with somebody in psych.
你真是太大惊小怪了
Oh, you're making a mountain out of it.
这又没什么坏处
look, it can't hurt!
我还想时不时的坐下来
Look, hell, I'd like to have a sit-down with somebody
和别人谈谈心呢
and talk a couple things out every now and then.
那你去呗 我快忙死了
Well, then you go. I have a busy schedule.
-固执己见可不行 -我就是这个意思
- Navel gazing is not on it. - That's my point.
一味的让自己忙只能加剧
Overloading your schedule can exacerbate
你的这种行为
the kind of behaviors you've been--
我没什么行为 我在生活
I'm not having behaviors! I'm having a life.
就像你曾经那样
Like you used to have
追求挑战性事情
when you were pursuing something that challenged you.
贝利 你有空做开腹探查术吗
Bailey, you have time for an ex-Lap?
这有一名患有急腹症的烧伤病人
I got a burn patient with a surgical abdomen.
-当然有 -创伤二室
- Absolutely. - Trauma two!
什么情况
What do we got?
艾拉·福尔摩斯 六岁 遭车撞击
Ella Holmes, 6, hit by a car,
低血压且心跳过速
tachycardic and hypotensive.
她当时正在骑踏板车
She was on her scooter.
她知道她不能从山上骑下去
She knows she's not supposed to ride it down the hill.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
给我看超声波图
Show me the ultrasound.
她会没事吗
Is she gonna be okay?
-你是她母亲 -他们出去了
- Are you her mom? - They're out of town.
腹膜内有游离液体
Intraperitoneal free fluid.
通知CT 预定手术室 以防万一
Call C.T. and book an O.R. Just in case.
罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins?
她的股骨上髁骨折
She's got a supracondylar femur fracture.
呼叫托瑞斯
Okay, call Torres.
呼叫她可以吗
Is that gonna be okay?
没事 我们正在修复期
Yeah, we're on the mend.
很高兴听到这个消息
I'm glad to hear it.
墨菲 和托瑞斯 罗宾斯一块去
Murphy, go with Torres and Robbins.
-这个不是个好主意 -没事的
- It's not a good idea. - It'll be fine.
-我不觉得 -墨菲
- I don't think-- - Murphy!
-血压下降 -怎么回事
- Pressure's dropping! - What is that?
等不了CT了 准备送往手术室
I can't wait for a C.T. Prep her for the O.R.
我得打给她父母 我应该怎么说
I have to call her parents. What am I supposed to tell them?
我会及时通知你最新消息的
I'll update you as soon as we know.
-我们走 伙计们 -我们走
- All right, let's move, people. - Let's go.
但一切都会变好吗
But is--is everything going to be okay?
会没事的
It's all going to be fine.
你能把那个纱垫拿出来吗
Can you pull that lap pad out
看看有没有什么出血点
and see if there's any bleeding?
慢点
Slowly.
-没有出血点 -好的
- I don't see anything. - Good.
托瑞斯医生会修复骨折吗
Dr. Torres is gonna fix the femur?
对 但她需要帮忙 所以你要待在这
Yeah, but she'll need some help so you should stick around.
你应该会帮她的 对吗
Well, you'll help her, right?
我是说 她应该不需要两个人吧
I mean, you don't think she needs two people.
你是住院医师
You're a resident.
你应该求我们把你留在手术室
You're supposed to beg to be in that room.
如果尴尬的话 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if it's awkward.
我希望能不那么尴尬
I hope that it doesn't have to be.
你们两个决定要重归于好了
You two are definitely getting back together?
对
We are.
-是试一试呢 还是... -一定的
- Like you're trying it out or like... - Yeah.
你不会想说 "如果最后和你妻子没和好
You don't wanna be the person who says, "I'll wait for you
我会等着你"
in case it doesn't work out with your wife."
所以你想找一个女人陪着他
So you're trying to find a woman for him
万一你去世了
to be with once you've passed.
我知道这听起来很奇怪
I know it sounds strange.
但我不想让他一个人
But I don't want him to be alone.
而且他也没法一个人生活
And if he's on his own, I don't think he'll do it.
确实挺奇怪的 不过我理解
It's certainly unusual, but I understand.
