你的脊椎在车祸中被压碎了
Your spine was crushed in the accident,
从脖子以下都瘫痪了
and you are paralyzed from the neck down.
你现在是在呼吸机的帮助下呼吸的
You're currently breathing with the help of a ventilator.
就是你嘴里的那根管子
That's the tube in your mouth.
现在 我听说你可能想让我
Now, I understand it might be your wish
移除呼吸机
for me to remove the vent?
我要确定你明白这意味着什么
I want to make sure you understand what this means.
现在是呼吸机帮你呼吸
The ventilator is breathing for you.
也就是说 一旦移除了
That means, once it's removed,
你是无法自主呼吸的
you will not be able to breathe on your own.
如果你无法呼吸
Now, if you can't breathe...
你就会死
you will die.
可能几个小时 可能更短
It might take a few hours -- probably less.
你明白吗
Do you understand this?
天啊
oh, god.
你仍然想要移除呼吸机吗
Do you still want me to remove the vent?
我爱你
I love you.
我想让你知道 不论你做什么决定...
And I want you to know, whatever you decide...
我都支持你
...I'll support you.
不管怎样 我都在这陪你
I'll be by your side, no matter what.
我很抱歉 但还要再问一次
I'm sorry, but I have to ask one more time.
杰森
Jason,
你希望我移除呼吸机吗
would you like me to remove the vent?
你了解自己吗
Do you know who you are?
你知道自己身上发生了什么吗
Do you know what's happened to you?
你想要这样生活吗
Do you want to live this way?
哦 天哪
Ohh! God!
嗨
Hey, you.
我们是在干吗啊 我们这到底在干吗啊
What are we doing? What the hell are we doing?
我在...等电梯啊
I'm...waiting for an elevator?
我花了一天时间救一个男人
I just spent my day
结果他现在选择放弃生命
saving the life of a man who's now choosing to die,
而我所能想到的都是
And all I keep thinking is...
我们实在是太不懂珍惜了
you and I are throwing so much away.
我们应该要在一起
We should be together.
你是我的真爱 我们假装逃避
You're the love of my life, and it is stupid --
实在是太傻 太傻了
Just stupid -- for us to keep pretending.
我爱你
I love you.
我想要和你在一起 认真的 到永远
I want to be with you -- for real, forever.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
好了
That's it.
我们已经在每个角落都滚过了
We've christened every room in this house.
是啊
Yeah.
这房♥子可不小呢
And it's a pretty big house. Mm-hmm.
我还以为撑不到客房♥呢
I thought I wasn't gonna make it through the guest room.
- 但你做到了 -没错
- Yeah, but you rallied at the end. Mm-hmm. - Mm-hmm, I did.
就我们两个住这房♥子显得太空了
You know, the house feels big for just two of us.
不觉得吗
Don't you think?
他长得真好看
Ah. He is gorgeous.
不要
No.
好吧 那...
Okay. Um...
这只呢
This one.
我同意你养狗 又不是养马
I agreed to a dog, not a horse.
这只是中等大小而已
That's a mid-size dog.
不 简直是巨犬 你知道巨犬会带来什么吗
No, that is huge. You know what a big dog makes?
-什么 -巨屎
- What? - Big poop.
这家伙一天拉的屎就得有我这么重
That thing could crap my entire body weight in a day.
这画面还真美好啊 谢谢你
Hmm. That is a beautiful image. Thank you.
那只
That one.
-什么 -就是那只了
- What? - That's the one.
不 不 那根本不是狗
No. No. That is not even a dog.
那是啮齿动物 而且长相凶狠
That is a rodent, and it looks mean.
我们要这只
Hey, uh, we want this thing in here.
能不能帮我们把它拿出来
Can someone get it out?
请给我导管
Conduit, please.
刚从打印机里拿出来的
Fresh off the printer.
这个一岁的孩子个子太小了
Kid's tiny for 12 months.
等他的心脏能为
He'll grow when his heart's sending
身体供更多血后 就会长个了
a little more blood around the system.
