我在值班室和你儿子乱搞
I was having a quickie with your son in the on-call room.
这显得我很不自重
And it suggests I have no self respect.
就像我们这一代很多人一样
I suggests that I, like much of my generation,
我好像根本不知道哪能做♥爱♥哪里不能
don't understand that where we choose to have sex.
还有我们都只为自己着想
Says a lot about what we think of ourselves.
你为女性 尤其是有色人种的女性
And a lot of the work you did to break down barriers
打破隔阂所做的诸多努力
for women--and in particular, women of color--
似乎完全白费了
was a whole lot of wasted fort.
今天我特地挑了一件衬衫
I picked a shirt to wear today--
因为我知道我会见到你
Because I knew I'd be meeting you--
一位真正值得尊敬的人
A really respectable one.
去见杰克森的母亲对我来说意义重大
Meeting Jackson's mother meant something to me.
我关心他
I care about him.
在值班室里衬衫掉了下来
And the shirt coming off in the on-call room--
这真是 就像对在值班室里做♥爱♥的人
that was really, like, a joke about people
一个绝妙的讽刺
who have sex in on-call rooms.
现在你再想起我 肯定只会
And that's the only thing you're gonna think of
想到我光着身子
when you think of me now.
除此之外我还有五百个特点
There are 500 other things about me
都比这个要有趣的多
that are so much more interesting than that.
我还会想起
Well, I will also think about the fact
你导尿一直导不进去
that you didn't put in a catheter
-直到那人的膀胱 -好吧
- until the man's bladder-- - Okay.
公平地说
In all fairness,
我没有得到诊断必须的所有资料
I wasn't getting all the information I needed to diagnose.
不确定的时候
When in doubt,
假设他们把它放在最不可能的地方再诊断
assume they put it someplace unimaginable and move on.
我正准备走
I was just leaving.
干嘛这么急 今天我买♥♥单
Well, what's your hurry? I'm buying.
那么
So...
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
生活偶尔失去重心
What if your focus splits?
如果无法全身心投入
What if you can't be all in?
孤身一人 一无是处 怎么办
Are you left with nothing at all?
也许你只是需要换一种活法
Maybe you just need to find a different path.
佐拉怎么样了
How's Zola?
克莱夫跟我说 说她脾气很坏
Karev filled me in. Said she was a real champ.
她没能举♥行♥她的公主茶会
She didn't get her princess tea party.
等等 我以为凯丽会陪她玩
Wait. I thought Callie was gonna do that.
凯丽搬出去了
Callie has moved out,
而她本来应该去买♥♥吃的
and she was supposed to do the food shopping.
所以现在没有吃的了
So now there's no food.
佐拉头上缝了两针
Zola has two stitches in her head
晚饭只吃了麦片
and had cereal for dinner,
家里乱七八糟的
and the house is a mess
因为我没法哄孩子睡觉
because I couldn't get the baby to sleep.
而且她没有办成公主茶会
And she didn't get her princess tea party.
你为什么冲我吼 我有一台大手术
Why are you yelling at me? I had a big surgery.
我也有
So did I!
但你没有接电♥话♥
But you didn't answer your phone.
她划伤了头 你却不接电♥话♥
She cut her head, and you didn't answer your phone.
所以我得安慰她 也就是说
So I had to go comfort her, which means that
我不能做我的手术了
I didn't get to do my surgery--
一台心肝联合移植
a heart/liver transplant.
以前从没做过
Those never happen,
我却不能去做
and I didn't get to do it.
对不起 但这不是我的错
I'm sorry, but that is not my fault.
就是你的错 你不接电♥话♥
It is your fault because you didn't answer your phone!
我在手术
I was in a surgery.
不该是我在做个好妈妈和好医生
I shouldn't have to choose between being a good mother
之间做选择
and being a good surgeon.
我从没叫你选择过
I never asked you to do that.
从来没有
Never have I asked you to do that.
这才是真正让人害怕的地方
Here's what's horrifying--
如果你不能做到百分之百
What if you can't give a hundred percent?
也许你需要重新回到开始的地方
Maybe you just need to go back to the beginning...
从头再来
And start all over again.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表