他们夫妻俩为人超好的
A-and they're a super-nice couple,
而且他们信任我 这会让他们很难受的
and they trust me, and it'll kill them,
我真心喜欢他们
and I really like them.
莉妮 我们会照顾好你的 好吗
Leanne, we're gonna take care of you now, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
把她送到重症病房♥吧
Let's get her to the I.C.U.
再开始下一个
Turn the room over. Let's go!
-是的 医生 -下一位
- Right away, doctor. - Next!
你什么时候到这的
When did you get here?
我知道这事后就赶过来了 你还好吧
As soon as I found out. Are you okay?
-我很好 -你想和我交换一下吗
- I'm fine. - You want to switch out?
-不 -你想和我交换一下吗
- No. - You want to switch out?
德里克 你想让我接管你的病人
Derek, you want me to take over your service,
就直说嘛
let me take over your service.
-下一位病人 -患者26岁
- Next patient, please. - A 26-year-old --
有左额硬膜下血肿
left frontoparietal subdural hematoma.
头颅钻孔没法解决 所以你需要做的是
Burr hole's not gonna do this, so what you're gonna need to do --
我看一下就知道了
I'll see when I get in there.
让一让 各位 病人要过来了
Make a path, people! Coming through!
我来吧
I got it.
-你在这干嘛 -这不是很明显吗
- What are you doing here? - Isn't it obvious?
事实上 我是来看望我儿子的
Actually, I came to visit my son.
显然 我就要当奶奶了
Apparently, I'm going to be a grandmother.
韦伯 我们得再开放一间手术室
Webber, we need to open another O.R.
你能去一下六楼吗
Can you go up to six?
我会把些病人转给你
I'll start throwing patients at you.
马上去
Uh, on my way.
今天是工作日 对吧
It's a weekday, right?
你不是应该在上课的吗
Shouldn't you be in class?
去商场干嘛
What were you doing at the mall?
尼基在哪 我的朋友去哪了
Where's Nicky? Where's my friend?
尼基不见了 迈克 只有我和你
Nicky's gone, Mike. It's just me and you.
现在你想和我说话了吗
Now, you want to talk to me?
你朋友的背包里装了什么
What was in your friend's backpack?
迈克
Mike!
他的鼓膜破裂了 可能听不到你说话
His eardrums are ruptured. He may not be able to hear you.
好吧 他得跟我走 把他衣服带上
Okay, he's coming with me. Get his clothes.
你不能把他带走 我们还得继续观察他
You can't take him anywhere. We have to watch him.
你说过他伤得不重 对吧
You said he isn't badly injured, right?
我说的意思是他的病情无大碍
What I said was, so far, his work-up has been negative,
但内部冲击伤需要一段时间休养
but internal-blast injuries
那你的意思就是
take a while -- okay, so, you're saying
他离爆♥炸♥点非常近
He was likely very close to the blast?
不 我的意思是
No, what I'm saying is
还是就在爆♥炸♥物旁
Right next to it?
他是在逃离现场吗
Was he -- was he running --
我们这里需要帮助
We need some help in here!
好的 医生 他没事
You got it, doctor. He's okay.
他有心动过速
He's tachycardic.
腹部僵硬[板状腹]
Abdomen's rigid.
我们得马上送他去手术室
We got to get him to the O.R. right away.
女士 我们还不知道这件事结束没有
Ma'am, we don't know if this is over yet.
如果他被盘问前死在手术台上
If he dies on your table before I question him,
我们就无从入手了
we have nothing left.
如果他不是犯人 那你可得对
And if he isn't the guy, you have a dead civilian
由于妨碍治疗而害死平民这事负责
on your hands whose care you obstructed.
-让开 -女士 别这样
- Move! - Ma'am, please!
这是医院 外面才是你说了算
It's "Doctor." You're the boss out there.
这里我说了算 所以别挡我的路
I'm the boss in here. Get out of my way.
让他们走
Let 'em by.
我这里急需帮忙 快点
I need some help here! Now!
怎么了
What happened?
他边走边说话 突然就昏倒了
He was walking and talking, and he just went down.
气道通畅 无呼吸音
His airway is clear. No breath sounds.
无脉搏
I can't feel a pulse.
