埃文斯先生
Mr. Evans?
埃文斯先生
Mr. Evans?
心肌梗塞
He's having an M.I..
准备做心电图和急救推车
Get an E.K.G. and a crash cart.
你看来真是太美了
You look so beautiful.
这话真贴心
Aw! That's really sweet.
但是
But, uh...
你这么哭下去 眼睛要肿了
You're gonna be all puffy if you keep that up.
-你能控制住吗 -能
- Are you gonna get it together? - Yeah.
我没事的
No, I'm fine.
凯丽一直在努力原谅我
Callie's trying so hard to forgive me
还有照顾我
and to take care of me,
这快要把我逼疯了
and it's driving me crazy.
-我以为你想要这样 -没错 没错
- I thought you wanted-- - I do! I do.
我爱她 我想挽回她
I love her and I want her back.
是我拆散了我们俩 我想来弥补
And I-I broke us. And I--and I wanna fix it.
但是她想治好我
But she wants to fix me.
我那晚出轨是因为
The reason that I cheated that night...
那个人对我来说很有吸引力
someone was attracted to me.
而且她不了解"以前"的我
And she never knew me "Before."
她只了解"以后"的我
She only knew me "After."
对她来说 有我就足够了
And I was enough for her.
而凯丽 你懂的 她了解以前的我
And Callie--you know, she knew me before
她以前也爱我
and she loved me before.
我有时候觉得
And now sometimes I-I feel like...
我不
I'm not...
-我不 -你不什么
- I'm not... -You're not?
这不公平
It's not fair.
这不公平 这不是她的错
It's not fair. It's not her fault.
我讨厌这感觉 这不是她的错
It's not her fault that I hate feeling this way.
而凯丽她一直 一直试着去 弥补一切
And Callie's just--she's trying to--to fix everything.
我终于觉得我现在的状态可以接受
And I'm finally feeling okay the way that I am now!
我不 不确定
And I'm--I'm not sure
是不是凯丽让我有这样的感觉的
that Callie will ever make me feel that way.
你要经历这些事 我真替你难过
I'm so sorry that you're going through all this.
真是会挑日子
Today.
我来了
I'm here.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God!
急性心肌梗塞 可能是腱索断裂
Acute M.R. He might have a chordal rupture.
在我们给他动手术前 是没法知道的
We won't know until we open him up.
我呼叫你是让你找杨 杨是他的医生
I paged you to get Yang. Yang is his doctor.
杨去参加婚礼了 我在这儿
Yang's at the wedding. I'm here.
再说了 是我治的他
Besides, I treated him.
我自己做了一个心包膜开窗术
I did a pericardial window by myself.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
那把拉塞尔或者当班医生找来
Then find Russell or page the on call doctor.
露丝 马上空一间手术室 准备胸骨切开术
Ruth, clear an O.R. right now and prep him for a sternotomy.
罗斯医生 我不这么认为
Dr. Ross. I don't think so.
我们应该等主治医生回来
We should wait for an attending.
你想等 那我们等
You wanna wait? We'll wait.
到时你去给主治医生解释
Then you can explain to the attending
你是怎么因为不让我帮他 让这男人死的
how this man died because you wouldn't let me help him.
那就是你想做的吗
Is that what you wanna do?
杨忘了
Yang forgot.
我就知道 你们中有一定会有人忘了的
I knew one of you would forget.
不会吧
No.
谢谢你
Aah! Thank you!
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd make it.
好 我们出去的时候 亚利桑那拿捧花ue040
Okay, so when we get out there, Arizona's gonna take my bouquet.
你和梅瑞狄斯可以站在我旁边
So if you and Meredith can be on either side of my train...
你怎么能说我没有变
How dare you say I haven't changed.
我完全不必向你解释我做的选择
I don't have to justify my choices to you, not one.
你怎么能说我和刚来这的时候一样
How dare you say I am the same person I was when I got here,
跟我在遇见伯克和欧文还有你之前一样
before I knew Burke and Owen and you.
