She said she was confident.
所以你就相信了她提出的专业意见
So you trusted her to use her expertise to advise you,
相信她能保证你的安全
and to keep you safe.
但事实上 你的手术糟透了
When, in fact, what you got was a botched surgery,
一场感染 一个修复手术
an infection, a revision surgery,
一个心脏手术 还有
a heart surgery... and...
现在的你
I mean, look at you now.
让我盖上毯子吧
Just let me pull up the blanket.
为什么 这样就不必看着它们了吗
Why? So you don't have to look at them?
那什么都没有
There's nothing there.
是她吗
Is it her?
-嗨 特拉维斯 -让她走
- Hey, Travis. - Tell her to go.
我不想看见她 不想跟她说话
I don't wanna see her. I don't wanna talk to her.
我就是带了些互助小组的信息
Um, I just brought you some information on support groups.
尽量让他参加吧 这背面
Um, try to get him to go. And, oh, on the back,
有个修复学专家
there's a name of an incredible prosthetist--
让她滚 我信任过她
Tell her to get out. I trusted her.
我完全信任她 结果
I trusted her completely, and...
我明白失去双腿的生活
you know, I get that people live without legs
并不是世界末日 但是
and it's not the end of the world, but...
对我的世界来说 就是末日
it's the end of my world.
我5岁开始滑雪
I've been snowboarding since I was 5.
我曾经从学校偷了自助餐盘
I used to steal cafeteria trays from school
在家里的车道上用它们滑
and ride 'em down my parents' driveway.
有没有雪都无所谓
Snow or no snow, I didn't care.
这是我用来取乐的方式
It was the thing I did for fun.
然后它变成了我的工作和全部
Then it became my job and my world.
现在它就是我的一切
And now it's... everything--
我的家庭 我的朋友
my family, my friends.
失去它
Without it...
我的人生毫无意义
I don't know who I am.
现在它完了 就这样
And now it's gone. It's just...
完了
gone.
这都是托瑞斯医生的错
And it's Dr. Torres' fault.
你对此感觉如此强烈
You feel very strongly about that.
这不只是种感觉
It's not just a feeling.
这是事实 她告诉我了
I know it. She told me.
什么 她承认过是她的错吗
What, she admitted that she was at fault?
是的 承认过
Yes, she did.
切掉我的腿的那天 她来我的房♥间
The day she cut off my legs, she came into my room,
一直在哭
she'd been crying.
-她说她很抱歉 -反对
- She told me she was sorry. - Objection!
用医生对他们的道歉
It is illegal to use a physician's apology
当作罪证是不合法的
against them as evidence of guilt.
法官阁下 重点不是道歉
Your honor, this isn't about the apology.
重点是道歉时她说的其它内容
This is about everything else she said with the apology.
允许提问
I'll allow it.
特拉维斯 我知道会很痛苦
Travis, I know this is gonna be painful,
所以别急
so you take your time.
托瑞斯医生还说了什么
What else did Dr. Torres say?
她说如果要追究谁的责任 那就是她
She said if there was anyone to blame, it was her.
她说这本不该发生
She said this never should've happened.
她说如果有可能
She said if there was any way
改变一切 她愿意去做
she could change things, she would.
这些是她的原话吗
Those were her exact words?
是的 没错
Yes, they were.
控方提问完毕
The prosecution rests.
我们今天玩得很开心 抱抱
Yes, we had so much fun today. Big hugs.
-我爱你 我爱你 -我知道
- I love you. I love you. - Mwah. I know!
好了 亲爱的 一会儿见
Okay, all right, honey. I'll see you soon.
你♥爸♥爸让我有点紧张
Hey, your dad's making me a little nervous.
好了 你快走吧
Yeah, you should probably go now.
必须走
Definitely go now.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye! - Bye!
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye bye! - Bye bye!
感谢你什么都没跟她说
Thank you for not saying anything to her.
要是我外孙女刚才不在
If my grandbaby hadn't been standing right there,
相信我 我会滔滔不绝的
believe me, I would've said plenty.
