我知道
I know.
她也盯着我看
She stared at me, too.
但她看我的方式
But the way she stared...
让我感觉 非常好
felt... really, really good.
你明白吗
You know?
是的
Actually, I do.
然后 他就将他的腿锯下来了
And then... he chainsawed his leg off.
不过我还看过更奇葩的事
But that's not even close to the strangest thing I've seen.
但说实话我不知道现在讲合不合适
Though, honestly, I'm not sure that story is appropriate.
先生们 故事得等会再讲
Gentlemen, that story's gonna have to wait.
好的 我很期待哦
Okay, I look forward to it.
我一直注意你
I've been watching you.
与捐赠者闲聊 盗用我的故事
Chatting up our donors, stealing my stories.
-你就是个小偷 -你一直在注意我
- You're a thief. - You've been watching me?
你是谁
Who are you?
艾玛·马林医生
Dr. Emma Marling,
西雅图长老医院的母胎医学会成员
maternal-fetal medicine, Seattle Pres.
在这场风暴中 我们医院也遭受重创
After that storm, we've been hurting, too...
非常严重
Badly.
这几周我都在推动董事会开展募捐会
I've been pushing our board to throw a fund-raiser for weeks,
但没人响应 所以就来这了
and I can't get any traction. So here I am...
搭个顺风车 我可不是小偷
Borrowing yours. I'm not a thief.
-你盗用我的故事 -因为故事很不错
- You stole my story. - It's a good story.
我不明白 你来这是"拉赞助"的
I don't get this. You are here to get donations,
怎么还有心情和我说话
and you spend all this time talking to me.
你真要我说白么
You-you want me to say it?
看你帅的这么
I mean, look at you.
晚会真不错
Impressive party.
再来杯威士忌苏打水
Another whiskey soda.
这是你第五杯了
That's your fifth one.
你算哪根葱 我妈吗
Who are you, my mom?
这可不是我喝的 我得保持清醒
I'm not drinking. Gotta stay sharp.
这是要给AEC互动媒体公♥司♥的财务总监
This is for the C.F.O. of A.E.C. Interactive.
我在一筹莫展时遇到了他
Got him on the ropes.
他每喝一杯就意味着我今晚
Every drink he knocks back is another "zero" added to the check
筹款金额后面添个0
I collect at the end of the night.
这么做可不对
That sounds wrong.
在这可没有对错之分 傻孩子
Right and wrong don't live here, son.
就看你会不会做
This is the wild west.
这太有趣了
This is so much fun!
就像我们还是实习生时那样
It's like when we were interns--
抢手术 耍阴招
stealing surgeries, playing dirty.
我还以为没机会做了
I don't really get to do that anymore.
我这打扮看起很傻吗
Does this look stupid?
那熊孩子吐了我裙子一身
The kid spit up on my dress,
从里到外无一幸免
and in my dress... all over, really.
上帝啊 梅
Oh, for the love of god, Mer.
你太适合当妈妈了
You're making it so easy.
每晚哈维都会在我睡着时
Every night, Harvey would whisper, "I love you" into my ear
在耳边对我说"我爱你"
just as I was falling asleep.
十年来一直这样 现在也是
It's been ten years since, and still,
每晚我都感觉自己能听到他的声音
every night, I feel like I can hear his voice.
你有过这种感觉吗 就像她从没离开
Do you ever feel like that-- like she's still with you?
好了
All right.
请各位注意一下
Can I have your attention, please?
要说话了 要说话了 各位安静
Oh, speech! speech! Everybody, hush up!
不好意思 他要开始说话了
Oh, sorry. He's gonna talk now.
谢谢 女士们先生们 晚上好
Thank you. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
我是杰克森·艾弗里医生
I am Dr. Jackson Avery.
我谨代表格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的董事会
And on behalf of the board of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital,
向各位说声"欢迎"
I just want to say, "welcome."
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
感谢各位的光临
Thank you very much.
在过去的一年里 我们见证了许多改变
Now over the past year, we have seen many changes,
医院的更名 领导层的更替
from a change in name to a change in leadership...
