事实上 我们不去 我们
Uh, actually, no, we don't. We're
-没有训练过 -记号♥笔奶奶都在帮忙
- not trained-- - Sharpie lady helped.
她差点就没命了
Sharpie lady almost got herself killed.
我们必须去
We have to go.
我不知道他和海瑟之间发生了什么
I don't know what the deal is with him and Heather.
我不知道是不是跟他们那奇怪的竞赛有关
I don't know if it's their weird competition thing.
还是他们在浴室里偷偷地打了一炮
Or maybe they were having secret sex in the bathrooms.
我不在乎 不管是什么
I don't care. Whatever it is,
她死后肖恩没说过一句话
Shane hasn't said a single word since she died,
我们是他的一切 是我们自己的一切
and we're what he has. We're what we have.
也许我们能像正常人一样完成实习
Maybe we get through this program normal.
也许我们会变成奇怪的工作狂
Or maybe we end up cranky, work-obsessed people
住在山脚下
who live on the side of a mountain
没有家人和孩子
and have no family or children,
我们只有彼此
and we only have each other
因为没有其他人受得了我们
because no one else can stand us.
-她说什么呢 -起来
- What is she talking-- - get up!
都还好吗
E-everything okay?
好 还好
Yeah. Yeah, uh,
梅瑞狄斯让我去她家
Meredith just wants me to hang out at her house.
佐拉需要人照顾
Zola needs some attention.
德里克忙不过来了
And Derek is pretty wiped out.
凯丽和索菲亚也在那 所以
Callie and Sofia are there, so...
我能帮什么忙吗 我是说 我可以
Is there anything I can do? I mean, I could, uh...
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Yeah.
佐拉睡着了
Zola is asleep.
好吧 小姐
All right, little miss...
五分钟后 就轮到你了
In five minutes, it's your turn.
先声明 我很乐意洗盘子
To be clear, I am happy to do the dishes,
但就算在平行宇宙里我也不会去做饭的
but there is no universe in which I generate dinner.
好吧 我们来想想办法
All right, we'll figure it out.
通心面与奶酪
Mac and cheese.
不 我们昨晚就吃的这个
Oh, no, we had that last night.
但很好吃啊 是吧 很好吃
Well, and it was good. Right? It was good.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
对不起打扰大家了
I'm sorry to bother everybody.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我能看她一会儿吗
Can I see her for just a minute?
你下午看过她了 你可以明天再看她
You saw her this afternoon. You can get her tomorrow night.
我知道
I know.
-但 -你可以在轮到你的时候再看
- But cou-- - You can see her when it's your night.
我就 我就带她到门廊
I could, uh... I could just take her on the--
就一小会儿
on the front porch for a minute,
我不会带走她的
and I'm not gonna take her.
你知道这会让她有多迷惑吗
Do you have any idea how confusing this is for her?
是的 我意识到了
Yeah, I realize that.
好了 知道吗
Well, you know what?
她现在应该去睡觉了
She's supposed to be in bed right now.
如果你在这打扰我们
How am I supposed to get her to sleep
我还怎么哄她睡觉
with you coming and going?
五分钟
Five minutes.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
她突然跑来打悲情牌
She shows up here with this act,
-你却要支持她吗 -凯丽
- and you're just gonna take her side? - Callie--
-完全是装的 -凯丽 看着我
- It's an act. - Callie, look at me.
我是你们的朋友
I'm your friend.
五分钟
Five minutes.
到这来 索菲亚
Come here, Sofia.
过来 宝宝 很好
Come here, baby. Okay. Yeah.
-快来 宝宝 -我们都想挺过风暴
- Whee! come on, baby. - We just want to survive the storm.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我们祈祷
We pray,
"上帝 请带领我们渡向彼岸"
"please, God, just get me to the other side."
我们都没想过彼岸会是什么样子
We never imagine what it'll be like when we get there.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我每时每刻都在想你
And I miss you every second.
因为你是我的女儿
'cause you're my girl.
如果风暴过去 我们一无所有 该怎么办
What if when the storm passes, nothing's left?
我一直说我能承受任何事情
I always said I could handle anything.
我错了
I was wrong.
我说错很多话 做错很多事
I was wrong about a lot of things.
我觉得多听点意见没有坏处
I think there's no harm in getting another opinion.
你就说我对还是不对
Was I or was I not correct?
你干嘛这么紧张
Why does that make you feel so threatened?
我也有过不同意见 但我要向她致敬
You know, I'm another opinion, and I have to tip my hat.
贝利医生做的对
Dr. Bailey called it.
没人说处理胰腺不对
Nobody said it wasn't good to deal with the pancreas,
但很明显他仍然非常不稳定
but he is still clearly unstable.
他还没有恢复意识
He hasn't regained consciousness--
这些都没什么可大惊小怪的
None of that is unusual.
我希望能邀请一个人来
I would like to bring in another person--
一个能告诉我们
somebody that could tell us
我会作出决定的
I will make the decision.
你说了你的想法 还不止一遍
You've said what you think, and then you said it again.
我会将其纳入我的考虑之中的
And I will take that under advisement.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey--
他选你做他的女朋友
He picked you to be his girlfriend.
我们对此都很高兴
And we're all very happy about that.
但他选了我做他的家人
But he picked me to be his family.
而你却背弃你的责任 就在
And you walked away from that responsibility
他需要
the second that--
没人说过我会做的很好
No one said I would be good at it.
他知道这点 但他还是选了我
And he knew that. But he picked me anyway.
-我是他的家人 -梅瑞狄斯
- I'm the family. - Meredith.
请你不要搞混了
Please, don't get involved.
但我有一件事做对了
But I was right about one thing.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表