You know, I want you to be comfortable.
估计到最后 我得去准备
Well, I'm gonna be cooking for what could be,
快30个人的饭 所以...
at the end of the day, 30 people, so...
我也没时间顾虑这么多
I won't have time to be uncomfortable.
好的
Okay.
我会和她说下馅料的事
You know, I'm gonna speak to her about the stuffing.
你觉得她能弄好油炸火鸡吗
You think she could handle a deep fried turkey?
这可是很有难度的
I mean, there's nothing like it.
做那个不就等于是自讨苦吃吗
Don't people kill themselves trying to make those?
所以说凡事都是有代价的
Everything has a price.
我的病人有个丈夫和一位情人
You guys, my patient has a husband and a lover.
而她和丈夫打算在她死后
And she and the husband are interviewing women
给她情人物色女伴
for the lover to date when she's dead.
-病人死后吗 -很奇葩吧
- When the patient's dead? - It's weird.
这是在玩"三人行"吗
Is that like a threesome thing?
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber!
我就是问问罢了
I'm just asking a question.
你是又在躲格蕾吗
You hiding from Grey again?
快走 爱德华兹
On your way, Edwards.
我需要你接手贝利今天的手术
I need you to take over Bailey's surgical load today.
不行 我的研究快流产了
I can't. My study is falling apart,
今天还有个姑息性手术要做 我...
and I have a palliative surgery later today. I--
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
你以前做过外固定吗 墨菲
You ever done an ex-fix before, Murphy?
没有
No.
那就试试吧
Hmm. Try it.
就这样
Yeah. Right there.
第一层很坚硬
Now the first cortex is hard.
然后到中间时会感觉到松软有弹性
Then it'll feel spongy in the middle,
再之后接触第二层时又是硬的 明白吗
And then hard again when you hit the second cortex, okay?
就这样
That's it.
往里推进
Really push through.
是哦 有松软的感觉
Uh, okay. It feels spongy.
现在轻一点
Okay, ease up a bit now.
碰到皮层时 钻的声音会变
Now the pitch'll change when you hit the cortex, okay?
听到了吗
Can you hear it?
天呐
Oh, my god.
你钻穿了
Okay, you drilled right
-她的大腿 钻到台子了 -天呐
- through her leg into the table. - Oh, my god!
退回来 反向用钻
No, it's--back it up. Just put the drill in reverse.
-我不行 -反向用钻
- I-I can't-- - Put the drill in reverse!
我找不到 你能接手吗
I can't find the... Can you just take it?
-我的手在抖 -好了
- My hand is shaking. - Okay, all right.
-振作起来 -你能不能
- Pull it together-- - Can you please just--
墨菲 振作起来
Murphy, pull it together.
拜托
Oh, please!
-墨菲 -拜托你能帮帮忙吗
- Murphy! - Can you please do something?
凯丽 你能自己来吗
Callie, can you take it yourself?
给她点时间冷静下来
Just give her a few minutes to calm down.
是她吗
It was her?
十多次 就是她吗
Ten-plus times! That was her?
这太
That is just...
棒呆了
perfect.
你干吗告诉她
Why would you tell her?
我没有 我 我跟她说是某人
I didn't. I-I-I-I told her it was someone.
我没说是谁 听着
I didn't say who. I mean, listen,
是因为你刚才崩溃了 她才知道的
she figured it out because you fell apart in there.
你可以把这事全忘了
You could've just forgotten about it,
接着过你的幸福生活啊
and gone on with your happy life.
这可是我的婚姻啊
This is my marriage we're talking about.
可这是我的工作 她现在恨我了
Yeah, and it's my career! She hates me now.
她没有
No, she doesn't.
拜托 她当然恨我
Oh, please. Of course she does.
她不会怪你 她爱的是你
She can't blame you. She loves you.
她只会怪我
The only one she can blame is me.
嘿
Hey...