马上去找一辆救护车 一根胸管
Get a crash cart, chest tube,
以及一把手术刀
and chest tray now.
-他昏倒多久了 -快一分钟了
- How long's he been down? - Almost a minute.
-真糟糕 他消毒过了吗 -还没
- Crap. Has he been sprayed down? - No, sir!
-快消毒一下 -好的
- Spray him down now! - I'm on it!
全身都要
Everywhere! Get him everywhere!
就是这样
That's it.
慢着 慢着 停下来
Hold it. Hold it. Stop.
该死
Damn it.
真该死 我急需手术刀
Damn it. I need that chest tray!
快给我拿手术刀
Get me a chest tray now!
拿到了 在这 在这
Got it. Here. Here.
天啊 谢天谢地你在这
Oh, my god. Thank god you're here.
-我当然在这 -亨特说你去了商场
- Of course I'm here. - Hunt said you went to the mall.
不 我没时间去
No, I didn't have time.
我在 我们现在要干嘛
I was -- what are we doing?
突发性生命征消失 同时胸部有穿透伤
Sudden loss of vitals with penetrating injury to the chest.
你得给他开胸
You're gonna have to open him up.
不是应该你来做吗
Shouldn't you do it?
不 你都在那了 你来做 加油
No, you're there. You got it. Go for it.
-我的天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my god. - What?
我本来是要去商场的
I was gonna go to the mall.
戴安 警♥察♥正寻求那些目击到这两人
Diane, officials are seeking to question these men
西雅图当地商场发生大爆♥炸♥
在爆♥炸♥发生前进入商场的人
seen entering the mall minutes before the explosion occurred.
当然 现在最大的问题是
Of course, the biggest question is,
"恐怖袭击到此为止了吗"
"Could there be more attacks on the way?"
确实
That's right.
事实上 一些人揣测
I-in fact, some people are wondering
这会不会是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的阴谋
if this could be a terrorist strategy --
让受害者集中到医院
to send victims to the hospital
然后对医院进行袭击
and then target the hospital itself.
艾莲娜 你在那安全吗
Alana, should you even be there?
我知道 现在形势非常危险
I know, right? It's an intensely dangerous situation.
-她刚说了啥 -把电视关掉
- What did she just say? - Turn that tv off!
不不 我两星期前还在这工作的
No, no, I did work here like two weeks ago.
没事 让她进来
No, she's okay. Let her through.
我能帮上什么吗
What can I do?
走廊上那些黄色 红色 绿色床病人
Uh, yellows, reds, and greens in the hallway.
能帮到的病人尽量帮
Assess and treat what you can.
好的 但我没有这里的行医资格
Okay, but I don't -- I-I don't have privileges.
我不能处理病人
I can't operate
他们需要什么 你就做什么
Whatever needs to be done, do it.
还有如果你看到一个10岁大的褐发男孩
And if you see a 10-year-old boy with brown hair,
棕色眼睛 戴牙套 过来找我
brown eyes, and braces, come find me.
-快走 快走 -来了
- Let's go! Let's go! - Coming through!
快走 下一个 他
Let's go! Next! Him?
他有腹膜炎 估计是肠部穿孔造成的
He's got peritonitis, probably from a perf in the bowel.
做了头部CT 可能有创伤性脑损伤
Head C.T. Shows a probable TBI.
-我通知了神经科会诊 -好
- I called neuro for a consult. - Okay.
贝利 国安部想跟他聊一下
Okay -- oh, Bailey, DHS wants to speak with him.
他是嫌疑人之一
He's a possible suspect.
结束以后通知我
So, uh, you page me when you finish.
知道了
Got it.
经桡骨截肢
Transradial amputation --
至少截到肘部以下
below the elbow, at least.
他们为什么要炸购物中心
Why would they hit a shopping mall?
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
除了人 普通人
Except people -- regular people.
他们想制♥造♥恐慌
They want to scare us.
这是我们能想到最恐怖的事
It's the scariest thing we can think of.
我们有医生被传染了吗
Has that rash shown up on any of our doctors yet?
还没有 万幸 至少不是空气传播的
Not yet, which is good. It means it might not be airborne.
新闻说他们现在可能攻击医院
The news said they might be targeting hospitals now --
-爱德华 拜托你闭嘴 -说说而已
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表