We are in two completely different places.
-梅 别说了 -我可能不自量力
- Mer, please. - No, I mean, I...I may overreach,
我可能是要证明自己
and I may have something to prove, but...
可我永远不会像你这样自大
I will never be as arrogant as you are.
你知道吗 梅瑞狄斯
You know what, Meredith?
你去死吧
Go to hell.
数周以来 我一直听你的废话
I have listened to your crap for weeks now,
我再也不要站在这 承受你的指责
and I'm not gonna stand here and take it anymore.
你这么站
You stand here.
所以 克莱斯神经研究所
And that's why at Kleiss Neuroscience
未来即今日
tomorrow is today.
-怎么样 -令人印象深刻
- Well? - Very impressive.
我之前说过 我分身乏术
Like I said, I'm overextended.
德里克 他们只想要咨♥询♥
Derek, they're just asking for a consult.
-不需要搬家 对吗 -不要 不要
- This is not a relocation, right? - No, no, no.
只需要隔几个月来视察几次就好
Just, it'd be a couple of visits every couple of months.
再一次 我受宠若惊 但我
Once again, I'm flattered, but I-I--
我没有时间
I just don't have the time.
-只要给我们点指导 -不行
- Just guide us in what we're doing. - No.
你们研究这个的话 不行
Not if this is what you're doing.
等等 你觉得我们的研究方案
Wait, you think that there's something wrong
有问题吗
with--with our approach.
我们的方案是当前最尖端的
Our method is the bleeding edge of--
你们的方案无法描绘大脑括约肌
Your method couldn't map the human sphincter.
-德里克 -抱歉 他们
- Derek. - I'm sorry, but they...they...
他们逼我说的
they made me.
你们只盯着一个星球
You're looking at a planet.
我建议 后退一步
I'm saying step back...
放眼整个宇宙
And look at the universe.
亲吻时 不是靠撅嘴
You don't kiss someone by puckering your lips.
你看到某个人 想起为什么喜欢他
You see someone and you remember why you desire them.
交感神经系统让脉搏加速
Your sympathetic nervous system quickens your pulse,
你的前额叶让你无法控制
your frontal lobe lowers your inhibitions,
然后你就想去吻他
and you need to kiss them.
这一切同时发生
It happens all at once.
我们冲动又难以自♥制♥
We're impulsive and compulsive.
这就是大脑的运作
That's how the brain works.
别只关注我们做了什么
Stop looking at what we do.
关注我们为什么这么做
Look at why we do it.
他是建议改变传感器的位置吗
Is he saying change the sensor placement?
-不是 你没懂 蒂姆 -我也想啊
- No, you don't get it, Tim. - I want to.
他建议改变一切
He's saying change everything.
-他是说 -你要去哪
- He is saying... - Where are you...
-描绘扩张肌已经过时了 -别说话 安静
- This diffuser/tensor imaging is old news. - Shh. Shh.
他是说脑皮层传导能让我们
He's saying that cortical firing will give us...
他们开窍了
They're starting to get it.
更深层次更快地了解整个大脑
deeper cuts and faster pictures of the whole brain.
你记得那条裙子
Oh, you know that dress...
-那条紫色吊带裙吗 -记得
- the purple one with the stripes? - Yeah.
-你穿上很显胖 -什么
- It does make you look fat. - What?!
-你明明说很好看 -我撒谎了
- You said it was pretty. - I lied.
我希望最后关头我说的都是实话
But I want my last words to be honest ones.
你美艳动人 但穿着那条裙子
You are gorgeous. But in that dress...
-混♥蛋♥ -你胖得像游♥行♥花车
- Bastard. - You look like a parade float.
我穿着那条裙子参加了三场婚礼
I wore that dress to three weddings.
非你莫属*
*It had to be you
这是我们的歌♥ 最后的机会 亲爱的
It's our song. Last chance, hon.
非你莫属*
*It had to be you
声带受损的概率非常非常小
Guys, the risk of damage to your vocal chords is so minimal.
切了吧 切掉声带 谢谢
Cut them. Cut the chords, please.
你只能送到这了 凯伦
Uh, this is your last stop, Karen.
靠过来
Hey. Come here.
术后见
I'll see you after.
往旁边移
Move it more laterally.
在那
There.
搞定
Got it.
