and you know it.
没有合适人选
So, no one's qualified?
不是 他们都挺合适的
No, I mean, they're all qualified...
但是欧文说的对
But Owen's right.
我得接受他们不可能成为我
I need to accept that none of them are gonna be me.
-这是他的计谋 -什么计谋
- That's his plan. - What's his plan?
欧文啊 之前都说不通
Owen. Didn't make sense before.
让下属面试未来的科室主任
A fellow interviewing potential department heads,
让你看一堆你不喜欢的人
showing you a bunch of people you won't like
从而把你留下 他想把这工作给你
to get you to stay. He wants to offer you the job.
小梅 你...你想太多
Mer, you -- you're thinking about this way too hard.
不可能让第一年主治医生
You don't offer a first-year attending
做心科主任 不能这么做
head of cardiothoracic surgery. It's just not done.
你刚刚被聘去管理整个研究机构
You just got hired to run an entire research facility.
你是这职位的完美人选
You're perfect for the job.
等等 两秒前
Wait, two seconds ago,
你说我不够格面试候选人
I wasn't qualified to interview the candidates,
现在又说我是完美人选
and now you're saying that I'm perfect for the job?
-对啊 这职位非你莫属 -好吧 我理解无力
- Yeah, because you're you. - Okay, I'm lost.
是欧文用这招留我 还是说这是你的主意
Is Owen the one plotting to keep me here, or are you?
你才是那个想太多的人
Now you're the one thinking about it too hard.
她是舞者 这不仅是她的工作
She's a dancer. This isn't just a job.
更是她的生命
This is who she is.
难道就这样让她出院
And we're just gonna send her home
让她下半辈子都
farting and pooping uncontrollably
-大便失禁吗 -吃不下这辣椒了
- for the rest of her life? - And we're done with the chili.
-韦伯不是叫你吃抗酸药吗 -我吃了
- Webber told you to take an antacid. - I did!
喝了半瓶都没用
I drank half a bottle, and it didn't do anything,
然后我就更加紧张了
and then I got all anxious about that,
接下来你懂的 我又暴吃披萨
and the next thing you know, I'm on the train to pizza town.
知道你需要什么吗 磁性食管括约肌
You know what you need? A magnetic esophageal sphincter.
贝利上星期给老太太做了类似手术
Bailey put one in an old lady last week --
一小块磁铁
A ring of little magnets
植入到食管下端 靠近胃上端的位置
at the end of the esophagus, just above the stomach.
食物进入胃部之后会闭合 就不会...
Lets food in, stays closed so you don't keep...
-...打嗝 -是 是
- ...doing that. - Yes. Yes.
请...请这样做吧
P-please get that thing.
-是磁性括约肌吗 -没错
- It's a magnetic sphincter? - Yeah.
食物进入胃之后 这能帮助胃闭合
So, if it closes the opening for the food on the way in,
也能帮助肠道闭合吗
wouldn't it work on the way out?
来治疗那个癌症舞者吗
What, for our cancer dancer?
-这想法很好 -对 你该跟韦伯说
- It's actually pretty good. - Yeah. You should pitch it to Webber.
爱德华兹 你和贝利一起工作 对吧
Hey, Edwards, um, you've been working with bailey, right?
我们约好吃午饭的
She was supposed to meet me for lunch,
但她不回我电♥话♥ 有什么事吗
but she hasn't returned any of my calls. Something up?
你到底怎么了
What the hell's the matter with you?
-你怎么就这么冲动 -你怎么知道
- How could you be so reckless? - Whoa, how did you --
还是爱德华兹告诉我的
I had to hear it from Edwards!
-你居然没告诉我 -我不能告诉你
- I sure as hell didn't hear it from you! - I couldn't tell you.
我不想你为我撒谎
I didn't want you to have to lie for me.
沃伦医生 麻烦你出去一下
Dr. Warren, I'd appreciate it if you stepped outside.
她是我妻子
Look, she is my wife.
好吧
Okay, um...
律师们正在开会
The lawyers are meeting now.
我们在给布莱登办理出院
We're discharging Braden soon,
但莫里斯一家似乎不想大事化小
but it does not look like the Morrises are gonna let this go.
-所以是医疗事故的官司 -比这还糟
- So it looks like a malpractice suit? - Worse.
伤害人身罪
Assault and battery charges.
塔克足球训练就快结束了
Tuck's soccer practice is gonna be over soon.
我本来要去接他 你能去吗
I was supposed to pick him up. Can you?
你在这也帮不上我的忙
There's nothing you can do for me here.
