Ooh. Say that in your profile.
我...我得走了
I-I, uh -- I got to go. I got to go.
凯丽 这不是针对你
Callie, this is not something I'm doing to you.
我和他们签协议了
I have a signed contract with them.
你没权利签那个
Yeah, that you had no right to sign.
你把我们的东西签给别人了
You signed away something that's ours.
行了 昨天半天我们都在一起
Come on. We spent half the day together yesterday.
-在玩过家家 -那时候你怎么不说呢
- We were on a playdate. - Why didn't you say something then?
-孩子还在呢 -那是索菲亚的洋娃娃
- We were with the kids. - Oh, we have Sophia's dressy doll.
佐拉还认为是她的呢
I think Zola thought it was hers.
-哼 -怎么了
- Ha. - What?
有其父必有其女啊
Oh, like father, like daughter, I guess.
我们...有点...跑题了
I think we're -- we're -- we're drifting here.
对 你说得对
Yes, yes, you're right.
抱歉 我太不专业了
I'm sorry. That was unprofessional.
我应该说...
What I should have said was...
"在我发起并邀请你参与的项目中
"The sensors are materials that you co-developed with me
我们共同研发了
"in service of research I started
传感器"
and invited you to participate in."
如果你妨碍我对这些产品的使用
If you attempt to impair my access to these materials,
我将在法律允许范围内对你提起控告
I will have you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
-说得好 -真要命
- Well said. - This is insane.
你站不住脚的
You don't have a case.
听我说 提起诉讼之前
Listen, before anyone resorts to litigation,
让我把这件事提交其他理事会成员讨论一下
let me just take this before the other board members.
或许我们可以找到双赢的办法
Maybe we can find a solution that is fair to both parties.
与此同时 我希望在我联♥系♥你们之前
In the meantime, I want you both to leave this matter alone
先把这事放一放
until you hear from me?
行吗
All right?
我理解你一定很惊讶 我自己都是
I'm sure it was a shock. I mean, I was shocked.
我甚至无法想象你的感受
I can't even imagine what you must be feeling.
其实 我可以 我可以想象因为...
Actually, I can. I can imagine it because I --
宝贝 不用说了 她才不在乎呢
You know what? Babe, don't. She doesn't care.
我知道你来干嘛 妈
But I know why you're here, mom,
其实你不必亲自过来的
and I could have saved you a trip.
我已经给麦克·法里斯打电♥话♥了
I already called Mike Farris.
你应该在婚礼上出头前
The time to call Mike would have been
就该给麦克打电♥话♥的
before you stood up at that...barn.
等一下 麦克·哈里斯是谁
Wait, who is Mike Harris?
是"法里斯" 他是我们的律师 艾弗里基金会的
"Farris" -- he's our attorney. Avery foundation.
他可以保护我们的经济利益
Protects our financial interests.
你是在暗示我因为钱才嫁进你们家吗
Um, are you suggesting that I'm after your money?
亲爱的 我可不知道你为什么嫁进来
I have no idea what you're after, dear.
行了 够了
All right, that's enough.
我不许你走进来
You're not gonna march in here
就开始质疑我妻子的人格
and start questioning my wife's character.
你想要谈谈她的人格吗
You want to talk about her character?
她把别人扔在婚礼上了
She left a man at the altar.
把他的心伤透了 还在所有他爱的人
She broke his heart and humiliated him
面前羞辱了他
in front of everyone that he loves.
我可不知道她还能干出什么事 你也不知道
I have no idea what she's capable of, never mind you.
我不是为了你的钱
I am not interested in your money.
那最好
Wonderful.
我嫁进艾弗里家也是这么说的
That's what I said when I married into the Avery family,
知道我然后做了什么吗
and you know what I did next?
我签了婚前协议
I signed a prenuptial agreement.
我说了我会处理的 这太过分了
I said I'd handle it. This is totally inappropriate.
花15分钟在高速停车点上
What's inappropriate is the engagement
突然订婚 那才叫过分
was 15 minutes at a rest stop on the turnpike.
