Uh, it says you hurt your leg?
她说可能是被虫子咬了 然后就感染了
She says it was a bug bite or something. It got infected,
现在疼得厉害
and she says it hurts like heck.
她一直狂吃布洛芬 就跟吃糖似的吃个不停
She's been popping ibuprofen like it's candy.
我没办法只好把她扯来了
I had to drag her in here.
我没事的 菲利普 带我回家
It's fine. Philip, take me home.
妈妈 不行 你必须先让她检查一下
Mom, no. Not until you let her check it out.
试着放松 好吗
Just try to relax, okay?
我来给你看一下
I'm gonna take a look.
这是什么时候感染的
Uh...when did this happen?
大概四个月前
About four months ago.
四个月前
Four months ago?
蛆
Maggots.
好恶心 来回在她腿上蠕动
Gross. Writhing and pulsing.
-我们知道蛆是什么 -刚开始我还看不清楚
- We know what maggots are. - At first, they were a little bit blurry
因为我的眼睛 我刚做完眼部手术
because my eyes -- I just had eye surgery.
什么 那你怎么在这
What? What? What are you doing here?
-我没事 -你不应该给病人看病
- I'm fine. - You shouldn't be seeing patients.
但是我想帮忙
But I wanna be helpful.
很好 那你就去商店
Well, great. Then you can go to the store
买♥♥点万圣节糖果
and buy some Halloween candy.
要正常的牌子 不要那些古怪的也不要糖果棒
Name brands -- none of those smartees or candy corns.
但是我不能开车
But I'm not supposed to drive.
不怕 这世界上有种东西叫做公车卡
Luckily, someone invented the bus pass.
拜托 格蕾 你不能逼她坐公车去吧
Come on, Grey. You're not gonna make her take the bus.
谢谢你 托瑞斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Torres.
这条街往上走一点就有间商店 你可以走路去
There's a shop just up the street. You can walk.
你再说一遍 你要找什么
You're looking for what again?
就是那种医生头上戴的
You know, one of those little head mirrors,
小镜子
that doctors wear.
本 你也是医生
Ben, you are a doctor.
-你戴过那种镜子吗 -没有
- Have you ever worn one? - No.
那是因为一个世纪前就没有人用了
Because they stopped using them a century ago.
你是学习学傻了吧
What are they teaching you down there?
塔克今晚想装扮成科学怪人
Tuck wants to be a mad scientist tonight.
应该给他戴一个那种头上的镜子
He should have one of those little head mirror things.
我有个泡在罐子里的大脑
Well, I have a brain in a jar.
我想给他找件戏服 而不是噩梦
But I wanna give him a costume, not a nightmare.
他怎么得罪你了
What did he do to you?
我和托瑞斯在研究感控义肢
Torres and I are working on thought control prosthetics.
我在想怎么通过小型开颅术
I'm trying to figure out a way to insert the sensors
植入传感器
through a smaller craniotomy.
你该反省下自己
Ohh. You should be ashamed of yourself.
怎么了 是今晚给佐拉准备的
I'm sorry? Oh, well, that's for Zola tonight.
扯坏了 我修好了
It was ripped. I fixed it.
这也叫修好
yeah, if you call this fixed.
我缝的针脚能细到
Yeah, I could do a running whipstitch so smooth
蝴蝶都不知道翅膀坏过
the butterfly would never even know there'd been a rupture.
你在这能教什么
What are you teaching up here?
我想做个切片
I would like to take a biopsy
看看是否感染到骨头
to see if the infection's gotten into the bone.
我们得送你去手术室
And we are gonna need to take you down to the O.R.
清理创口上的虫子
to clean the parasites out of that wound.
不要 带我回家
No! No! Take me home!
老妈
Mom.
-快带我回家 -别闹 妈妈 别
- Take me home! - No, no, no. Mom. Mom. Mom.
我们能给你打一针镇静剂 让你放松点
We--we can give you a sedative to ease the anxiety.
别 不要打♥针♥ 走开
No! No needles! No needles! Just go away!
别管我 走开 不要
Just leave me alone! Don't! Just go away! Don't--oh!
她一直都很讨厌医生
She's always hated doctors,
自从我爸逝世 就更严重了
but it's gotten out of control since my dad died.
这么说可能很残忍♥
I don't want to sound cruel,
你们不能绑住她
but can't you just put her in restraints
然后给她打一针镇静剂吗
and give her a sedative or something?