布莱登要离开隔离病房♥了吗
Braden's coming out of the bubble?
是的
Yeah.
我多希望能看他出院
I wish I could have seen that.
请抽吸
Suction, please.
罗斯 走吧 我来接手
You can go, Ross. I've got it from here.
搞什么 我们在做着手术呢
Come on. We're in the middle of a surgery here.
我知道 你能偷我病人 但不能偷罗斯
I know. You stole my patient, but you can't steal Ross.
他在这家医院工作 他是我的下属
He works for us. He's my resource,
我需要他到新生儿监护病房♥去做事
and I need him in the NICU doing what he was told to do.
你需要助手吗 我就是
You need an assist? You've got one.
有什么需要我帮忙
How can I be of help to you?
抱歉 我遇到点问题
Sorry, I'm having a little bit of trouble
分离树枝状血管比较麻烦
dividing these branching vessels.
我可以提起髂静脉
I can retract the iliac vein medially
-让你看得更清楚 -谢谢
- to help with exposure. - Thanks.
-德里克今晚回家吧 -是的
- Derek's coming home tonight. - Yep.
也就是你可以回家了
Which means you can go home.
我了解
I understand.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你友善待我 我却很无礼
You were just trying to be nice, and I bit your head off.
我明天一早就走
I will be out of your hair first thing tomorrow.
那事啊 不是 跟那事没关
Oh, that? No. This is not about that.
我都不记得你说什么了
I've already forgotten you said that.
所以不是因为我无礼而赶我走
So, this isn't you kicking me out for being a bitch?
不 不 我们非常欢迎你
No. No, we love having you here,
不过我们不想继续
but we don't want to keep you from your life
影响你的正常生活 所以...
any more than we have to, so...
有什么好笑的吗
What's so funny?
不 抱歉 只是...
N-- I'm sorry. It's just...
如果我跟我医院的人说话
If I had spoken to anyone at Seaside Wellness
像跟你说话一样 我就可能要
the way I spoke to you, I-I would have to have
经受六个小时的谈话
a conversation for six hours about it.
我很喜欢这里
I love it here.
詹姆斯和我吵架不是因为
James and I have not been fighting
我一直待在这
about the fact that I'm still here.
我们吵架是因为
We have been fighting
我没想离开这里
about the fact that I never want to leave.
就是说 你想给我植入仿生屁♥眼♥
So, you want to give me a bionic butthole?
是磁性的
It's magnetic.
是 这是墨菲医生的想法
Yeah, it was Dr. Murphy's idea.
这个手术原本是用于食道括约肌
Well, it's commonly used as the esophageal sphincter
减少反酸 防止食物倒流回喉咙
to reduce reflux and prevent food from coming back up the throat,
当时我们认为 加以调整
but we think, with a bit of modification,
这也许能帮助你解决失禁的问题
that it might work just as well for your stool.
你们做过这样的手术吗
Have you done this before?
没有 不过也不是第一次
No, but, uh, it wouldn't be the first time
我们通过调整医疗设备
that a medical device was adapted to something
使其发挥不一样的功能
other than its original intention.
如果你们愿意 我们可以尝试
But, uh, we're willing to give it a shot if you are.
你怎么想 亲爱的
W-what do you think, honey?
好的
Yes. Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my god. Thank you.
-保罗 你还好吗 -我太高兴了
- Paul, you okay? - I am ecstatic.
当韦伯医生说起搏器没用 我心都碎了
My heart broke when Dr. Webber said the pacemaker wouldn't work,
但现在你可以正常生活
but now you can have a normal life.
你能自♥由♥自在
I mean, you can be comfortable.
这事总算到头了
This can all end here.
宝贝 我好爱你
Baby, I love you so much,
癌症虽然过去了
and, I mean, that cancer was one thing,
但我真不知道还能忍♥受多久
but I don't know how much more of this I could take.
-我 我 我 这气味 -好啦
- I-I-I -- the smell -- - Okay, yeah.
请给我们来个磁性屁♥眼♥ 谢谢
We'll take one magnetic butthole, please.
20磅 看看这次是不是真减少了
20 pounds. Let's see if it's fully reduced this time.
-你那边好了吗 -我快好了
- All right, you ready to shoot? - Uh, wait. I'm almost finished.
我得要确认病人
Okay, well, I need to make sure that his hip
髋部没有骨折
isn't grinding on broken bone pieces.
好 等下 等下
Yeah. Hold o-- just give me a second.
-加个铅防护板就可以了 -等等
- Just put on a lead apron! - Please give me a second!
凯普娜 凯普娜医生 加铅防护板就好了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表