幸好我们为这种情况
Fortunately, postnuptial agreements
准备了婚后协议
were created for moments like this.
我们的谈话结束
And this meeting is over.
-杰克森 -结束
- Jackson. - It's over!
你看一下 我...
Look at this. I --
我可以签那玩意儿
I'll sign the stupid paper.
真的 我不介意
Really -- I don't mind.
你什么也不用签
You're not signing anything.
为什么呢 我又不是为了你的钱
Why not? I don't want your money.
我想要的是你
I want you.
婚前协议还是什么破玩意儿
A prenup or whatever the hell it is
只有离婚才有效 我们不会的
is only for if we get divorced, which we're not gonna do,
所以无所谓啊
so it doesn't matter.
艾普丽尔 这不是重点
April, that is not the point, okay?
这是在我们之间来解决的事
This is a conversation for you and I when we are ready,
不是她可以颐指气使的
not for her to come barging in dictating terms.
但是这能让她好过点
But it will calm her down.
现在我们是一家人了
I'm part of her family now.
我认为主动示好不是个坏主意
I don't think an olive branch is the worst thing in the world to offer.
好吧 你比我善良
Yeah, well, you're a better person than I am.
那倒没错
Well, yes.
也比她善良
And than she is.
我比大家都善良
I'm better than everyone.
别 现在别去
Mnh-mnh. Not right now.
我们让她难受会儿吧
We can let her stew for a while.
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait.
-让我... -拜托
- Le-- I -- - Come on.
我恨你
I hate you.
我知道 赞吧 你想看吗
I know, right? Do you want to see?
不想 我想用那个打印机
No. I want to work on that printer.
我的工作是保证他不会碰
And it's my job to make sure he doesn't.
-搞笑呢 -别提了
- Seriously? - Yeah. Don't...
你就干这个 而不是这个
That's what you're doing instead of this.
求你了
Oh, come on!
-好吧 到底是什么 -你看
- All right. What is that? - Okay.
你人生中见过这种东西吗
Have you ever, ever seen anything like this?
我的妈呀
Oh, holy god!
我也不想看 这是什么啊
No, I never wanted to! What is that?
胎中胎
It's a fetus in a fetu.
而我困在这看不到
That I am down here not seeing.
没有监督我也能看资料
I can totally read without supervision --
-实践好几年了 -这不是看资料
- Been doing it for years. - That's not reading.
这是乱画 快读
That's doodling. Read.
虽说这里挺有趣
Well this has been fun,
但我得去把一个人从另一人体内弄出来了
but I have to take a man out of a man.
-想再看一眼吗 -不用了
- Want another peek? - I'm good actually.
这个 怎么运作
That -- how would it work?
理论上来说
Theoretically.
来吧 我们开始了
Let's go. Keep it moving, people.
大家都要来看一下 这个 同志们啊
Everybody needs to take a look because this, my friends,
是你们职业生涯中的哈雷彗星
is the Halley's comet of your careers,
同样的珍稀 奇妙和转瞬即逝
as rare, wondrous, a-a-and fleeting --
亨特医生 你要干嘛
Dr. Hunt. Can I help you with something?
我就想看看
Yeah, I just came to have a look.
没看到那排着队呢
You know there's a line.
你...
You're --
你没开玩笑
You're serious?
当然没有
I'm deadly serious.
这些孩子们要学习呢 站到队尾去
These kids want to learn. Back of the line.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你看到这个被吸收的胎儿
Now, you notice that the absorbed twin
从肾动脉得到血液供应
gets it blood supply from the renal artery.
第一眼看去 没什么特别
First glance -- nothing special.
再一看 简直是蒙娜丽莎啊
Take a second look, and... the Mona Lisa.
我们第一步切开粘连物
We will start by cutting through the adhesions.
之后我们开始从右...
Once that occurs, we'll move on to the right --
我们不取了
We're not taking him out.
你说什么
What do you mean?
你听见他说了
You heard the man.
我的胞弟可是珍稀物种啊
My little twin is an incredibly rare find.
啊 是啊 格雷格
Uh, yes. Y-y-yes, it is, Greg,
但它还是得取出来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表