我们植入导管的头几个孩子
The first couple kids we put conduits in,
在仅一年的时间内 就可以看到差别
you can already see the difference in only a year.
我有个紧急手术
Hey, so, I have an emergency surgery.
接下来九小时我都得待在手术室里
I'm gonna be in the O.R. for the next nine hours.
-好的 -罗德里格斯太太怎么办
- Okay. - Mrs. Rodriguez!
不 我这手术也得做至少三小时
Oh, no. This is gonna take me at least three hours.
她可撑不了那么久
Well, Mrs. Rodriguez is not gonna make it.
她是心脏病人吗
Is she a cardio patient?
我可以让人帮你呼叫个会诊医生
I could have somebody page you a consult.
她能撑到我做完手术的 然后我就去看她
Mrs. Rodriguez will last until I finish here, and then I'll go.
-罗斯 帮我缝合好吗 -当然
- Ross, you'll close for me? - Yeah.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
所以我才说我们出门的时候
Well, this is why I said we should keep the damn dog
就该把那该死的狗关在厨房♥里嘛
in the kitchen when we're gone.
我是不会把狗关在厨房♥里的
I am not locking the dog in the kitchen.
那你回家就等着
Well, then you can clean up the puddle
清理地毯上的屎吧
on the rug when you get home.
我会给你留着的
I'll leave it for you!
你养了条狗
You got a dog?
是的
Yes.
一个星期就得挂
Thing's gonna be dead in a week.
等会 你给狗起名叫罗德里格斯太太
Wait. You named your dog Mrs. Rodriguez?
等你见到他 你就明白了
When you meet him, you'll understand.
早点去见他吧 晚了他就挂了
Meet him soon -- before he dies.
干吗 我可是个医生
What? I'm a physician!
我怎么可能连个动物都养不活
It's not like I'm gonna have trouble keeping an animal alive.
请给我5-0缝线
Give 5-0 prolene, please.
怎么 你认为我连条狗都养不活吗
What? You think I can't keep a dog alive?
-随便啦 别操心了 -他健康得很
- Whatever. Don't worry about it. - He's perfectly healthy.
阿历克斯 这一点也不好笑
Alex, it's not funny.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe
你居然要拿我儿子的毛衣给那条狗穿
you're gonna dress the dog in my son's sweater.
罗德里格斯太太会冷
Mrs. Rodriguez gets cold.
他的身体可受不了这么潮湿多雨的季节
He doesn't have the constitution for all this damp and rain.
他会发抖
He gets the shakes.
干吗
What?
你喜欢那条狗
You like the dog!
他是条与众不同的狗
He's an unusual dog.
我又不是从此就变成爱狗人士了
It's not like I'm becoming someone who likes dogs.
他只不过碰巧像我一样招人喜欢
He just happens to relate to people like I do.
是真的
It's true.
他又不会跟你聊
I mean, he doesn't want to talk about
他的感情或是未来
his feelings or the future.
如果我按时喂他 带他散步
If I walk him and feed him on a regular schedule,
他就会跳到沙发上蜷在我身边
he'll curl up next to me on the couch,
要是我做不到 他就会咬我的脚脖子
and if I don't, he'll bite my ankles.
他的行为在我看来很合理
It's a set of behaviors that makes sense to me.
你喜欢那条狗
You like the dog.
那条狗能理解你
The dog gets you.
你们俩很像
You're alike.
我就是这样形容我家孩子的
That's how I talk about my children.
你有孩子了
You have a baby. Oh!
狗宝宝
A dog baby.
罗德里格斯太太
Mrs. Rodriguez!
抱歉 我知道这有多痛苦
I'm sorry. I know how painful it is.
我自己也经历过这种事
I've been through it myself,
但自你受伤以来已经过了两年了
but it's been over two years since the injury,
到某个时候 够了就是够了
and at some point, you just have to say enough is enough.
什么 不 你根本不知道
What? No. Y-you have no idea where --
听着 你的手需要更长的时间恢复
Hey, look, your hand needs more time, all right?
暂时别用 休息一下 然后去康复中心
Just give your hand rest, throw yourself into the rehab.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表