And Alex...
-一事无成 真伤感 -别胡说 我有自己的成就
- Oh, sad. - Oh, shut up. I got my own stuff.
什么成就
What stuff?
你还撒谎掩饰 更添伤感
Oh, lying. Sadder.
一家私人医院想要挖我过去
A private practice is interested in me,
我想我会接受的
and I think I'm gonna take it.
私人医院 是那个屁♥眼♥医生么
A private practice? Is this the butthole guy?
我最近一直在那里兼♥职♥ 也有值班
I've been moonlighting over there, taking some shifts,
就想看看跟合伙人能否融洽相处
just to see if I get along with his partner.
-别告诉罗宾斯 -好的
- Don't tell robbins. - Oh.
我今晚没去
And I'm killing it.
今晚我要在这里值班
And I'm killing it here at night.
我工作24小时 可我不能让别人知道
I'm killing it 24 hours a day, and I can't tell anyone.
私人医院
Private practice?
你为什么想去那里
Why in the world would you want that?
因为我没有奖学金了 生活开销很大
Because my fellowship is ending, and it's a crapload of money.
我又不像你 出身于大富之家
And didn't come from a rich family like you,
也不太可能在短时间内
and I'm probably not gonna win
-获得哈珀-艾弗里奖 -那倒是
- a Harper Avery anytime soon. - That's true.
去你的
Screw you.
她也许能得奖
She might.
只是可能吗 去你的吧
Might? Screw you.
-你不会觉得这样有点蠢吗 -当然不
- You don't think this is silly? - No!
我们可不是选电影看或者点外卖♥♥
Okay, 'cause we're not picking a movie or takeout.
这件事 是人生大事
This is -- it's a bigger deal.
-没错 我也是这么想的 -好吧
- Yeah, this feels right. - Okay.
-我就想掷硬币决定 -好吧
- I mean, flipping a coin feels right. - Okay.
这样容易决定 开始吧
It just -- it feels decisive. It's done.
好了好了 好吧 这样很好
Fine. Fine, fine, fine. Okay, great.
如果头像朝上
Okay, heads...
就由我来孕育我们的宝宝
I will get pregnant and carry our child,
如果是另一面
And tails...
就由我来生宝宝
I get pregnant and carry our child.
行了吧
Okay?
无论结果如何
And however it lands...
咱们都依计行事 好吗
That's what we do. Right?
好的
All right.
好 开始
Okay. Right.
别扔 听我说 还是你来吧
No! You know what?! You do it!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想自己生
I don't want to.
我不想
I-I-I don't want to.
上次就是你来的 那感觉太美妙了
And you did it last time, and it was so beautiful.
我就是不想自己生
Just -- I don't want to.
我想让你来 你来吧
I want you to. I want you to.
这主意糟糕吧 你讨厌我了吧
Is that bad? Am I terrible?
不 你一点都不讨厌
No, you're not terrible.
你愿意生吗 求你了 等一下 我调整一下态度
Will you do it? Please? Okay, wait, now hold on.
你愿意生吗
Do you want to?
我当然愿意
I would love to.
掷硬币决定谁去看孩子吧
I'll flip you for it.
他们三个都在移植名单上吗
All three of them are on the transplant list?
是的
I'm afraid so.
艾薇的活组织检查结果显示
Ivy's biopsy results confirm that
她确实产生心脏排异反应
she is, in fact, rejecting her heart.
但我们已经对她进行抗排斥治疗了
But we are treating her with anti-rejection medication.
弗兰克陷入心脏衰竭
Frankie went into heart failure.
我给她装了起搏器维持心脏功能
I put in an lvad to help her heart function.
我们已经打电♥话♥
We've called UNOS
把艾薇和弗兰克加入移植名单中了
and put both Ivy and Frankie on the transplant list.
还有林克 天啊
With Link. God.
来时只有一个 现在三个竟然全上榜了
We started the day with one on the list, but three?
需要我们帮你给约翰打电♥话♥吗
Do you want us to call John for you?