你知道我和斯蒂芬妮是认真的吧
So you realize that Stephanie and I are serious,
对吧 你知道的
Right? You get that?
-是啊是啊 -很好
- Yeah, yeah. Uh-huh. - Great.
我觉得你俩挺好
I think it's nice that you guys are, you know...
怎么都挺好
whatever you are.
很好 那
Right, so--
那你怎么还邀请她带人参加你的婚礼
So why is it that you invited her to your wedding
你还要再邀请我
plus a guest and you're gonna invite me
带人去呢 怎么回事
plus a guest? What's going on?
好吧 我本来想跟你说的
Right, yeah. Um, I wanted to talk to you about that.
你不会收到邀请
You are actually not getting an invitation,
但斯蒂芬妮被邀请了 你可以和她一起
but Stephanie is, so you could just be her plus one.
本来邀请名单上有你
Look, I put your name on the invite list.
你叫艾弗里 我们不认识A开头的别人了
Your name is Avery. We don't know any other As..
你就是名单上的第一个人
You're literally the top of the list,
第一眼就会看到
first thing we see when we look at it.
我就是
I just...
不想让马修难堪
I didn't wanna... rub it in Matthew's face.
要是我的名字
If he has a problem
出现在一张纸上都不行
With my name on a piece of paper,
那我为什么还要参加婚礼
why should I be at this wedding?
因为我
Because of me.
因为你是我的朋友 我想让你去
Because... you're my friend and I want you to be there.
是的
Yeah.
我也想去 可
Yeah, well, I wanna be there, too, but...
拜托
Come on...
杰克逊 要是没有的祝福
Jackson, I can't go through with this
我就没法踏出这步
if I don't have your blessing.
那给你祝福
Well, you have it.
就这样 可是
All right, but...
我觉得我不应该出现
I don't think I should be there.
格蕾医生被拖去别的紧急手术了
Dr. Grey was pulled into an emergency surgery.
我们不得不把考夫曼女士的手术推迟到明天
So we are gonna have to push Mrs. Kaufman's procedure to tomorrow.
-我 -她在干什么
- I-- - What is she doing?
抱歉 我一会儿过来
I apologize. I'll be over here.
你不必要约会她挑选的女人
You don't have to actually date the woman she chooses.
我谁都不想约
I don't wanna date any woman!
所以她才这么做 斯坦
That's why she's doing this, Stan.
我以为你会劝她的
I thought you were gonna talk her out of it.
你得自己跟她说
You need to tell her yourself.
你们把我夹在中间了
You're both putting me in the middle.
因为她听你的
Because she listens to you.
她谁都不听
She doesn't listen to anyone!
再说这也不是个坏主意
Besides, this is not such a terrible idea.
我不是要她安排日托的孩子
I'm not a child she has to arrange daycare for!
要一堆她在网上找来的女人吗
A bunch of women she scared up on the internet?
这太可怕了
This is... it's awful.
她很用心在做这件事
It's taking her mind off what's actually happening.
这样可不赖
That can't be the worst thing in the world.
她觉得能找到人能替代她吗
She thinks she can find someone to replace her?
你不能代替她
You can't... replace her.
没人能代替她
Nobody can possibly replace... her.
为什么
Why?
为什么要这样
Why is this happening?
他去饱和 含氧量60
He's desatted to 60.
要做就得马上做
If we're gonna do this thing, we gotta do it now.
不行 我没有套管
I can't. I don't have a conduit to put in him.
还得六个小时才行
It won't be done for another six hours.
-不知道他还能不能撑那么久 -好吧
- I don't know if he's gonna last that long. - Okay.
我们把他放到振荡器上
Okay, let's put him on an oscillator.
肯定可以让他一天指标稳定
It will stabilize his sats for easily a day.
我不想再等一天了 克里斯蒂娜
I don't wanna wait a day, Cristina.
我也不想啊 阿历克斯
No, neither do I, Alex.
但从长远看 这是他最好的机会了
But in the long run, it's still his best chance.
很好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表