在戒毒 会引起幻觉
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表