他今晚一次电♥话♥也没接
He hasn't picked up the phone once tonight,
他的语♥音♥信箱里已经全是我的留言了
and I've already filled his mailbox with voicemails.
人们说孩子患病会让夫妻分道扬镳
They say this breaks couples apart -- sick kids.
我们谈论过 但没想到竟会发生在我们身上
And we talked about that, but we didn't think it'd happen to us.
但我们也没想到 眼前这一切
But then we didn't think... any of this would happen --
会发生在我们身上
h-happen to us.
事实看起来就是如此吧
Is this what it looks like?
他是不是 离开我们了
Is he -- is he gone?
这个阶段 可见度变得很低
This is when visibility gets difficult.
为什么不用自固牵引器
So why don't we use a self-retaining retractor?
不能出现锁眼切口
You can't with a keyhole incision.
有损伤脉络膜前动脉的风险
You risk damaging the anterior choroidal arteries,
这种损伤会引起哪些后果
which could result in what?
会造成内囊梗塞
Infarction of the internal capsule
以及相邻基底腱鞘囊肿
and adjacent basal ganglia.
爱德华兹 退后
Edwards, step back.
威尔逊 上前
Wilson...Step up.
天啊
Man.
如何判断病人是否能自控镇痛
How can we tell if the patient has suffered a pca infarct?
-在她醒来之前无法得知 -很好
- We wouldn't know until after she'd woken up. - Okay, good.
这片区域损伤会出现什么症状
And what symptoms would we look for with a lesion in this area?
对侧偏瘫
Contralateral hemiplegia,
严重象限盲和健忘症
superior quadrantanopia, and amnesia.
好吧 威尔逊 你出局了 墨菲 你来
Okay, Wilson, you're out. Murphy, you're up.
我答对了
I was right.
没错 你答对了
Yes. You were.
但没有人是无所不知的
But nobody likes a know-it-all.
有出血点
We have a bleeder.
得看清楚些 墨菲
I need visibility in there, Murphy.
不不不 别用夹钳
Oh, no, no, no! Not the clamp!
墨菲 我刚才怎么说的
Murphy, what did I say?
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. It's just...
本能反应 我手不自觉就伸过去了
It was just instinct. My hand just went there.
退后
Take a step back.
抱歉 她没事吧
I-I'm sorry. Is she gonna be okay?
请你保持安静
Just quiet, please.
-谢博德医生 -我说了 安静
- Dr. Shepherd -- - I said be quiet!
他们知道我们的位置吗
Do they know where we are?
我说得很清楚
I was very specific.
希望打车过去不会误了航♥班♥
I hope this cab doesn't make you miss your flight.
我的天啊
Oh, god.
我的分流术病人出现室颤了 我得去
My bypass patient's in v-fib. I got to --
去吧去吧 去拯救生命
Go, go, go go. Save a life.
-好吧 祝你好运 -谢谢
- Okay. Good luck. - Okay, thanks.
或许我们应该给出租车公♥司♥
You know, maybe we should just
打电♥话♥ 确保
call the cab company and make sure --
欧文 放心 没事
You know, Owen, it'll be fine.
这么早又不会堵车
There's no traffic this early.
我没有行李要托运 时间足够
I'm not checking a bag. I've got time.
你也回去吧
You got to go, too.
不 不行 我可以等一会儿
No, no. I-I can wait a second.
高速公路发生连环车祸
Mvc pileup on the freeway.
你不能置之不理
You don't want to ignore that.
我想送你上车
I want to see you off.
我只离开24小时而已
I'll be gone all of 24 hours.
没必要依依不舍
This isn't some glamorous goodbye.
我打车走 我会照顾好自己
I'm catching a cab. I know how to send myself off.
你确定吗
You sure?
欧文
Owen...
走吧 走吧
Go, go.
好吧
Okay, all right.
祝你征服全场
So... Knock them dead.
好吧
Okay.
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren...
你怎么不到休息室去睡
We have an on-call room for this.
听说谢博德医生通宵教你们做手术
I heard Dr. Shepherd had you on an all-night surgery.
-手术如何 -糟了
- How did it go? - Crap!
真是个孩子
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表