我要向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我不该那样跟你说话
I shouldn't have spoken to you that way.
为什么 你得到你想要的
Why? You got what you wanted.
你说的也没错
And you were right.
我有责任教你
Part of my job is to teach you.
而我一直都没做到
I haven't been doing that.
我都不确定这是奖励还是惩罚
I wasn't sure if I was being rewarded or punished.
这是我的奥秘
Part of my mystique.
还有那个
Oh, get that one.
永远别怕为自己奋斗
Never be afraid to stand up for yourself.
不过要确定自己是对的
Just be sure you're right when you do.
真是太对了
That's so true.
我得争取自己应得的
I have to stand up for what I deserve.
真是无比正确
That is so incredibly true.
我知道 我说的 你漏掉一个了
I know, I said it. Eh, you missed that one.
你对我说 你能百分百投入家庭
You tell me how you can give
百分百投入工作
100% to your family and 100% to your job.
这是绝对不可能的
Uh, it...it's categorically impossible...
-因为你总在扰乱我的试验 -天啊 梅
- Because you keep screwing with my research. - Oh, God, Mer.
我借用打印机 和你的羊死了
My borrowing your printer had nothing
没有半毛钱关系
to do with your dead sheep.
你有没有想过 你的试验失败
Did you ever think maybe your research
是因为自身的问题
is failing all on it's own?
是啊 因为我是个很烂的医生
Right, because I'm a terrible doctor.
我们之前就谈过了
We've established that.
不 我从没这么说过
No, I never said that.
-你说过 -我没有
- You said that-- - I never said that!
但你却说过我是一个糟糕的人
But you said I was a terrible person...
一遍又一遍
over and over...
就因为我不认同你的想法
because I don't agree with you.
就因为我执着于工作
Because I'm committed to my work.
就因为我不想要孩子
Because I don't want a baby?
我什么时候在你眼中变得这么糟糕
When did I become such a monster to you?
-我能和你谈会儿吗 -肖恩 快滚
- Can I talk to you? - Ugh. Shane, go away.
他们会很想听你说说的
I thought they should hear what you did, and you downplayed it.
肖恩 我叫你快滚 该干嘛干嘛去
Shane, I said get out! Go home!
我之前没猜错
And I was right.
怎么了
What?
哈珀-艾弗里基金会发来一封邮件
An e-mail from the harper avery foundation
需要你上传案例分♥析♥以及病人身份
requesting a case study and patient status.
-什么 -你被提名今年的奖项
- What? - You're in consideration for this year's award.
你俩现在都脱下来吧
Now you take off, and you take off.
你打算展现下你的高跟腿吗
Are you gonna wear your high-heel leg?
因为那实在太惊艳 但没穿一会儿
'cause it looks amazing. But you always get so sore
你就会觉得痛 另外那里是农场
after a while. Oh, also, it's on a farm,
-所以地上会很泥泞 你 -没事的
- so it might be muddy. You-- - I'll be fine.
-好吧 -你之前给他脊髓减压顺利吗
- Okay. - Were you able to decompress the cord?
脊髓减压可导致瘫痪
-他瘫痪了吗 -现在断言还为时过早
- Is he paralyzed? - Uh, it's too soon to tell.
-你要去和他爸说下吗 -说什么
- You gonna tell the dad? - Tell the dad what?
脊柱损伤很可能是
The spinal injury was likely caused
他父亲搬他时造成的
by the father transporting him.
难道就不能乖乖地等救护车吗
Oh, god. You wait for an ambulance.
他也不知道会这样
Well, he didn't know.
的确 他孩子今后可能都没法走路
Yeah, well, and now maybe his kid might not walk?
我是说他干啥都好过在那
I mean, he would have been better off if he had just
-帮倒忙 - 凯丽 够了
- kept his hands off. - Callie, stop it.
他孩子受伤了 他只不过想帮忙
His kid was hurt, and he was trying to fix it.
有时我们想让事情变得更好
Sometimes we try to make things better
熟不知带来更多的痛苦
and we have no idea that we're actually causing more pain.
我们当然不能跟他说
Of course we don't tell him.
不行
No.
我没法进到那打钉
I cant get in there to staple.
狭窄太严重了
There's too many strictures.
我打算从他颈部进入
All right. I'm gonna go in through his neck.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表