爸爸 现在别说了 我要去法庭了
Dad, don't start right now. I have to be in court soon.
我今天要出庭作证 我有点
I have to take the stand today, and I'm just...
我和你妈结婚38年了
Your mother and I have been married 38 years.
-你觉得这容易吗 -不觉得
- You think it's been easy? - No, don't.
你觉得我们没有问题吗
You think we haven't had troubles?
别介 别比较 千万别
Don't do that. Don't start comparing. Don't.
她那些"风雨中的好男人"之类的鬼话呢
What happened to her "Good man in a storm" baloney?
这不对 她应该每天
It's not right. She should be here
都在这努力去解决问题
every day trying to fix it.
不是那么回事
It's not like that.
不是吗 真不是
Oh, no? The hell it isn't.
她伤了你 现在她简直是个懦夫
She hurt you. And now she's too much of a coward
见都不敢见你
to even-- to even face you.
她就这么抛弃家逃开这里
Now she's running away abandoning her family.
不 不是她要走的 是我赶她走的
No, she's not running away, all right? I kicked her out.
是我选择分开的 是我的问题
It was my choice to split up. It was mine.
别再提了 好吗
All right, so just drop it, okay?
你选择结束你的家庭吗
You chose to break up your family?
爸爸 现在别说了
Dad, not now.
-你都没试着解决问题吗 -爸爸
- Did you even try to work things out? - Dad
我知道我在干什么
I knew what I was doing.
我对彼得森髋关节置换术做了深入研究
I did extensive research on the Peterson hip.
甚至和它的发明团队联♥系♥过
I even spoke with the team who invented it.
大家都认为特拉维斯是理想手术人选
Everyone agreed that Travis was an ideal candidate.
手术呢 进行得顺利吗
And the surgery? It went smoothly?
切口位置和股骨头表面置换非常成功
The cut position and the femoral resurfacing were perfect.
哪里不成功呢
What wasn't perfect?
手术快结束时 患者出现了去饱和
Well, at the end of surgery, the patient desatted--
也就是说他的氧气量下降
which means his oxygen level went down
他的心跳极快
and his heart was beating really fast,
非常危险
which is really dangerous.
我们认为他也许肺部出现凝血
We thought he might have a clot in his lungs,
所以亟需迅速结束手术
So it was vital we finish the surgery quickly.
也就是这时你落下了海棉
And that's when you left the sponge.
是的
Yes.
再来一次我也会这样做
And I would do it again.
患者出现生命危险
Well, the patient's life was at risk.
我相信海绵不会伤及关节
I-I believe that the sponge wouldn't compromise the joint.
我做出了决定 我是对的
I made a call, and I was right.
判断是正确的
It was the right call.
所以留下海绵是深思熟虑的结果
So leaving the sponge was deliberate.
而不是疏漏
Not a mistake.
你当时并没有大意或分心
You weren't being careless or distracted.
确保他的血压和血氧量稳定
Make sure his B.P. and O-2 sats stay stable.
把他术后X光结果拿给我看一下
And bring me his post-op X-ray.
我要找一下那块纱布的位置
I wanna locate that sponge.
明白
Got it.
你没来我们的预约 怎么了
You missed our appointment. Hmm?
该死的
Oh, damn it!
真的对不起 我手术太久了
I-I'm so sorry. I-- my surgery went long,
我给彻底忘了 那进行得怎么样
and I completely forgot. How'd it go?
我知道在这个阶段超声波影像还只是个团
I mean, I know the ultrasound's just a blob at this point,
但还是
but still...
你有拿到图片吗
Did you get a picture of the blob?
没有图
There's no picture.
也没有心跳
And no heartbeat.
什么
What?
她做了超声波 但她反复地看啊看
She did the ultrasound and she looked and she looked.
但是孩子没有心跳
But there's no heartbeat.
我们的孩子没了吗
We lost the baby?
关于这一天 我记忆犹新
I remember the day very clearly.
我并没有分心
I wasn't distracted.
的确 我手边有些私事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表