Yeah, we are. We're really...
真的很开心
Really happy.
别哭
Oh, hey.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你哭的原因
Oh, those -- those tears aren't --
不是因为我 对吧
aren't for me, are they?
你今天成了个”小愤包”是有原因的吧
There's a reason you were such a grumpus today?
-那是什么词啊 -抱歉 我知道
- That is not a word! - Sorry. I know.
我妈妈就这么说
My mom says it.
这词听起来太傻了
It sounds so stupid that once you hear it,
所以别人听了就不会生气了
it's hard to stay angry.
默默记下 这词对凯丽没用
Note to self -- does not work on Callie.
我们还想再生一个孩子
We're trying to have another baby...
我今早有预约
And, uh, I had an appointment this morning,
你知道的 受精卵着床
You know, just to get the lay of the land.
大概是因为那场车祸
But, uh, I guess since the car accident,
我子♥宫♥有粘连
I've developed all these adhesions,
所以我无法再生育了
and so I can't carry another baby.
凯丽 真抱歉
Callie, I'm so sorry.
-不 是我该抱歉 -我也很抱歉
- No, I'm sorry. - I'm sorry, too.
威尔逊 你走路怎么不出声啊
Wilson, we need to put a bell on you.
我得向你们道歉 之前我不该发火
I owe you both an apology for snapping.
只是 我们听说明年
We overed that one of the residents
要辞掉一名住院医生
isn't coming back next year,
我超级担心被辞掉的会是我
and I've just been so afraid that it might be me.
-有可能 -绝对可能
- Could be. - Totally possible.
并不是因为詹姆斯不好 他很出色
It's not that James isn't amazing. He is.
他确实帮助我成长
I mean, he really helped me through something.
但我已经过了那个阶段了 你懂吗
But I'm through it now, you know?
我已经到另一阶段了
I mean, I'm on the other side, you know?
而现在 当我停下来思考时
And now, when I stop and look around, I just --
我觉得自己不再需要他
I don't think I need him anymore,
我很可怕 对吧
which is terrible, right?
-我不知道 -手术之后
- I-I-I don't know. - When we're done here,
我会去见病人的家属
I am gonna go and meet with our patient's family,
然后回家和你的孩子一起烤个美味蛋糕
and then I'm gonna go home and bake a cake with your kids
再给他们读个长篇睡前故事
and read them a really long bedtime story.
当把所有能逃避的借口都用尽
And then, when I have absolutely no more ways of avoiding
不得不让他伤心时 我会给他打电♥话♥
breaking the heart of this man who deserves better,
他值得更好姑娘的
I'm gonna call James,
告诉他 虽然我爱他
and I'm gonna tell him that I love him...
但是不能和他结婚
But I can't do this anymore.
她在撒谎
She's lying!
贝利 够了
Bailey, that is enough.
我知道你想保护我们的住院医生
I understand you wanting to protect our residents,
但你不该把她纵容成今天这样
but you should not have let it go this far.
你竟然信她而不信我
Well, you're taking her word over mine!
一切到此为止 贝利
It is over, Bailey.
莫里斯一家已经同意撤销起诉
The Morrises have agreed to drop the charges
代价是 爱德华兹要停职一周
in exchange for Edwards receiving
以示惩戒
one week's disciplinary suspension.
他们已经回家了
They have gone home.
你们也回家吧
You should both do the same.
你到底怎么想的
What the hell is wrong with you?!
如果你因此被辞退
If you got fired over this,
就没人会像布莱登一样接受治疗
no one would benefit from this treatment
从而获救
the way Braden did.
你会因此失去一切 贝利医生
You were gonna go down for this, Dr. Bailey.
你明知会如此 但你仍愿意冒着
You knew it could happen, but you were willing
失去一切的危险 拯救那个小男孩
to risk everything to save that little boy.
如果我连这点事都不敢做
What kind of surgeon would
还算哪门子外科医生
I be if I wasn't willing to do the same?
而且 明年说不定我就不在这里了
Plus, there's a chance I won't even be here next year,
所以还不如赌一赌运气
so I was just rolling the dice.
我是在为全局考虑
I was looking at the bigger picture.
谁想要辞退你 必须先过我这关
You're not going anywhere without a fight from me.
如果您同意的话
If it's all right with you, sir,
我想继续跟进这个病例
I'd like to stay on Monica's case.
我想跟到她来复查
I want to be there when she comes back for a follow-up.
到这里来
Come over here.
咱们坐下谈
Let's... let's have a seat.
今天表现不错 墨菲
That was a good move today, Murphy.
你很聪明 以你的资质
You're very bright, and you have what it takes
可以成为很棒的医生
to be a very good doctor.
但你做不了外科医生
But you're not a surgeon.
什么
What?
我今天看你做手术更证实了这一点
Standing next to you in surgery today only confirmed it.
第二年的住院医师
You make five moves
只需动两次就能完成的 你却动了五次
where a second-year resident should make two.
你打的结并不平整
Your knots aren't square.
你看不清解剖体的平面
You can't see the planes of dissection.
下一年 你只会落后更多
Next year, you'd only fall farther behind.
我可以更努力
N-- I-I can work harder.
我能做得更好
I can -- I can do better.
外科住院医师
A surgical residency
并不适合你
just isn't the right fit for you.
是因为
Is...
难道是因为我投诉骚扰的事情吗
Is this because I filed that harassment complaint?
不 墨菲 不是
No, Murphy. No.
让你走不是惩罚你
Letting you go isn't a punishment.
而是对你的善意
It's a kindness.
应该尽可能给你机会
And you deserve every opportunity
让你想清楚下一步该做什么
to figure out what your next steps might be.
同时 华盛顿大学的
In the meantime, Dr. Miller
米勒医生负责研究实验室
at the University of Washington runs a research lab,
我觉得你在那里会大有发展
and I think you would do very well there.
她欠我一个人情
She owes me a favor.
我十分愿意致电向她推荐你
I'd be more than happy to make a phone call.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
今晚要彻夜观察他
So, observe him carefully overnight,
几周内 我们要做一个双层皮肤移植
and in a few weeks, we'll do a double-thickness skin graft.
好的
Okay.
干什么 你又来偷小孩吗
What, did you come to steal more babies?
别告诉莱贝克斯我过来了
Don't tell Lebackes.
天啊 你说这个还不如不说
Oh, god. That makes it worse.
-你出去 -我很抱歉
- You-- get out. - Look, I'm sorry.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
是的
Kind of...
我在那边撑得很辛苦
I'm drowning over there.
这里总有病人
Here, cases come in all the time.
我能证明自己
I can prove myself.
而在那里 如果你不能让更多人来看病
Over there, if you're not bringing in the cases,
就不能创收 你就是无名小卒
you're not bringing in the money, and you're a nobody.
我不能失去这个机会
I don't want to lose this gig.
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
我有麻烦了 我需要帮忙
I'm in trouble, and I need help.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
出现这样的事
When something like this happens,
你就给我打电♥话♥ 告诉我
you call me, and you say,
亚利桑那 我有麻烦了 需要你帮忙
"Arizona, I'm in trouble, and I need help."
我就会帮你
And I help you.
-明白吗 -好的
- Do you understand? - Right.
我当时不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
你就知道这么说
So you said.
我要知道真♥相♥
I -- I need to know.
冒这种险 真的值得吗
This risk, w-was it absolutely necessary?
他生命垂危
He was dying.
我突发奇想的办法
And I created something out of thin air.
我用致命病毒
I took a virus that kills
治愈了另一种疾病
into something that heals,
我救了他一命
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表