我有办法
Well... I have an idea.
去一趟礼品店 马上就回
I'm going to the gift shop. I'll be back.
安排她到3号♥床 脚踝做个扫描
Uh, put her in bed 3. Get an x-ray of the ankle.
5号♥床应该是空的
Bed 5 should be empty.
做个快速检测
Get a rapid influenza.
-可能是流感 -马上去办 医生
- Could be the flu. - Right away, doctor.
女士
Uh, ma'am?
我在等我的医生
I'm waiting for my doctor.
现在我就是你的医生
Well, I'm your doctor now, so...
你的医生叫什么 我去帮你找
What's your doctor's name? Maybe I can find them.
布鲁克斯医生
Dr. Brooks.
海瑟·布鲁克斯
Heather brooks.
抱歉 她不在这
I'm sorry. She's not here.
她在的
Yes, she is.
她一直在这的
She's always here.
她说她只看海瑟·布鲁克斯
She said she'll only see Heather Brooks.
我能把海瑟的事情告诉她吗
Can I tell her about Heather?
你想告诉一个年老体弱的病人
You wanna tell a sick old lady
她最喜欢的医生死了
her favorite doctor is dead?
你觉得这主意好吗
That seem like a good idea to you?
不好 可她坚持要见布鲁克斯医生
No. It's just, she's pretty insistent on seeing Dr. Brooks.
那就告诉她见不到 然后你接手治疗
Then tell her it's not possible and treat her yourself.
她在哪呢
Um... Where is she?
不知道 刚刚还在这的
I don't know. She was right there a second ago.
墨菲被咬了 爱德华兹半瞎
Uh, Murphy's bitten, Edwards is blind,
你又疯疯癫癫
And you're bonkers.
不是 我...
No! I--
又排除一个
Another one down.
我勒个去
Holy...
女士 我先给你诊治
Ma'am, I'd like to get you started on medication.
我得知道你的名字 为你登记入院
I need to know your name so we can get you registered.
不 我就等...
No, I'll-- I'll wait for Doctor--
布鲁克斯医生不在这 我在
Dr. Brooks isn't here. I am.
请告诉我你的名字
Just tell me your name.
如果你不说 我就去查布鲁克斯医生所有的病例
If you don't, I'll have to go through all Dr. Brooks' charts.
或者你可以告诉我你的名字 免去所有的麻烦
How about you save me all that trouble and tell me your name?
她会来的
She'll come.
我从下瓣入手
Okay, I'm tracking one of the bullets
寻找其中一颗子弹
through the accessory lobe.
那是中瓣
That's the middle lobe.
没错 没错
Right. Right.
这是右肺叶
It's the right lung.
这感觉就像 在英国开车
This is like... driving in England.
我得仔细思考我的每一步
you know, I had to keep thinking about every move that I make.
-要花原来两倍的时间 -好吧
- It's gonna take twice as long as it should. - Okay.
今晚有计划吗
You got plans tonight?
梅瑞狄斯半推半就邀请我去今晚的儿童聚会
Meredith semi-invited me to this babyfest tonight.
可我分不清她是真想要我去
But I can't tell if she really wants me to go
还是她只是礼节性的邀请
or if she just felt she had to ask.
-真复杂 -可不是么
- It's so complicated. - Right?
我们以前都心知肚明彼此的想法
She and I just used to know what the other one was thinking.
我是说这个
I meant this.
上瓣还是有出血
There's still bleeding in the upper lobe.
我要做近心端控制
I need more proximal control.
杜-柯二氏持肺钳
Duval lung clamp.
直血管夹 谢谢
Straight vascular clamp, please.
好的 小心上...
Okay. Oh, watch out for the S.--
上腔静脉
S.V.C.
夹到上腔静脉了 它就不该在这
Nicked the S.V.C. It shouldn't even be there!
我给你买♥♥了这个 你就不用紧紧闭着眼
I got you this so you don't have to shut your eyes so tight.
你也看不到 想试试吗
And you don't have to see. You wanna try it?
带好了
Here.
别想我们是在医院
So let's forget we're in a hospital.
来聊聊万圣节吧
Let's talk about Halloween.
你们家会招待很多小孩吗
Do you get a lot of kids at your house?
不会
No.
太可惜了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表