实习医生格蕾
第十季 第二十一集
变心
"Change of Heart"
在过去二十年里
Over the past 20 years,
医生最有用的工具就是算法
One of the most valuable tools a doctor has is the algorithm.
将病人的病症输入电脑
Your patient's main complaint goes into a box...
克里斯蒂娜本该和我们一起飞回去的
Cristina was supposed to fly out with us this morning,
但是她不见了
and she didn't show.
然后电脑会列出你之后要做的事
...and then the formula helps you decide what to do next.
她手♥机♥还没开机
Her phone's still off.
不是 德里克 她就说了一句话 “就这样吧”
No, uh, Derek, all -- all she said was, "That's how it goes."
颁奖典礼结束后 她就说了这一句
Last night after the ceremony.
还有 那个白♥痴♥获奖人
And then that smug idiot's speech
自吹自擂了二十分钟
was a 20-minute ode to himself.
女士 我们要准备起飞了
Ma'am, we're shutting the doors.
她就快打完了
She'll just be one second.
他丫那算什么研究成果
His research wasn't even research.
我看了他淋巴结的论文 一看就是抄的
I read his paper on lymph nodes. It sounded plagiarized.
很抱歉 请您将手♥机♥关机
I'm very sorry, but you'll need to put your phone away.
我知道了
I heard you.
我下飞机再给你打电♥话♥
Uh, I'll call you when we land.
那如果电脑无法解决怎么办
But what happens when the problem doesn't fit into a box?
妈妈挂我们电♥话♥了
All right, mama hung up on us.
佐拉 亲爱的 把鞋子穿上
Zola, time to put on your shoes, sweetie.
那么呢
Well...
你就只能靠自己了
you're suddenly on your own, unexpectedly,
从无数个可能中选一个
with about a thousand paths to choose from.
我知道该提前给你个电♥话♥
I should have called. I know.
但是如果我提前告诉你 你肯定不会答应
Uh -- but if I called, you'd have said no.
而我就看不到佐拉了 长这么大了
And then I wouldn't get to see how grown up you are.
长得真快啊
Zola! Wow!
啧啧啧 成大姑娘了嘛
Look at you! What are you, like 16 now?
而且我还想来看看我的侄子
And I wanted to meet my nephew. Oh.
你好
Um... hello to you, too.
我们两个月没联♥系♥过了
I haven't talked to you in like two months.
艾米 你来干嘛
Amy, what are you doing here?
发生大事了
A...thing happened.
詹姆斯向我求婚了
James proposed.
恭喜啊
Ah! Congratulations.
-而我被吓到了 -想来也是
- And I freaked. - I’m sure you did.
只是有点被吓到 没有被吓到不想见他
Just sort of freaked, not -- not flee-the-country freaked.
只是突然觉得
Just...suddenly...
我的生活
There's the possibility
可能会变得很不一样
that I may be facing a different kind of life --
会变成你和梅瑞狄斯这种
the kind that you and Meredith have.
所以我想过来看看
So I thought I would come visit
这种生活是怎样的 消除心里的疑虑
and see what it's like and get...unfreaked.
希望可以
Hopefully.
-你生气了 -没有 我很高兴你能来
- You're mad. - No. I'm happy to show you.
佐拉 今天阿姨艾米陪你和贝利玩
Hey, Zola, auntie Amy is gonna play with you and Bailey today
而爸爸要去上班
while I go to work.
-哇 真没生气呢 -没有 我很乐意
- Wow. Really not mad. - No, I'm excited.
贝利一小时后得喝奶
Yeah. So, Bailey gets a bottle in an hour.
他的作息安排贴在了冰箱上
His schedule's on the refrigerator.
佐拉喜欢随手拿东西塞鼻孔
Zola likes to stick stuff up her nose,
你得看紧她
so keep an eye on her.
好的
Oh. Okay.
我一会回来
I'll see you later.
好 我五月怀孕
Okay, so, we turkey-baste me in May.
-然后宝宝隔年二月出生 -对
- And then the baby's born in February? - Yep.
抱歉 我想借点牙膏
Sorry. Just, uh, need to borrow some toothpaste
你们继续
as you were.
然后我明年春天请假 恢复身体 带小孩
Okay, so, I take off the spring, recover, nurse,
夏天你再请假
and then you take off the summer.
恩 我让克莱夫帮我顶一下儿科
Mm-hmm. And then I put Karev in charge of peds.