你的生活不一样了
Your life looks different
因为你有家有老公小孩
because it's filled with houses and husbands and kids.
我的生活就没变 不是这样的
And my mine looks the same, but I'm not.
我变了 我现在只有自己了ue61cue5ec
I've changed. I'm doing this alone.
我...
And that's...
我遇到的困难和你的一样多
That's just as hard as what you're doing.
但我以为自己还有你
But I thought I would at least have you.
我很嫉妒你 我就想挑起事端
I'm so jealous of you, I wanna set things on fire.
你做到了我做不到的事
You did what I tried to do, and I couldn't.
你甚至不知道自己是怎么做到的
And you don't even know how you did it.
你有大把的时间和精力
You have nothing but time and focus.
你跟从前不一样了
You're not who we were when we got here.
你成为了我们都想成为的人ue5ee
You are who we both set out to be.
你成为了...
And you've become something...
很特别的人ue5ee
we never saw coming.
你是个好母亲
You are as good a mother
也是个好医生
as you are a surgeon.
我为你感到高兴
And I'm happy for you.
-不过我们渐行渐远了 -我知道
- But we are growing apart. - I know.
我以为我不想和你争 不过我想
And I don't wanna compete with you, but I do,
因为我们该一直互相激励
because we're supposed to push each other
让对方更加优秀
and make each other better forever
-从我们认识开始就如此 -是的
- since the day we met, right? - Right.
-好 那... -天啊 我太开心...
- Okay. So then-- - God, I know. I'm so glad because--
闭嘴
Oh! Shut up!
今天不是你们的大日子ue612
Today is not the day.
你俩能化解矛盾 这很好
You two--super neat that you're working your crap out,
但不要选在今天
but not today.
还有你 你知道吗
And you! You know what?
不要在我结婚这天说出轨的事
Stop talking about adultery on my wedding day,
因为今天是我结婚
because it is my wedding day!
我应该感觉良好才对
I should be feeling very special right now.
我应该被关怀呵护照顾
I should be flounced and fluffed up and checked over
有人会给我递纸巾 让我别喜极而泣
and handed tissues and told not to cry with joy.
所以 你们几个
So just--you know what?
别光想自己 要照顾呵护我
Stop thinking about you, and you make me feel special.
要纸巾吗
Would you like a tissue?
-我去... -你好美啊ue117
- I'm gonna... - You looked good.
看 这面纱好漂亮 你也...
You know what? The veil turned out to be so pretty. And you--
心包膜破裂
The pericardium's open!
我们这是在干什么
I cannot believe we're doing this.
好多血 在哪 在哪
All this blood. Where is it? Where is it?
在那 心室间隔穿孔
Ah. There. Ventricular perf.
找到了 我手指压着
Got it. I got my finger on it.
先给他上体外循环吧 再修复
Okay. We put him on bypass, right? And put a patch on.
不行 心室间隔穿孔扩张了
No. The perf's widening already.
我来修复 我见过杨做过
I'll throw a stitch in. I've seen Yang do it.
2-0丝线
2-0 silk.
医生 要体外循环
Doctor? Bypass--
我知道 2-0丝线
I have it! 2-0 silk!
天啊 不 不
Oh, god. No, no, no.
撕裂了 撕裂了
It's tearing. It's all tearing.
-肖恩等等 -我能处理
- Shane, wait. - I can fix this.
我能处理
I can fix it!
叫人来帮忙
Call for help.
-谁 -谁都可以
- Who? - Anyone.
肖恩 心壁破裂了
Shane, his heart wall is disintegrating.
我们可以按压 找人帮忙吧
We can just hold pressure and call for help.
我可以处理 我可以的
I got it. I got it. I'll do it.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Just shut up! Shut up!
肖恩 往后退
Shane, get back.
把手拿出来
Get your hand out of his chest
离开手术台
and get away from the table.
别碰她
Don't touch her!
我救她ue6d5
I got her!
我救她ue6d5
I got her.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表