这一切都是挑战
and it has all been a challenge.
但这都是我们非常愿意
But it's been a challenge that we've all
接受的挑战
been more than happy to accept.
谢谢
Thank you.
作为外科医生
As surgeons--
等等
Wait!
-这也是晚会的一部分么 -我可不觉得
- Was that part of it? - I don't think so.
不不不 你最好别动
Oh, no, no, no! You need to stop.
你可能有内伤或是骨折
You could have internal injuries or breaks.
我觉得我没事 看
Um... I think I'm okay. See?
我没事 我很好
I'm okay. I'm fine.
我说吧 肯定骨折了
So, yeah, I'd say there's a break.
有医护人员的消息吗 艾弗里
What's the update on those paramedics, Avery?
他们随时会到
Should be here any minute.
没有脉搏 别动 这可能会有点痛
No pulse. Okay. Hold still. This is gonna hurt.
我数三声就开始 一 二
Ready on my count. One, two...
三
Three!
-你觉得他在看我们吗 -谁
- Do you think he's watching? - Who?
富豪里奇 因为我俩现在魅力无敌
Richie rich. 'cause we look freaking amazing right now.
克里斯蒂娜 这很恶心
Cristina, gross!
爱德华兹 没死人的事别找我
Edwards, someone better be dying.
我希望不会死人 杨医生
I'm really hoping to avoid that, Dr. Yang.
罗斯在急症室做心包膜开窗术
Ross is doing a pericardial window in the E.R.
当他抽吸液完成后
Okay, when he aspirates the fluid,
送去手术室 我现在过去
get him to the O.R. I'm on my way.
去吧 我们没问题
Go. We got this.
在这边
This way, guys.
-你去哪 -回医院
- Where are you going? - Oh, back to the hospital.
心内膜炎的瘾君子心包堵塞
Some junkie with endocarditis is tamponading.
-哪一个瘾君子 -不止一个啊
- Which junkie? - There's more than one?
这都是是否原谅的问题
It's all about forgiveness.
这...这才重要
And that's... that's what's important.
你... 他...懂我
You--he... he sees me for who I am.
接受我做过的错事
And he accepts me for what I've done.
但那 那就是一切
But that's-- that's everything.
说的是马修还是上帝
Are we talking about Matthew or Jesus?
-罗宾斯医生 -在
- Dr. Robbins? - Yes!
-你呼叫我... -你好
- You paged me... - Hi.
-来储藏室里 -帮忙去派对现场
- To a closet? - I need you to run across to the gala
拿一瓶香槟 因为
and grab a bottle of champagne because
-酒快喝完了 -快喝完了
- We're low. - We are low.
你要我去派对上偷酒
You want me to steal booze
还是那个我没被邀请的派对
from the party I wasn't invited to?
还有吃的
And snacks!
-今天怎么这么背啊 -谢谢 墨菲
- Screw this day. - Uh, thank you, Murphy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得凯丽会原谅我吗
You think Callie's ever gonna forgive me?
也许不会
Probably not.
她在派对上说你死了
She's telling everybody at the gala that you're dead.
我们准备出发了
You know, we're about ready to roll.
我跟着一起走
Hey, I'm coming, too.
我们筹款目标达到没有
How are we doing on our fund-raising goal?
连一半都还没达到
Oh, we're not even halfway there.
那你还是在这忙吧
Well, then you've got plenty to do here.
我担心病人有内伤
I'm worrying about internal injuries.
-确保先拍片 -好的
- Make sure they rush her to C.T. - All right.
你不来吗
You're not coming?
我在休产假 有约定
We're on maternity leave. We have a deal.
梅
Mer,
一起走吧 我们缺人手
let's go. We need all hands on deck.
放开我
Let me go!
-别碰我 -韦伯医生 别这样
- Let go! - Dr. Webber--please!
-韦伯医生 -我来处理
- Dr. Webber-- - I-I can take it from here.
-我可以处理 -放开
- I can take it. - Let go!
我不想这样
I don't want this.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表