那就这样吧
I think that that works.
你们确定么
Are you sure about that?
因为夏天那几个月
'Cause if you're gone in the summer,
新实习生正好进医院
you're gone when the new interns start.
你要让克莱夫带实习生么
You really want Karev in charge of all the new kids?
-不如六月再受精吧 -凯普娜 凯普娜
- Maybe, maybe push off the insemination to July? - Kepner. Kepner.
我受精的事不用你关心
Get out of my vagina.
好吧
Yes. Right.
哎
Oh, wow.
她只住了两晚么
It's really only been two nights?
感觉住了上十天了
'Cause it feels like 10.
不来了 否则我没法问诊了
No. I'm not gonna have time to pre-round.
问什么诊
Screw pre-rounds.
我的问题更紧急嘞
Your peds fellow needs a consult.
不行 慢着 你不是也有事要做吗
No! No, no, no. Wait -- wait. You have to work, too.
你在逃避什么
You're avoiding something.
不要说话 继续亲亲
Less talk, more stuff.
不行 阿历克斯 我问真的
No, Alex. I'm serious.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
莱贝克斯要我去他的诊所上班
I got an offer from Lebackes to work at his practice.
待遇非常好 是真的极好的
It's a good offer -- a really good offer.
那很好啊
Oh! That's great!
为什么你看上去不怎么兴奋
Why don't you look like it's great?
我今晚得给他们的答复了
I'm supposed to give them an answer by the end of the day.
啊
Oh.
罗宾斯知道了肯定会气死 我怎么和她说
Robbins is gonna be so pissed. What am I gonna tell her?
好好和她说 语气要坚定沉着
Just be pleasant and confident and firm,
说话的时候要微笑
Smile when you talk,
告诉她你很激动
and just tell her how excited you are
这个机遇有多么难得
about this great new opportunity.
如果她开始要生气了
If she starts making her scary, angry face,
赶紧给她拍马屁
distract her with a compliment.
真的可以么 拍马屁能成
That works? The compliments thing?
对
Mm-hmm.
天哪 你太性感了
God, you're sexy.
拍我马屁没用
Doesn't work on me.
弗兰克·麦克尼尔 左心室辅助装置植入手术后第二天
Frankie McNeil, post-op day 2 after lvad implantation.
现在是移植手术名单的第一个
Currently listed status 1a for transplant.
虽然做了左心室辅助装置植入
Despite the lvad,
我们还是无法恢复她器官功能
we haven't been able to reverse her end-organ damage.
但好消息是 今早有心脏可以进行移植了
The good news is, a heart became available this morning.
奥克兰的医院确定信息后我们就能去拿了
We're just waiting for confirmation from the hospital in Oakland.
-抱歉 请问您是哪位 -抱歉
- I’m sorry, but who are you again? - OH, I’m sorry.
拉塞尔医生是心脏科的主任
Um, Dr. Russell is our head of cardiothoracic surgery.
杨医生还没回
Since Dr. Yang's not back,
所以由他来做弗兰克的移植手术
he'll be performing Frankie's transplant today.
但我们的医生是杨医生
But Dr. Yang's our surgeon.
无意冒犯 但我们怎么知道你有没有她好
No offense, but how do we know you're as good?
我是主治医师 她还不是
I'm an attending. She's a fellow.
相信我 我很棒的
Trust me -- I'm as good.
我和罗宾斯会一直在手术室
Dr. Robbins and I will be in the O.R. the entire time.
我们会照看好弗兰克的
Frankie's in good hands.
林克呢
And Link?
他呼吸顺畅
Breath sounds are strong,
今早听诊时 回音清晰
and this morning's echo was all clear,
心脏泵也运作正常
and his heart pump is doing everything it should.
林克 你一定会好起来的
Link, buddy, that's great. You're getting better.
艾薇什么时候能过来
When can Ivy come back in here?
这个
Um...
她还在生病
Well, she's still sick,
所以她还得在那待会儿
So she needs to stay in there a little bit longer.
不幸的是 艾薇还有排异反应
Unfortunately, Ivy's still in rejection.
器官共享那把她列到了第二
UNOS has her listed as status 1b,
我们会好好照看她的
and we're monitoring her very closely.
心脏来了呼我
Page, when we know the heart's a go...
好的 医生
Here you go, doctor.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表