你爱你的丈夫
You love your husband.
其实不是我丈夫
It's--it's not my husband.
我爱我的丈夫
I mean, I love my husband.
但这是为了其他人 斯坦
But this is for someone else--Stan.
他是个很特殊的朋友
He's a very special friend.
唐娜 我需要你把左臂伸出来
Donna, I'm gonna need to get at that left arm.
对 这看起来有更通用了
Yeah, it's a lot more versatile.
毫无疑问这是个进步
Well, it's an improvement, no question.
如果你午饭时有时间
Maybe if you have time over lunch,
你可以看一下那个提案
You can look over the proposal.
我也想啊
I wish I could.
得回去做手术啊
Got to get back to surgeries.
重回麻醉师岗位 感觉怎么样
How's it feel to be back in the anesthesia game?
还好了
It's fine.
虽说不太理想 但有了家庭
Not ideal, but, you know, got a family.
你就得做出妥协
You make compromises.
对 梅瑞迪斯会杀了我的
Yeah, Meredith is gonna kill me.
她不喜欢你们俩现在的状态
What? She doesn't like an asymmetrical array?
我本应该降低生活节奏
I'm supposed to be downshifting,
她应该将重心放到工作上
and she's supposed to be upshifting.
可你却在牙膏上找到了灵感
Ah, and yet you find inspiration in toothpaste.
或许下次 你就别声张了
Maybe next time, you keep it to yourself.
这招对你管用
That works for you?
在婚姻中 对 你要闭嘴
In a marriage? Yes. You keep your mouth shut.
但是 玛兰达最近
Although, uh, kinda... Miranda's been, uh,
过得有点困难
kind of struggling lately.
她有一点 往严重一点说
She has what, uh, if you squint real hard
像是得了强迫症
looks a lot like O.C.D.
贝利
Bailey?
对 她一直忘不了手套破洞的意外
Yeah, she had that incident with the hole in the gloves.
我知道这吓坏了她 但我当时不在身边
I knew it freaked her out, but I was away.
我不知道她有多害怕
I didn't know how much it freaked her out.
你真的认为是强迫症吗
You really think it's O.C.D.?
我不知道
I don't know.
我希望她用自己的方法处理
I wanted to let her deal with it her way,
但我不确定她在面对这件事
but I'm not sure she's dealing with it.
那天我们在手术室
We were in the O.R. the other day,
她让病人多待了一小时
she kept the patient under easily an extra hour.
本
Ben--
-她没有在意 -我觉得...
- She went past that. - I-I-I'm not sure--
我明白 我明白 我不该管
No, I know, I know. I should stay out of it.
但是当我看到外科医生
But when I'm watching a surgeon perform
做了不必要的手术步骤
what looks like unnecessary procedures--
我是这家医院董事会的成员
I am on the board of this hospital.
我不能对医生的失误充耳不闻
I can't hear about a physician's misconduct and not report it.
我觉得你来告诉格蕾医生比较好
I think you telling Dr. Grey is gonna go over better than--
不行 我现在没时间照顾她的情绪
No, I don't have time to manage her feelings right now.
就道道歉 说我们很抱歉
Just apologize, we feel terrible,
不会再发生了
it won't happen again.
她会生气 但是她会挺过去的
She'll be pissy, but she'll get over it.
我让爱德华兹跟她说吧
Well, I could have Edwards tell her.
-她最近跟她 -这样更好
- She's on her service. - Even better.
如果你需要 泄泄欲♥火♥
If you ever need any... yaya extraction...
让欲♥火♥解脱
getting the yayas out...
我可以帮忙
I'm available.
你是要献身吗
Are you offering to service me?
抱歉 我太鲁莽了
Sorry. It was inappropriate.
就是 为了工作嘛
It's just, you know, for the sake of the work.
这话更差劲
That's even worse.
你应该说
You're supposed to claim
你爱上我了 类似这样的话
that you're in love with me or something.
我当然觉得你很有魅力
Well, I certainly find you attractive.
毫无疑问
There's no question. I mean,
我不该如此冒昧的假设
I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to assume--
-别说了 -只是
- Stop talking. - It's...
很好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表